1 tren liquivade/ havoc cycle

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Was going to start a cycle of havoc/tren in mid feb. I have done a 1t/havoc cycle before and loved the results. Havent tried the tren yet but am looking forward to it. Question i have is for PCT! Would you recommend the Primordial P Recovery stack solo or throws along with it the AI cylce support package. I know both would be great but are they both necessary? No serm available to me as i am deployed overseas ( yeah i should have one i know, but have had no problems in the past; knock on wood).

Any suggestions would be appreciated! And yes i run the normal stuff daily, protein ,vits, oils,etc.. Thanks

UKStrength

Was going to start a cycle of havoc/tren in mid feb. I have done a 1t/havoc cycle before and loved the results. Havent tried the tren yet but am looking forward to it. Question i have is for PCT! Would you recommend the Primordial P Recovery stack solo or throws along with it the AI cylce support package. I know both would be great but are they both necessary? No serm available to me as i am deployed overseas ( yeah i should have one i know, but have had no problems in the past; knock on wood).

Any suggestions would be appreciated! And yes i run the normal stuff daily, protein ,vits, oils,etc.. Thanks
Hey mate,

We'd certainly recommend the testosterone recovery stack as your best option for a full recovery after the cycle, you wouldn't need to stack it with the AI post cycle support package, however I would recommend you take a liver-protectant on-cycle (due to the methylated compound Havoc).

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

Don't forget some Vitex (liquid) cause you got TREN in there. I've seen people run it at 1500mg daily. (haven't used tren yet but have a bottle of LV-tren too)

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Thanks guys for the reply!! I definately will be using a liver protectant, in the past i have used liv 52. Havent used the Vitex before but will surely look into it. do you recommend starting the havoc for the first 4 weeks or the last 4 weeks of a 6 wk cycle?

Again thanks for the help!

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
Loved havoc I put on a total of 16 pounds after pct great product. Cycle support is a great product for using on cycle just mix it in with the protein.

Steveee

Awards
I'd say start havoc at the start of the cycle as it takes awhile to kick in

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Ok, thanks guys! Just to make sure i got this down right before i put in my order my support supps, i am going with a 6 wk cycle of lv tren and throwing in the first 4 weeks of havoc. Support supps i will use liv 52, and still debating on cycle support. I will definately be getting PP testosterone recovery stack to go with this. i of course use the daily multi vit, fish oil, cissus, etc.. If you have any recommendations before i start throw it at me.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, thanks guys! Just to make sure i got this down right before i put in my order my support supps, i am going with a 6 wk cycle of lv tren and throwing in the first 4 weeks of havoc. Support supps i will use liv 52, and still debating on cycle support. I will definately be getting PP testosterone recovery stack to go with this. i of course use the daily multi vit, fish oil, cissus, etc.. If you have any recommendations before i start throw it at me.
Check out Anabolic Innovations "Cycle Suppport" product. It would be a good addition. We have a Silymarin (Milk Thistle) Liqua-Vade product in the works ourselves that should debut in early february. It should be a nice product and a great adjunct to any methylated cycle. More info on that in the coming weeks.

What are your dosing schemes for this cycle?

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Hey Trauma, thanks for the reply..I have used the AI Cycle Support in the past for my Havoc cycle so i will get that along with the TRS. My thoughts were to run the Havoc wk 1-4 at 30mg per day. The Tren LV i will use as directed for the 6 week cycle of that unless you recommend a better way.( im open to suggestions).

Do you still recommend a test booster after the 6wks or will the TRS be sufficient? Im sure i will get some of the new liquid milk thistle when it comes out also. Only thing that sucks is it takes 2 wks or more to get over seas. I want all my support supps in hand before i start, so i will be ordering soon, so throw some recommendations at me. Thanks for the help Trauma!!

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I'd run the Havoc all 6 weeks--epi only starts getting good after about 3 weeks. It's during those last 3 weeks that it really "kicks in".

