Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Dear AM,

Several months ago we discontinued topical 1-T TREN -- the best selling and most powerful steroid product we ever released.

Since then, we've received numerous comments from customers wanting us to bring the product back, if only for a second, so they could get their hands on a great muscle building steroid without having to actually break the law.

We decided to give the customers what they wanted -- and then some.

Until Jan 1st we will be offering a very limited supply of oral TREN Liqua-Vade. This product is TREN ONLY, and is more powerful than anything we've ever produced.

Since we only have a couple weeks to sell this product we only produced 500 BOTTLES, and that's ALL we are going to produce. Once this limited production run is sold out, it's gone for good.

The Final Ruling -- Time to Act

In early December 2009 the DEA officially announced that "TREN" aka, 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione [aka, Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione] will be classified as an illegal class III controlled substance on Jan 4th, 2010.

Read here to get the full scoop -- FR Doc E9-28572

This means after the 4th of January you won't be able to legally buy this stuff anywhere.

It's funny to read the sales pitches from other companies that sell "legal steroids" that are "just like the real thing". How about this -- TREN is the real thing -- and on Jan 4th it will be listed as a banned anabolic steroid right next to trenbolone, winstrol and the infamous methandrostenolone.

If you're reading this before the ban, you should feel lucky -- You still have a chance to get your hands on the most ass kicking product you will ever experience. (if you can click "buy now" fast enough)

TREN, Trenbolone and a bit of History

TREN is not trenbolone, nor will it ever convert to trenbolone. But its molecular structure and activity is damn close.

Just take a look at the similarity of their structure below -

User feedback tells us that TREN has the same muscle hardening and fat melting effects as trenbolone. The benefits from TREN largely come from its conversion to a steroid hormone called dienolone. (which is even closer to trenbolone)

It only takes a single conversion in the 17th position to convert TREN to dienolone. This conversion happens in the blood and liver by the enzyme 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase.

The muscle building potency of dienolone lies somewhere between testosterone and trenbolone, making it a formidable anabolic. (1-4) Just like trenbolone, dienolone doesn't convert to estrogen or DHT, and it's very thermogenic. That's why we call this product "TREN" because the gains are very much like trenbolone. It's not uncommon for users to shed pounds of fat while gaining 15-20lbs of solid muscle in 4-6 weeks.

Strength of a Guerilla -- Size of Mammoth

TREN Liqua-Vade will build muscle quickly and more intensely than you are probably prepared for. Your skin won't be prepared to stretch as fast as your muscles will grow. Your tendons will hardly be prepared for the animal strength you will discover.

Here is some advice -- If you have never used an anabolic steroid compound, then start slow with this product. Make sure you have built up a solid natural muscular base and always make sure you are thoroughly warmed up before shooting for a personal record.

Besides, even if you aren't ready to use TREN right away, that's fine. The product will last for at least two years.

Within 4 weeks, you will notice the following effects -

• Lean muscle gain of 15-20lbs
  • Harder, denser muscles
  • More definition and vascularity
  • Increased strength and power
  • Heightened aggression and energy
Oral TREN Liqua-Vade -- 4x more powerful than original 1-T TREN

This time, the stakes are even higher than before. This new limited edition oral TREN Liqua-Vade is 4x more powerful that our previous 1-T TREN topical cream.

We've accomplished this by packing 3x more TREN in to our new oral TREN Liqua-Vade compared to our previous 1-T TREN topical.

Secondly, absorption is up to 3x better with our new oral Liqua-Vade technology. With the higher amount of TREN and improved absorption, results are expected to be 3-4x more dramatic than the original 1-T TREN. (which was already a powerhouse)

Plus, this is a TREN ONLY product. No DHEA. No other hormones. You cycle and dose exactly to your needs and build any custom cycle you want.

Liqua-Vade Delivery Technology -- Injection in a Glass

Using oral TREN with our Liqua-Vade technology is almost as exciting and seeing the results.

Just pull out your dose of TREN with the oral syringe, fire it into a glass of water and shoot it down.

Within seconds, the lipid based TREN solution will start penetrating the membranes of the oral sublingual cavity. As you swallow, the solubilized TREN particles will absorb through the eso****us. By the time the TREN Liqua-Vade gets to the stomach, the TREN will be invading your blood stream, flowing right to the muscles and attaching to the anabolic receptors.

To learn more about the advanced technology of this liquid oral delivery system, visit here -- Liqua-Vade

Dissolving your Liver and Exploding your Heart​

The mass media likes to publish "sensational news" that TREN and other legal steroids will kill you. That just isn't reality, but there are side-effects to consider.

The most important side-effect to be aware of is reduction of natural testosterone production. DO NOT use TREN for any longer than 6 weeks, and always have a post cycle therapy (PCT) ready before starting a cycle! If your irresponsible and you cycle longer than this, it can cause permanently lower your testosterone production!

So, if you want testosterone levels to return to normal, do not use TREN longer than 6 weeks and make sure to run PCT after using TREN. For more information on PCT, please visit the Official PCT thread here -- The Official PCT Thread - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

No matter what, you should not use this product unless you are over the age of 21.

