Old Dermatherm

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%

Old Dermatherm

Is it alright to apply it in the evening? Like around 6-8pm?

The reason why I'm asking this is because I have a very active job, military, and I'm living in a humid area. My work ends around 6, so I was thinking that I can take a shower and apply it then as after work hours I won't be sweating that much, giving the dermatherm more time to be absorbed.

Alternatively I was thinking that I could apply it at 8+am, however, I usually workout at around 12 noon, would the sweat affect the effectiveness or would all the actives be absorbed by then?

2. UKStrength

Your idea sounds fine mate, the idea behind the transdermal delivery is to give the product as much time to be absorbed as possible, by applying it at night you'll be doing that.

Hope you enjoy it!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by munique View Post

The reason why I'm asking this is because I have a very active job, military, and I'm living in a humid area. My work ends around 6, so I was thinking that I can take a shower and apply it then as after work hours I won't be sweating that much, giving the dermatherm more time to be absorbed.

Alternatively I was thinking that I could apply it at 8+am, however, I usually workout at around 12 noon, would the sweat affect the effectiveness or would all the actives be absorbed by then?
    Applying it later in the day may give you issues with sleeping, but it never personally affected me in that regard.

If you do apply this early in the day and then plan to workout later, make sure you don't rub off any sweat you may accumulate during your workout. This process can help open your skins pours for better overall penetration/effect of delivery, however it also leaves you open to losing some of the product via contact removal.

I definitely recommend you apply this after a shower in which you've exfoliated your skin well. This allows for better penetration of the carrier due to removal of dead skin that can obstruct the process.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%

Would it be alright to stack this product with 11-oxo or other cortisol control supps?
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I did this and had no issues with sleeping or otherwise.

Would it be alright to stack this product with 11-oxo or other cortisol control supps?
    If you have the original DermaTherm then there is no need to stack it with any such products, as it contains cortisol controllers. If you have DermaTherm Target, then it would be fine to stack with.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermatherm Target--The New Dermatherm. (Unsponsored)
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 07:06 PM