Got me some 1T- Question on it

afboy143

afboy143

Awards
Hey all,
I saw that PP has the new liquivade 1T so I had to get it! Anyway, my question is how does this supplement do as far as hair loss goes? I did the 1T-Tren topical back when it was out and I shed a lot of hair. Ive taken TOCO-8, Biotin, and Saw Palmetto to regrow it. Will 1T cause hair loss or thinning at all?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey all,
I saw that PP has the new liquivade 1T so I had to get it! Anyway, my question is how does this supplement do as far as hair loss goes? I did the 1T-Tren topical back when it was out and I shed a lot of hair. Ive taken TOCO-8, Biotin, and Saw Palmetto to regrow it. Will 1T cause hair loss or thinning at all?
Do you have any genetic predispostion for MPB?

The DHEA in the 1-T LV can eventually convert to DHT (through 5a-reduction of testosterone), however that's why we've put the pregnenolone in there. It competes for the 5a-reductase enzyme; which should help to limit the potential for hair loss; not to mention that Pregnenolone is also a fairly potent neurosteroid that helps improve cognitive function.

There is a possibility here, but the majority of anecdotal feedback has been fairly good in terms of effects on the hair line. Someone who has genetic predisposition though may have issues with thinning and/or hair loss since adding a potential exogenous source can further potentiate an issue. Taking the Toco-8 can definitely help to retain your current hair line as well.

UKStrength

If you had issues before, this could be hereditary from MPB, as trauma suggested. I would roll with a sustain Alpha/Toco8 stack instead.
Good advice mate ^^^ To the OP, if you're prone to MPB as John's mentioned, you're almost certainly going to exacerbate the process by using extra androgens.

Better to optimise your 'own' testosterone production through Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 rather than risk the barnet further! :D

afboy143

afboy143

Awards
Oh no! I have no idea if I have MBP. Ive always had thick hair, but I remember after using 1-T Tren that it shed a lot and I had to work on getting it back thru various supplements and shampoo. I was hoping 1-T was different since it didnt have the tren in it. Also- if I remember correctly, the topical 1-T said it didnt have sides for hair loss as the 1-T Tren said it did. On any note, I do have TOCO-8 and Sustain handy but was planning to use that as a PCT along with Endo max. I already have the bottle of 1-T (got it on the sale). Are you guys saying if I want to keep my hair, I should just give it as a christmas present instead of take it :(?

UKStrength

Oh no! I have no idea if I have MBP. Ive always had thick hair, but I remember after using 1-T Tren that it shed a lot and I had to work on getting it back thru various supplements and shampoo. I was hoping 1-T was different since it didnt have the tren in it. Also- if I remember correctly, the topical 1-T said it didnt have sides for hair loss as the 1-T Tren said it did. On any note, I do have TOCO-8 and Sustain handy but was planning to use that as a PCT along with Endo max. I already have the bottle of 1-T (got it on the sale). Are you guys saying if I want to keep my hair, I should just give it as a christmas present instead of take it :(?
Running it will be up to you mate, you could always start the cycle and if you experience too much shedding just end it early and start PCT using the TRS.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not exactly. It's tough to say here what the outcome would be. We haven't had too many negative anecdotal feedback remarks about hair loss with our 1-T product. Ultimately, It's up to you, but I think hair is over-rated anyway. That's why I buzz mine; well that and I live in Florida. :)

Taking the Toco-8 is a good idea for the myriad of health benefits it provides ranging from potent antioxidant properties, cardiovascular health, and hair preservation. Let me know if you have any specific questions and I'll help with what I can. :)

afboy143

afboy143

Awards
Thanks T1. Im starting this today at 4ML in the AM to access tolerance. How long should I continue this? After tolerance period, what do you recommend I continue to? I read somewhere that taking 2ML doses thruout the day helps cut down on lethargy. Any insight on this?

Also, Im taking 1 scoop of TOCO-8 in the AM with Biotin and Saw Palmetto Extract to help get any hairloss to slim to none. Does this sound ok?