Dermatherm Question

  1. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Power
    584
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Dermatherm Question


    Hey, I was wondering if Dermatherm benefits from being run continuously, or if you could go 2-on 2-off and achieve the same results (when on, I mean)?

    The reason I ask is because I have a fat loss stack on the way and also a couple bottles of Eviscerate w/ clen added on hand. I'm going to begin running that using the traditional 2-on 2-off clen protocol, and I was wondering if I could combine the 2 products for a 16 week run, or if I should find another goodie for my clenviscerate run, then follow up w/ fat loss stack.

    I don't want to waste the stack, so if it's better to run 8 straight, I'll go with that.

  2. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    567
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    4.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    Hey, I was wondering if Dermatherm benefits from being run continuously, or if you could go 2-on 2-off and achieve the same results (when on, I mean)?

    The reason I ask is because I have a fat loss stack on the way and also a couple bottles of Eviscerate w/ clen added on hand. I'm going to begin running that using the traditional 2-on 2-off clen protocol, and I was wondering if I could combine the 2 products for a 16 week run, or if I should find another goodie for my clenviscerate run, then follow up w/ fat loss stack.

    I don't want to waste the stack, so if it's better to run 8 straight, I'll go with that.
    I think you would be better off running the DermaTherm straight.

    Jeff
  3. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Power
    584
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    I think you would be better off running the DermaTherm straight.

    Jeff
    I had a feeling. Cool, thanks for the response.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    wolfe14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    600
    Rep Power
    371
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

    My dermatherm just came yesterday...Do I use once a day like in the morning after shower or twice a day??? I did like 4 pumps this morning but didn't know if i should re-apply this evening.??
  5. Advanced Member
    bulldogz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    563
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    84.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    My dermatherm just came yesterday...Do I use once a day like in the morning after shower or twice a day??? I did like 4 pumps this morning but didn't know if i should re-apply this evening.??
    Use it once a day in the morning right after you shower...no need to re-apply tonight...keep the dosage for each day, not twice a day...
  6. Advanced Member
    wolfe14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    600
    Rep Power
    371
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    Use it once a day in the morning right after you shower...no need to re-apply tonight...keep the dosage for each day, not twice a day...
    Thanks alot!!
  7. Advanced Member
    bulldogz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    563
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    84.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    Thanks alot!!
    No prob bro!
  8. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    Hey, I was wondering if Dermatherm benefits from being run continuously, or if you could go 2-on 2-off and achieve the same results (when on, I mean)?

    The reason I ask is because I have a fat loss stack on the way and also a couple bottles of Eviscerate w/ clen added on hand. I'm going to begin running that using the traditional 2-on 2-off clen protocol, and I was wondering if I could combine the 2 products for a 16 week run, or if I should find another goodie for my clenviscerate run, then follow up w/ fat loss stack.

    I don't want to waste the stack, so if it's better to run 8 straight, I'll go with that.
    Is this our original "Dermatherm", or our new "Dermatherm Target" that you're referring to here?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  9. Advanced Member
    wolfe14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    600
    Rep Power
    371
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Is this our original "Dermatherm", or our new "Dermatherm Target" that you're referring to here?
    which is better?? And what is the difference??
  10. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    which is better?? And what is the difference??
    We don't stock the original formulation of DermaTherm anymore. The original contained DHEA, which was removed for other 'goodies' instead .
  11. Advanced Member
    wolfe14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    600
    Rep Power
    371
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    We don't stock the original formulation of DermaTherm anymore. The original contained DHEA, which was removed for other 'goodies' instead .
    "Goodies" like what??
  12. Primordial Performance Rep
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    496
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    48.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    "Goodies" like what??
    the ability to stack it during or post cycle and general ease of use. to get the effects similar to the original, but stronger, stack dermacrine LV and dermatherm target
  13. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Power
    584
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I'm presently on a combo of clen and eviscerate. Since I generally apply my morning pre-WO, and dermatherm goes post-shower, can I combine the two (ie: clenviscerate, then WO, then shower, then derm)?
  14. Primordial Performance Rep
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    496
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    48.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    I'm presently on a combo of clen and eviscerate. Since I generally apply my morning pre-WO, and dermatherm goes post-shower, can I combine the two (ie: clenviscerate, then WO, then shower, then derm)?

    the dermatherm should go on after the shower. i'm not sure about the dosing on the other products
  15. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Power
    584
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo15 View Post
    the dermatherm should go on after the shower. i'm not sure about the dosing on the other products
    No, I've got the dosing on Eviscerate down. Ideally (if you can take the burn), you dose 30 min prior to excercise. My question is, would there be any scientific reason I couldn't use both, since I actually would apply the Derm AFTER my shower (~1-1.5 hours after my eviscerate dose).
  16. Primordial Performance Rep
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    496
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    48.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    No, I've got the dosing on Eviscerate down. Ideally (if you can take the burn), you dose 30 min prior to excercise. My question is, would there be any scientific reason I couldn't use both, since I actually would apply the Derm AFTER my shower (~1-1.5 hours after my eviscerate dose).
    no reason why not that i'm aware of
  17. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Power
    584
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo15 View Post
    no reason why not that i'm aware of
    Well, I think I'll test it out. I'll let you know how it goes once I do. So far the clenviscerate combo is working nicely, and I've been excited to try the dermatherm.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DermaTherm Target question
    By ofl0926 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 04:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in