Primordial Performance Presents: Superdrone-LV!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

For those of you that are still awake, you get first crack at it. The eagerly awaited Superdrone LV arrives!

The rest of the write-up will be placed up later today.

GO GET YOU SOME!

Click here for Superdrone-LV

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1cc (1mL oral syringe)

Servings per container: 125

Amount Per Serving %DV*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Superdrone 10mg**

(98% 2a, 17 a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Daily Value

**Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients: Other ingredients: Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from black carrot and hibiscus**, sweet cherry powder, malt syrup, natural cherry flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†. ** For color † Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
WARNING:
Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
NOTICE:
No artificial color

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

For those of you that are still awake, you get first crack at it. The eagerly awaited Superdrone LV arrives!

GO GET YOU SOME!

Supplement Facts

Amount Per Serving %DV*

Superdrone 10mg**

*Daily Value

Other Ingredients: Other ingredients: Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from black carrot and hibiscus**, sweet cherry powder, malt syrup, natural cherry flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†. ** For color † Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
WARNING:
Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
NOTICE:
No artificial color

Bumpin' on up! :439:

n87

Awards
  • Established
Probably been asked before. I have never taken SD before, how liver toxic is it, compare with let's say P-plex or Epi?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably been asked before. I have never taken SD before, how liver toxic is it, compare with let's say P-plex or Epi?
Superdrol is very effective, but also fairly toxic as well. This is why you should never cycle it for longer than 3-4 weeks; and I NEVER suggest any dosing higher than 20mg/day (max); beginners should stick to 10mg/day. Factors of total dosing utilized, length of the cycle, or concurrent use of another compound can greatly contribute to the amount of evinced hepatic stress with any given compound.

Our product here will give you the option to dose in 2.5-5mg intervals; which will make specific dosing much easier. There are plenty of guys that get decent results at only 10mg/day.

It's tough to really compare alot of these designers in terms of effect, because that can great vary with each user due to a myriad of factors.

My advice: ALWAYS start low with your dosing and adjust as needed along the way. Remember, you want to ultimately take the lowest effective dose possible in order to minimize potential side effects while attaining the intended benefits.

Look for the write-up on Superdrone-LV in a few days.

n87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Trauma! Always an honest answer!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
WOW 125 servings!!!! at around 35 bucks!!!! You guys are quickly becoming my fav company!!! Cant wait for the other releases!!!

Have really been a big advocate for lower dosed caps of SD because of how effective this compound is. And this makes it very easy to control the dosage and you can go from 20mg to 25 and not have to jump to 30! VERY VERY NICE!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW 125 servings!!!! at around 35 bucks!!!! You guys are quickly becoming my fav company!!! Cant wait for the other releases!!!

Have really been a big advocate for lower dosed caps of SD because of how effective this compound is. And this makes it very easy to control the dosage and you can go from 20mg to 25 and not have to jump to 30! VERY VERY NICE!
Thank you for the support! :)

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is very effective, but also fairly toxic as well. This is why you should never cycle it for longer than 3-4 weeks; and I NEVER suggest any dosing higher than 20mg/day (max); beginners should stick to 10mg/day. Factors of total dosing utilized, length of the cycle, or concurrent use of another compound can greatly contribute to the amount of evinced hepatic stress with any given compound.

Our product here will give you the option to dose in 2.5-5mg intervals; which will make specific dosing much easier. There are plenty of guys that get decent results at only 10mg/day.

It's tough to really compare alot of these designers in terms of effect, because that can great vary with each user due to a myriad of factors.

My advice: ALWAYS start low with your dosing and adjust as needed along the way. Remember, you want to ultimately take the lowest effective dose possible in order to minimize potential side effects while attaining the intended benefits.

Look for the write-up on Superdrone-LV in a few days.
About 70 dollars for a cycle, is not to bad. Of course that is 10mg a day .

MHA

Awards
  • Established
How much was made? I know that its goin to only be a limited run, but will thee be more batches? I ask cause I'm out of funds at the moment :(

MHA

Awards
  • Established
One more ?, how are the lids of the LV products? Are they anything like the VPX clenbutRX, that come with a special lid that fit the syringe?

n87

Awards
  • Established
Not to jump ahead of company reps, but LV lids are made in such way that the dropper fits perfectly every time. If you worried about spills, there will be none! Just my experience with their product.

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
if my math is right, there should be at least two cycles per bottle....anyway...how long is this going to be out? new permanent staple of pp or is this a limited run type of deal? money is tight but I will be all over this when I bounce back from january.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
34.95 x 2

Price of two bottles.
2+ cycles PER bottle.

if my math is right, there should be at least two cycles per bottle....anyway...how long is this going to be out? new permanent staple of pp or is this a limited run type of deal? money is tight but I will be all over this when I bounce back from january.

Limited run but i beleive they have more than the tren run.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
This will be a limited run, around 1000-1500 bottles i believe

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
If you run one bottle at 10/20/20...you will get 3 solid cycles with 20mg left over...not a bad deal for $35 plus you get product cash rewards :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

GO GET YOU SOME!

Supplement Facts

Amount Per Serving %DV*

Superdrone 10mg**

*Daily Value

WARNING:
NOTICE:
No artificial color

TTT!

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Research proper support supps and PCT for Superdrol and you'll have your answers
Already have. Searched up and down the Primordial website and found several answers. Just getting opinions and ideas from the Anabolic members.

Thanks!

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Already have. Searched up and down the Primordial website and found several answers. Just getting opinions and ideas from the Anabolic members.

Thanks!
Cycle Support from AI and maybe extra liver protectant like Liver Juice or liv52

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to try liver juice. TRS for pct is perfect AnthonyIOSOS

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

GO GET YOU SOME!

Supplement Facts

Amount Per Serving %DV*

Superdrone 10mg**

*Daily Value

WARNING:
NOTICE:
No artificial color

Bump!

Future

Mitch at Orbit Nutrition has been talking about this stuff ALOT!

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Would items like T-911 work as a pct if dosing at minimum?

Saw Palmetto is easy to buy, but things like Clomid can be difficult for me to find. Anything in the vitamin shoppe or gnc that can be used as pct?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liver Juice LV for liver support; it is 4-8x stronger than any other milk thistle available because of the Liqua-Vade delivery system...
A great way to dramatically enhance Silibinin's bioavailability and pharmacological action. Way to go!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

GO GET YOU SOME!

Supplement Facts

Amount Per Serving %DV*

Superdrone 10mg**

*Daily Value

WARNING:
NOTICE:
No artificial color

Bump!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Would items like T-911 work as a pct if dosing at minimum?

Saw Palmetto is easy to buy, but things like Clomid can be difficult for me to find. Anything in the vitamin shoppe or gnc that can be used as pct?
No not enough. Please read unreals guide to superdrol. It will answer all questions. Even at min dose SD is potent.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
No not enough. Please read unreals guide to superdrol. It will answer all questions. Even at min dose SD is potent.
I read that and several others. Just asking questions. Doing my research, just want to be safe and looking at the various options.

Thanks

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the testosterone recovery stack. Can I add the Phyto-testosterone caps to this at the same time, or should I use this after?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Thanks UKStrength!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

GO GET YOU SOME!

Supplement Facts

Amount Per Serving %DV*

Superdrone 10mg**

*Daily Value

WARNING:
NOTICE:
No artificial color

Click on the link above for more information in the write-up. It contains complete information about the compound itself.

- John

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i have 1 week on SD in my cycle. If i switch my clone to Superdrone for a week, will opening the bottle change its shelf life after?

UKStrength

i have 1 week on SD in my cycle. If i switch my clone to Superdrone for a week, will opening the bottle change its shelf life after?
A little mate (as the air may have gotten to it). However, if you keep it refrigerated it'll keep for ages (months).

Awesome! Thanks UKStrength!
No worries mate ;) Cheers for choosing Primordial Performance!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
wait you guys rec frigeing all LV products to extend shelf life? or only opened ones

UKStrength

wait you guys rec frigeing all LV products to extend shelf life? or only opened ones
I only refrigerate my open ones, but that's because I use them too quick to worry about keeping them chilly :)