Dermatherm Question

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I was wondering if Dermatherm benefits from being run continuously, or if you could go 2-on 2-off and achieve the same results (when on, I mean)?

The reason I ask is because I have a fat loss stack on the way and also a couple bottles of Eviscerate w/ clen added on hand. I'm going to begin running that using the traditional 2-on 2-off clen protocol, and I was wondering if I could combine the 2 products for a 16 week run, or if I should find another goodie for my clenviscerate run, then follow up w/ fat loss stack.

I don't want to waste the stack, so if it's better to run 8 straight, I'll go with that.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey, I was wondering if Dermatherm benefits from being run continuously, or if you could go 2-on 2-off and achieve the same results (when on, I mean)?

The reason I ask is because I have a fat loss stack on the way and also a couple bottles of Eviscerate w/ clen added on hand. I'm going to begin running that using the traditional 2-on 2-off clen protocol, and I was wondering if I could combine the 2 products for a 16 week run, or if I should find another goodie for my clenviscerate run, then follow up w/ fat loss stack.

I don't want to waste the stack, so if it's better to run 8 straight, I'll go with that.
I think you would be better off running the DermaTherm straight.

Jeff

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
My dermatherm just came yesterday...Do I use once a day like in the morning after shower or twice a day??? I did like 4 pumps this morning but didn't know if i should re-apply this evening.??

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
My dermatherm just came yesterday...Do I use once a day like in the morning after shower or twice a day??? I did like 4 pumps this morning but didn't know if i should re-apply this evening.??
Use it once a day in the morning right after you shower...no need to re-apply tonight...keep the dosage for each day, not twice a day...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Is this our original "Dermatherm", or our new "Dermatherm Target" that you're referring to here?

UKStrength

which is better?? And what is the difference??
We don't stock the original formulation of DermaTherm anymore. The original contained DHEA, which was removed for other 'goodies' instead :D.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
"Goodies" like what??
the ability to stack it during or post cycle and general ease of use. to get the effects similar to the original, but stronger, stack dermacrine LV and dermatherm target

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I'm presently on a combo of clen and eviscerate. Since I generally apply my morning pre-WO, and dermatherm goes post-shower, can I combine the two (ie: clenviscerate, then WO, then shower, then derm)?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I'm presently on a combo of clen and eviscerate. Since I generally apply my morning pre-WO, and dermatherm goes post-shower, can I combine the two (ie: clenviscerate, then WO, then shower, then derm)?

the dermatherm should go on after the shower. i'm not sure about the dosing on the other products

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
the dermatherm should go on after the shower. i'm not sure about the dosing on the other products
No, I've got the dosing on Eviscerate down. Ideally (if you can take the burn), you dose 30 min prior to excercise. My question is, would there be any scientific reason I couldn't use both, since I actually would apply the Derm AFTER my shower (~1-1.5 hours after my eviscerate dose).

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
No, I've got the dosing on Eviscerate down. Ideally (if you can take the burn), you dose 30 min prior to excercise. My question is, would there be any scientific reason I couldn't use both, since I actually would apply the Derm AFTER my shower (~1-1.5 hours after my eviscerate dose).
no reason why not that i'm aware of

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
no reason why not that i'm aware of
Well, I think I'll test it out. I'll let you know how it goes once I do. So far the clenviscerate combo is working nicely, and I've been excited to try the dermatherm.