Any blood work for sustain alpha during cycle

JT54

Awards
I was wondering if you guys have any blood work done for sustain alpha during cycle to reduce shutdown. I am thinking on running my second h-drol cycle. I ran my first one for 5 weeks at 50/50/75/75/75 and was gunna go with this one for 75 for all six weeks and since h-drol is so mild i figured if i can minimize any shutdown i will have I will be able to quickly recover and make gains throughout pct.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if you guys have any blood work done for sustain alpha during cycle to reduce shutdown. I am thinking on running my second h-drol cycle. I ran my first one for 5 weeks at 50/50/75/75/75 and was gunna go with this one for 75 for all six weeks and since h-drol is so mild i figured if i can minimize any shutdown i will have I will be able to quickly recover and make gains throughout pct.
Subd for sure.

Uncle Ralph

Awards
just wanna throw it out there that recently ive been putting 1 pump of topical sustain on my balls everyday along with doing the 2 on 5 day off 6 pumps HCG alternative protocol...I did just the 2 on 5 days off thing my last cycle and felt i recovered pretty quickly and kept the majority of my gains.

This cycle im doing now is heavier then my last one and the daily balls pump along with the 2 on 5 off has my balls staying pumped full and at normal size.

And im not talking PH's or designer roids