Recovery Power and Primordial Performance

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I've not used PP's products until now. The Thanksgiving Sale on your web site and my plans for an after Christmas run of intense workouts made for an ideal time to pick some stuff up. I purchased a couple of EndoAmp Max's and a Taco 8 for a trial run, and these may become staples if they do as well as I believe they should.

I've been doing a harsh cut and have lost a lot of scale weight (51 pounds in 72 days). after another month on this cut, I'll go to a rebuilding, or lean bulking phase. I'm going down below 220 pounds by December 24th from a weight of 286 pounds on September 13th.

On December 25th on I'll start eating a few hundred calories over mantainance, and after a 3 week prepping session, move quickly into 5x5 type workouts or similar intensity with Myoreps or etc. I'll cycle or pulse these so I don't burn out my CNS in 6 week, and keep going for at least 4 months and likely up to 6 months.

The point is to:

A) Lower bodyfat even more during lean bulk -- go from what should be about 21.5 to 21% at end of cut to around 18%.

B) To Obtain greater strength than at my 286 bodyweight at a much lower BF level (my BF level was just under 34%)

C) I'll probably add some muscle hypertrophy training for a couple of months after my strength is in place. Again this needs to be very lean gains, but more allowance for scale weight will be planned.

D) The next cut after about a half year would be much slower and will need much planning to get BF levels down to ....well, I'll have to see what's possible.

My BF level currently are just under 25% and in the next month I'll be switching my monitoring more and more from scale weight checks to caliper checks.

I'm strong for someone my age, or at least I was at 286 pounds. I videoed me using the Hammer Strength Shoulder Press machine doing 310 pounds and I almost completed the second rep. Yep, it's a machine, but it uses real plates. Sometime in March to early April I want do at least 320 pounds for a minimum of 3 reps at my new lower BF. I think that would be a good, quantifiable mid-term progress check. I also intend to work on explosive power for legs (carefully at first), so I will work on standing broad jumps, vertical leaps, and and use high speed leg reps rather than 5X5 pure strength. Yet upper body push/pull exercises will be 5x5 style about 2/3 of the time.

EndoAmp and Toco 8 will help keep stress levels down and recovery up with my intense workouts. I'll also be megadosing carnitines including GPLC and L-Carnitine L-Tartarate as recovery is critical to my plans. I have the backups of excellent anti-oxs needed with carnitine mega-dosing, and Toco 8 especially will be synergistic with them.

Primordial Performance has some great products and I would have tried your new pre-workout supp with GPLC at 4.5 grams, but someone told me about the great properties of GPLC in high doses and I already stocked up -- next time.

:newbie: