bulk pepto pro

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Just seen on the PP site about the new products due in the next 2 months-very exciting stuff! But of all, I'm actually really stoked for your'e flavored bulk pepto pro powder-cool slection of fruit flavors also. Have any reps tasted any beta flavors? Def seems lime Primordials gonna do big things in 2010

UKStrength

Just seen on the PP site about the new products due in the next 2 months-very exciting stuff! But of all, I'm actually really stoked for your'e flavored bulk pepto pro powder-cool slection of fruit flavors also. Have any reps tasted any beta flavors? Def seems lime Primordials gonna do big things in 2010
Haven't tasted it yet mate, but I agree that 2010 is looking schweet :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know the flavor systems are still being played with, but should be ready in the time frame on the outline. This really is going to be a big year for us; we have MANY great things in the works. :D

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Nice. I'm hopin the lemon-lime flavor comes thru-I thnk that would work well with the pepto. Also wanna say that with all new things in the works, I know Eric has mentioned, one of the, if not biggest, will be Muscle Feeder-and I know I am really lookn forward to seeing that

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I know the flavor systems are still being played with, but should be ready in the time frame on the outline. This really is going to be a big year for us; we have MANY great things in the works. :D
Anything new on what the final flavors might be?

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
the mango and lemon lime are really good. I have about 4-8 of them a day :) I have yet to try the other ones but im sure they will be just as good.

Jeff

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...But of all, I'm actually really stoked for your'e flavored bulk pepto pro powder-cool slection of fruit flavors also....
Sounds promising. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything new on what the final flavors might be?
Still playing with them a bit, but as Jeff said, the Lemon and Mango have been well liked thusfar.

I'm not a huge mango fan myself, though. :(

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Im just pullin for the Lemon lime-sounds like the perfect flavor for after a workout, nice and refreshing. Plus it can be mixed in with other things. Do you think the 2nd half of Feb is still going for the ETA

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
musclefeeder and peptopro ftw!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Could you tell us what new flavors will be available and is there a price increased for it?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This "MAP" can converts in glucose when is on KETO diet?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am confused by this question
You know Aminoacids can convert in glucose when the person is on low-carb diet.

my question is: with this protein can ocurr the same of aminoacids or this absorbs faster then the body no have time to convert them in glucose?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
still confused.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
He thinks that because it is absorbed quickly, it may be converted to glucose.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry to bump in here. I think it needs to go through the liver first to be converted into glucose. If Pepto Pro is absorbed without having to go through the liver, then well, you have your answer. Maybe.