TRS+Phyto

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Answers

Talking TRS+Phyto

Im running a 1T and Halao (oxyguno) stack and I was thinking of throwing some phyto in with the TRS for PCT would it boost it at all or should I just run with the TRS and not worry about the PHYTO.

And I had this bottle of Oxygno laying around for the last year and a half and thats why I decided to stack it with the 1T liqua. It expierd it june and I wanted to use it up so, I was gonna stack the 1t with purus halovar but Ill probally hit that in the summer. I figure I should get a good recomp and maybe loose a little bf and add about 5-7 pounds of lean mass

Also trauma how long will the 1t liqua last at 2 5ml doses a day because I wanted to run this for 5 weeks. I started my Oxyguno this week and Ill start the 1T next monday.

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    Im running a 1T and Halao (oxyguno) stack and I was thinking of throwing some phyto in with the TRS for PCT would it boost it at all or should I just run with the TRS and not worry about the PHYTO.

And I had this bottle of Oxygno laying around for the last year and a half and thats why I decided to stack it with the 1T liqua. It expierd it june and I wanted to use it up so, I was gonna stack the 1t with purus halovar but Ill probally hit that in the summer. I figure I should get a good recomp and maybe loose a little bf and add about 5-7 pounds of lean mass

Also trauma how long will the 1t liqua last at 2 5ml doses a day because I wanted to run this for 5 weeks. I started my Oxyguno this week and Ill start the 1T next monday.
    Phyto-test is a good sup to run for PCT to help retain the gains. It stacks well with the TRS.

-Eric
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Answers

Good to know I will pick some up befor the sell ends, also I wanted to know how long the 1t liqua would last at 5ml twice a day.
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    Good to know I will pick some up befor the sell ends, also I wanted to know how long the 1t liqua would last at 5ml twice a day.
    It will last atleast 25 days.

-Eric
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks E.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Phyto-Testosterone
    By brian101883 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 12:38 PM
  2. Has anyone used Phyto-Testosterone and...
    By PhoenixGamer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 01:58 PM
  3. Phyto-SERMs
    By lozgod in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 04:02 PM
  4. Phyto-Testosterone
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 09:28 AM