Other side effects may include -

• Loss of libido*
  • Itchy nipples**
  • Hot sweats
  • Insomnia
  • Aggression
  • Unfavorable change in LDL/HDL cholesterol
NOTE: All side-effects listed above would return to normal within 1-2 weeks of discontinuing TREN.

Hair loss seems to be fairly mild or non-existent with TREN because it doesn't convert to DHT, nor does it have an intrinsic androgenic potency powerful enough to cause hair loss in most men. Liver stress is minimal as well because TREN is non-methylated.

Running an anti-estrogen with TREN will offer no additional value since TREN cannot convert to estrogen, nor will it cause estrogen levels to increase.

* Loss of libido can be mostly avoided by supplementing with Dermacrine or Sustain Alpha during the cycle. These products support the body's sex drive.

** Vitex at 460mg/day can be used to help avoid itchy nipples or gyno. Keeping the dose of TREN Liqua-Vade below 150mg/day will also help avoid any problems with gyno.

The Taste of TREN - Dosing

We flavored oral TREN with a pleasant Vanilla Ice Cream flavor, but I have to warn you of something.

The first thing you will notice if you take a direct shot of TREN to the mouth is the burn. This is the nature of pure TREN. If you want the "full experience" then go right ahead and take the direct shot, but don't say I didn't warn you.

If it's too much for you, I personally recommend "Option 3 - The Worm Shot" to avoid the oral burn.

You will take TREN Liqua-Vade 3x per day to keep blood levels as steady as possible. This will help minimize side-effects by keeping blood levels from spiking, while also ensuring you get the best results.

We recommend two different dosing protocols based on your experience -

Moderate dose -- 2mL, three times daily.

OR

Maximum dose -- 3mL, three times daily.​

If you are going to run the recommended dose of 2mL three times per day then your bottle will last 6 weeks. If running the maximum dose of 3mL three times per day then your bottle will last 4 weeks.

We recommend not exceeding a 4 week cycle if you run the full maximum dose.

Keeping Gains with the Recovery Stack​

The Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack will provide you with 1 bottle of TREN Liqua-Vade and a full 30-day post cycle therapy (PCT).

This stack will have you completely covered for your cycle of 1-T TREN, and your recovery after the cycle to ensure you keep as much gains as possible. (and it will save you about $20)

Check it out here - Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack

Guaranteed to Transform
Obviously, we won't be able to accept return on this product 8 weeks from now, but here is an offer -

Take a 5mL hit as soon as your bottle of TREN Liqua-Vade arrives. Wait 5 minutes. If it doesn't make you feel like a raging animal capable of tearing a tree from the ground, send it back to me, and I'll make sure you get a full refund. Heck, I'll save the bottle for my next cycle, or give it to anyone of the employees here who have been dying to snag a bottle from our warehouse.

The Final Call​

The price for our limited edition TREN Liqua-Vade is $79.95.

That's 80 bucks for a 6 week supply, or a 4 week supply if you want to run the ultra high dose.

Go ahead and search online to find a comparable product at a better price. I can tell you with certainty that it does not exist. Our goal with TREN Liqua-Vade was to produce the most potent TREN product ever seen by the industry, and offer it for an incredible value.

If you missed out on the last bottles of 1-T TREN, don't miss out on this. Remember, we only have 500 bottles of TREN Liqua-Vade.

If you're lucky enough to get a bottle I thank you for supporting us.

Enjoy your new muscle growth for 2010!

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone - 1-503-841-6702
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

References -

1. Towards the mapping of the progesterone and androgen receptors.
Ojasoo et al.
J Steroid Biochem. 27 (1-3):255-69, 1987

2. A comparison of progestin and androgen receptor binding using the CoMFA technique.
Loughney DA, et al.
J Comput Aided Mol Des. Dec;6 (6);589-81, 1992

3. Unique steroid congeners for receptor studies.
Ojasoo, Raynaud.
Cancer Research 38 (1978) 4186-98

4. Disposition of 17 beta-trenbolone in humans.
Spranger, et al.Â
J Chromatogr 564 (1991) 485-92

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Bought mine this morning!! haha

This is gonna fly off the shelf!!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Small Q..

Doesn't tren cause natural test production to lower? If that is the case, would it be at all beneficial to run a mild estro regulator EOD?

Also, how easy is this on the testicles ...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Awesome direction primordial is going with the orals. This will sell really freakin fast!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Awesome direction primordial is going with the orals. This will sell really freakin fast!
I want to motorboat your avi! Sorry, that's the Sustain Alpha-LV talkin.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Small Q..

Doesn't tren cause natural test production to lower? If that is the case, would it be at all beneficial to run a mild estro regulator EOD?

Also, how easy is this on the testicles ...
Yes, you should run a PCT. I recommend our Testosterone Recovery Stack; I always say have a SERM on-hand as well.

Are you talking about an on-cycle anti-aromatase?

The potential for suppression will vary with each user due to a myriad of factors (i.e. dose, length of time taken, current health status or medical problems, taking other compounds with it).

