any chance of epi LV or Hdrol LV

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
if your system delivers 4 times stronger and im sure it does cuz we all love you guys could you not make an epi LV or / and a hdrol LV because people love these phs

sorry if its a stupid question but i know i would love them :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if your system delivers 4 times stronger and im sure it does cuz we all love you guys could you not make an epi LV or / and a hdrol LV because people love these phs

sorry if its a stupid question but i know i would love them :)
In light of the recent actions in the industry, I really doubt you'll see any "grey area" supplement surfacing at this point from us.

:(

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what about other dhea analogs?:)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the point of the LV delivery on a 17a oral? They're already readily available and do not need any further assistance for adequate delivery. This kind of technology is promising for non-17a substances, but for said DS, it is overkill. Also, as John stated, the time/investment would not warrant the return for PP considering the uncertainty surrounding these products.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the point of the LV delivery on a 17a oral? They're already readily available and do not need any further assistance for adequate delivery. This kind of technology is promising for non-17a substances, but for said DS, it is overkill. Also, as John stated, the time/investment would not warrant the return for PP considering the uncertainty surrounding these products.
Right on my man. :)

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
cool i understand, im no expert with designers so i didnt think, your right and answerd my question so thanks lol :) :)

i just look forward to more LV products because i like the look of them :) would love some kind of LV which would make a very good cutter i guess.

i look forward to trying dermacrine one :)