Also, I don't do any all non-aromatizing cycles anymore. I'll be throwing in Dermacrine at the least--if not TNE (testosterone no ester)--in all of my future cycles. I'm tired (literally and figuratively) of all the sides associated with low estrogen. In the past when I ran AAS cycles testosterone was ALWAYS included as a base to prevent just these problems.

Crowbar

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
crowbar thanks for the input! I have read many places not to run havoc for more than 4 weeks straight, but yet i see some have. Would you recommend running 30mg for the first 4 then upping to 40 the last two weeks or how would you do it. dermacrine will also be something i look into. again thanks

UKStrength

crowbar thanks for the input! I have read many places not to run havoc for more than 4 weeks straight, but yet i see some have. Would you recommend running 30mg for the first 4 then upping to 40 the last two weeks or how would you do it. dermacrine will also be something i look into. again thanks
Running orals for up to 6 weeks is normally well-tolerated in most individuals. You're using conservative dosages, 30mg for two weeks than 40mg would be fine.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
The only reason I see for starting out a dosage less than your maximum is to assess tolerance if you're new to a compound--otherwise I decide on my dosage and run it from start to finish. I see no other advantage to a "pyramid" approach to dosing--well, unless maybe you're going to be going to very high dosages, which doesn't seem to be your case.

Crowbar

UKStrength

The only reason I see for starting out a dosage less than your maximum is to assess tolerance if you're new to a compound--otherwise I decide on my dosage and run it from start to finish. I see no other advantage to a "pyramid" approach to dosing--well, unless maybe you're going to be going to very high dosages, which doesn't seem to be your case.

Crowbar
Agreed ;)

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Thanks for the help guys, have my TRS and Cycle support on the way. Also have some DT Pro Cycle to throw in at the end for an extra boost if needed. I have one bottle of ergopharm 6-oxo that i ordered a year ago or so and have never used. Is that something you guys would even mess with, being i have the other support supps?

Again thanks, just want to run this cycle right being im overseas and it will take 2-3 weeks to get extra stuff if i need it.

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Just received my TRS today and my Cycle support. Getting ready to run this cycle in about a week after i preload with the cycle support. Looking forward to run this. Still up in the air on running the Havoc for 6 weeks or 4 weeks. Question on the TRS stack. i know the sustain is 3 on 3 off while on cycle and how about the endo amp? It is 29 servings but the cycle will be 6 wks long, how should i run that or so i need to order more? Thanks for the input.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i would save the endoamp for pct. use it everyday for 30 days after your last dose

also i would run havoc for 4 weeks maby 5 but the gains from havoc taper off around week 4

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Ya, im leaning on going only the 4 weeks 30/40/40/40 and take it from there. Thanks for the help. I will be starting on wednesday the 10th. I will update as i get time.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
The entire TRS is meant to be used during PCT. If you run the Sustain on cycle--and I personally wouldn't for only a 4 week cycle--you'll need another bottle to be able to use the full dose for 4 weeks of PCT.

Crowbar

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
crowbar, i will be using the TRS stack as PCT only and not during. I will be running the Havoc starting week one 30/40/40/40 and taking the tren lv as directed on the bottle. I have use havoc before with the 1t lotion and had good results but its been awhile. Have you or anyone heard of the best dosing amount for the tren lv? I will use that for the full 6 wks. thanks

UKStrength

crowbar, i will be using the TRS stack as PCT only and not during. I will be running the Havoc starting week one 30/40/40/40 and taking the tren lv as directed on the bottle. I have use havoc before with the 1t lotion and had good results but its been awhile. Have you or anyone heard of the best dosing amount for the tren lv? I will use that for the full 6 wks. thanks
I would dose the Tren LV more conservatively, start at 2ml 3 times per day for the 6 weeks and adjust if necessary.