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get on this quick and take advantage guys while you still can!! I don't see this staying in stock long!

TREN Liqua-Vade

808raoul

Awards
Just ordered some. Wish I had some extra cash to pick up more. Thanks Trauma1.

dacrusher

Awards
what can we stack this with? Phera, H-drol etc.? i ordered 3 bottles of this stuff

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
got 4 bottles

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ive heard it will be gone very very soon

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone had hair loss with this or any other Tren? I did H-Drol and it made me lose hair. Thanks

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone had hair loss with this or any other Tren? I did H-Drol and it made me lose hair. Thanks
It is possible, but not as likely as say a potent androgen like DHT would demonstrate. If you have pre-existing issues or genetic predisposition you're risk is higher, but overall the anecdotal feedback has been few and far between reporting this issue.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol...yeah..think I'm set for a few years with all my other goodies that I have under my mattress...just hope it wont expire before I get to use it...
Lol - I'm in the same boat there.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

applesmack23

Awards
I just got 4 bottles can't wait to run a cycle of this stuff!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Got my two bottles! Will be running a stack with AMS 4-AD UTT on Jan 4th. Very seriously considering keeping a log, if anyone is interested. Gotta get the rest of my supps (support, TRS for PCT) next week, as my GF is buying! :wavey:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my two bottles! Will be running a stack with AMS 4-AD UTT on Jan 4th. Very seriously considering keeping a log, if anyone is interested. Gotta get the rest of my supps (support, TRS for PCT) next week, as my GF is buying! :wavey:
Awesome! Link us to it when you get it up! :)

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Link us to it when you get it up! :)
Yeah, that's the idea of the SA in the TRS stack....SO I CAN GET IT UP!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!! No sense in being big and strong if you can't finish the deal when the females come up to you and ask for more! T1 (and Eric, and everyone else), gonna need your help as I have several questions. But, I don't want to hijack this thread so I'll just start my own in a few days.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, that's the idea of the SA in the TRS stack....SO I CAN GET IT UP!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!! No sense in being big and strong if you can't finish the deal when the females come up to you and ask for more! T1 (and Eric, and everyone else), gonna need your help as I have several questions. But, I don't want to hijack this thread so I'll just start my own in a few days.
Right on, buddy. I'm here to help. :)

applesmack23

Awards
I would love to see a log of Tren Liqua-Vade ex-tightend83 as i will be running a cycle of this in february.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
^^ I beleive there is a log over on the PP forum but the OP does not update as often..I think T1 or another PP rep will consolidate them once they start popin up...

aztec02

Awards
anyone have a link to a tren liquivade log? invested in a few bottles just in case but id like to see a few logs and get some insight into the product. Would really like to see someone who has run x-tren or tren extreme who is running liquivade and get a comparison

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
anyone have a link to a tren liquivade log? invested in a few bottles just in case but id like to see a few logs and get some insight into the product. Would really like to see someone who has run x-tren or tren extreme who is running liquivade and get a comparison
There aren't a lot out yet. Here is the only one I know of, but as bulldogz mentioned, the original poster isn't doing frequent updates:

Tren Liqua LOG

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
question: would 3ml / 3 times a day equal 202mg of tren ed from the lv version?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
question: would 3ml / 3 times a day equal 202mg of tren ed from the lv version?
Yes, 202.5mg.

I would definitely not start at that level.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Yes, 202.5mg.

I would definitely not start at that level.
Thanks bro...don't think I'll exceed the 2ml / 3 times ed route since it will still give 135mg ed...202 is waaaay too much imo especially in the lv version

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro...don't think I'll exceed the 2ml / 3 times ed route since it will still give 135mg ed...202 is waaaay too much imo especially in the lv version
Besides basically kissing your libido good-bye, let me play Devil's Advocate and ask what else could happen at that dosage?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Besides basically kissing your libido good-bye, let me play Devil's Advocate and ask what else could happen at that dosage?
Depends on weight, body fat and other supporting supps. You aren't going to take that dose and not have other supps to counteract the side effects. You could possibly go that high but definitely not starting.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Depends on weight, body fat and other supporting supps. You aren't going to take that dose and not have other supps to counteract the side effects. You could possibly go that high but definitely not starting.
Yeah, I'm DEFINITELY not starting that high tomorrow. I'll probably start with 2 ml twice a day for the first week and go from there. But thanks for answering my question.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys: ALWAYS start your dosing of any androgen on the low end to ascertain individual effect, and then you can adjust your protocol as needed to desired effect.

Taking a higher dose most certainly does not always equate to better results/effects; at least not without risk of potentiated side effects. This is where wisdom and experience of an individual user goes a long way.

Good luck, and always put safety first! :)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Guys, ALWAYS start your dosing of any androgen on the low end to ascertain individual effect, and then you can adjust your protocol as needed to desired effect.

Taking a higher dose most certainly does not always equate to better results/effects; at least not without risk of potentiated side effects. This is where wisdom and experience of an individual user goes a long way.

Good luck, and always put safety first! :)
Trauma hit it on the head.