Dermacrine LV & SA LV?

dalto

dalto

Awards
Never used any of PP's products before. The new line has me interested. I'm coming off a cycle so not really looking for the new tren or 1T but interested in using the Dermacrine & SA as part of my PCT.

I have my SERMS, PCT Support, etc on had for when I finish up. Looking for something that will kick my libido in gear quicker than usual and it sounds like this can do the trick. My question is can I use the Derm & the SA together or just the SA since I'm coming off cycle?

Cycle was PPlex for 4 weeks bridged into Stanodrol for 4 weeks. Total of 6 weeks. I recovered by normal means well in the past from PPlex but always takes a while for the libido to return. At this point it is non-existent.

Thoughts? Comments? Thanks!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
u wouldnt want to use dermacrine in pct because its mildly suppressive although on other boards some people use like 2 pumps the first week or something. but i would use sustain for libido thats one of the best aspects about it from reading reviews.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Never used any of PP's products before. The new line has me interested. I'm coming off a cycle so not really looking for the new tren or 1T but interested in using the Dermacrine & SA as part of my PCT.

I have my SERMS, PCT Support, etc on had for when I finish up. Looking for something that will kick my libido in gear quicker than usual and it sounds like this can do the trick. My question is can I use the Derm & the SA together or just the SA since I'm coming off cycle?

Cycle was PPlex for 4 weeks bridged into Stanodrol for 4 weeks. Total of 6 weeks. I recovered by normal means well in the past from PPlex but always takes a while for the libido to return. At this point it is non-existent.

Thoughts? Comments? Thanks!
u wouldnt want to use dermacrine in pct because its mildly suppressive although on other boards some people use like 2 pumps the first week or something. but i would use sustain for libido thats one of the best aspects about it from reading reviews.
As stated above don't use dermacrine for pct.

Definitely give SustainAlpha-LV a try! I loved it libido boosting effects! :trink26:
I dosed it once, first thing in the AM and once pre-bed or pre-sex. If you're feeling heavily shut down (which seems to be the case) consider adding a testofen product to the SA-lv dosing.

dalto

dalto

Awards
Thanks for the feed back guys. I'll go with the SA and I've got a bottle of TestoPro sitting around I've been waiting to use. Sounds like that should do the trick.

UKStrength

As stated above don't use dermacrine for pct.

Definitely give SustainAlpha-LV a try! I loved it libido boosting effects! :trink26:
I dosed it once, first thing in the AM and once pre-bed or pre-sex. If you're feeling heavily shut down (which seems to be the case) consider adding a testofen product to the SA-lv dosing.
Definitely agree on this point, shut down really knocks the libido back for the first week of PCT so I always stack Sustain Alpha and PhytoTest together to get maximum testosterone recovery support.