TRS+Phyto

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Im running a 1T and Halao (oxyguno) stack and I was thinking of throwing some phyto in with the TRS for PCT would it boost it at all or should I just run with the TRS and not worry about the PHYTO.

And I had this bottle of Oxygno laying around for the last year and a half and thats why I decided to stack it with the 1T liqua. It expierd it june and I wanted to use it up so, I was gonna stack the 1t with purus halovar but Ill probally hit that in the summer. I figure I should get a good recomp and maybe loose a little bf and add about 5-7 pounds of lean mass

Also trauma how long will the 1t liqua last at 2 5ml doses a day because I wanted to run this for 5 weeks. I started my Oxyguno this week and Ill start the 1T next monday.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im running a 1T and Halao (oxyguno) stack and I was thinking of throwing some phyto in with the TRS for PCT would it boost it at all or should I just run with the TRS and not worry about the PHYTO.

And I had this bottle of Oxygno laying around for the last year and a half and thats why I decided to stack it with the 1T liqua. It expierd it june and I wanted to use it up so, I was gonna stack the 1t with purus halovar but Ill probally hit that in the summer. I figure I should get a good recomp and maybe loose a little bf and add about 5-7 pounds of lean mass

Also trauma how long will the 1t liqua last at 2 5ml doses a day because I wanted to run this for 5 weeks. I started my Oxyguno this week and Ill start the 1T next monday.
Phyto-test is a good sup to run for PCT to help retain the gains. It stacks well with the TRS.

-Eric

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Good to know I will pick some up befor the sell ends, also I wanted to know how long the 1t liqua would last at 5ml twice a day.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good to know I will pick some up befor the sell ends, also I wanted to know how long the 1t liqua would last at 5ml twice a day.
It will last atleast 25 days.

-Eric