SA while on cycle

sw bill

Awards
Hey guys just wondering what the downfall would be in taking SA 3-4 days a week during a PH cycle instead of the 2 on 5 off as suggested? Thanks

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just wondering what the downfall would be in taking SA 3-4 days a week during a PH cycle instead of the 2 on 5 off as suggested? Thanks
we suggest fewer days just because the point of using SA on cycle is just to give a little boost. using for more days really wouldn't do any damage, but you need to make sure to take at least a couple days off each week so that your body doesnt adapt

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would actually suggest 3 days on/ 3 days off with the SA while on-cycle.

-John

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i used 3 on 3 off over the summer on 1-t tren and it made a big difference. pct was also smoother

with the lv is it 5ml each of those days or 5ml x2

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm planning on running SA in a 2on 5off fashion for my H-Drol/Furazadrol stack. I'm just wondering about one thing,
Since my Furazadrol contains Bergamottin 200mg/cap (5caps/day=1g Bergamottin) I am wondering if the Trans-Resveratrol or the 7,8 Benzoflavone will be affected by this in some manner? Just double checking if it will be OK to run SA alongside during that particular cycle..

Appreciate the feedback!

//CC

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on running SA in a 2on 5off fashion for my H-Drol/Furazadrol stack. I'm just wondering about one thing,
Since my Furazadrol contains Bergamottin 200mg/cap (5caps/day=1g Bergamottin) I am wondering if the Trans-Resveratrol or the 7,8 Benzoflavone will be affected by this in some manner? Just double checking if it will be OK to run SA alongside during that particular cycle..

Appreciate the feedback!

//CC
no problems with that bro your good to go. ive used product containing Bergamottin or ive taken grapefruit juice while using sustain alpha and it work fine if anything you may get alittle more absorption. the only thing i would caution you about is taking Bergamottin with other perscription drugs.

hope that helps.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ain't using any of those except SERM's for PCT ;)
Thanks for the feedback man, can't wait to run my next cycle. Gonna be crazy :D

//CC

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Newbie78 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 1