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Thanks UK, getting ready to start this in a couple days. I dont have access to a serm overseas here where im stationed, so that is out of the question, i do have the TRS and Cycle Support with Liver supps. Was wondering if the Havoc/Tren would be to much for over the counter PCT? One other question i was hoping you may be able to answer is will the tren show up on a standard piss test? I was running havoc before and had a piss test and nothing came about it. Running the tren/havoc together do you think that would show up? Dumb question i know but thought id ask. Thanks

aztec02

Awards
hey dude did you start your cycle yet? im planning on running this same cycle with the liquivade as well. You planning on logging the whole thing? id ike to follow along. Ive also talked to a few people that suggest starting the havoc in week 3 so you have it for the last 4 weeks of your cycle. Reason being is that tren is a mass/strength ph and the havoc has more of a hardening affect so its better to end with it? just a thought that ive gotten from a few people. In this case youd end your cycle on a peak with both ph in full kick rather then the havoc dropping out around week 5 and running the tren solo for the last two weeks. keep us posted im interested in tracking your cycle.

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
yes, i have started im on day 13 and just added in the havoc. running the tren lv for 6 weeks and havoc the last 4 at 30mg. Going for a bulk effect on this run. Started 207 and this am was at 210. So up 3 lbs so far. Strength id say is starting to show an increase as i finally got up 310 on bench when i was stuck at 300. I have felt great so far,no sides besides maybe a bit of tiredness but could just be the long days. Hopefully when i add the havoc in i get a nice boost. Hoping to get to 220 lbs.

aztec02

Awards
Good luck dude hope you get everything out of it possible. Could you give me a run down of what you decided on for dosing protocol and support supps. I'm following you throughout and might pm you if you don't mind with some questions along the way. I've recently been talking to some get diesel reps and looking into dosing their diesel test pro cycle during cycle to free up bound up test and keep natural test production rolling. This is said to counteract the fatigue you feel on cycle and lessen the extent of htpa shutdown. Search for my post where trip the get diesel rep talks about it ( log is "dthc as an on cycle support"). Good luck bro.

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
im running the tren at 2ml 3x a day, and the havoc 30mg daily. For support supps i have been using the Cycle support orange (better taste) liv 52, vitamins, fish oil, joint support supplements, taurine. I have the TRS for PCT and DTH Pro cycle. So far everything is going ok, somtimes sleepless at nights but that could be other things i guess. i will keep random updates as i go along. pm if you wish!

aztec02

Awards
What kind of program you running for your bulk? eating for a bulk as well?

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Yes, i am eating for a bulk. Trying to do a clean bulk tho! This am was 214 so climbing. i seem to look like im actually leaning out a bit in the mirror also. i have taken starting measurements on everything and will post final measurements when im finished with this run.. good luck on your cycle..

aztec02

Awards
Nice man im following along closely as this is identical to what ill be doing. That leaning look should kick in even better once that havoc kicks in. From what ive been told the tren is rather quick to kick in and the havoc is a slow starter but strong ender. I just read a thread that said taking an oral like havoc or tren with fish oil (or natty peanut butter) increases its bio absorption. Not sure of its merit but it couldnt hurt throwing into your cycle for the additional fish oil benefits, especially to counteract the dry joint effect of the tren. Have you used any 19 nors before?

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
aztec, yes i am using the fish oil daily. I havent used any 19 nor products before, just the havoc a couple times and also the topical test. Did chest again tonight, no changes in strength to report. Actually started having some pain in my left shoulder area so backed it down a bit. Felt very pumped at the gym tonight. Almost to the point where it was too much. But overall so far am happy. Ill keep posted anything that changes.

aztec02

Awards
I've had shoulder injuries galore. Don't let one of those manifest its a nightmare. Look into super cissus rx...its a joint support supp that I've heard great things about in curing and preventing shoulder, elbow, knee issues. At NP they even sell it in a bulk tub for like half the price. Keep murdering the weights and keep us posted.