Which product most closely ACTS like TEST

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan to TRY to get OFF my test rerplacement therapy. Ive got plenty of HCG and Clomid and an AI too.

Which NON TRANDERMAL/TOPICAL product would be best sutied for my experiment in that is acts just like Test!?!!?

I do not want a liver toxic product either as I want a product I "can" take for a LONGGGGGG time.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I plan to TRY to get OFF my test rerplacement therapy. Ive got plenty of HCG and Clomid and an AI too.

Which NON TRANDERMAL/TOPICAL product would be best sutied for my experiment in that is acts just like Test!?!!?

I do not want a liver toxic product either as I want a product I "can" take for a LONGGGGGG time.

well if u want a product u can take along time thats not a transdermal i would say try dermacrine liqua vade its oral and it converts to test in the body. also you may want to look into oral sustain alpha and phyto test.

hope that helps.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hey, bud. First off, I would never recommend one of our products to replace a physician controlled TRT treatment modality.

How long have you been on TRT?

What are you currently taking?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
175 mg of Test Cyp per week
Self Prescribed LOL
3 years

Just plain tired of it.

Running HCG and Clomid for awhile!!! And then, I will switch to one of these products.

So......thougths?

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
175 mg of Test Cyp per week
Self Prescribed LOL
3 years

Just plain tired of it.

Running HCG and Clomid for awhile!!! And then, I will switch to one of these products.

So......thougths?
If you're going to go through all of that trouble get some bloodwork done just so you can see a baseline after the HCG and Clomid. I've been on TRT before as well so I know where you're coming from and by no means am I saying not to use one of these products.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOuld you please elaborate as to how you got off, successes, failures, protocols employed or recommended

Thanks!!
If you're going to go through all of that trouble get some bloodwork done just so you can see a baseline after the HCG and Clomid. I've been on TRT before as well so I know where you're coming from and by no means am I saying not to use one of these products.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
WOuld you please elaborate as to how you got off, successes, failures, protocols employed or recommended

Thanks!!
I've been on TRT (androgel) and HCG monotherapy. I quit the HCG monotherapy and used the Testosterone Recovery Stack from Primordial and a month later I got my levels and my natural total test was at ~500. It made me feel better than TRT or HCG as well because it was natural.

I think some low dosed clomid with the TRS could put your HPTA back on track, but this would need to be confirmed by blood test.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been on TRT (androgel) and HCG monotherapy. I quit the HCG monotherapy and used the Testosterone Recovery Stack from Primordial and a month later I got my levels and my natural total test was at ~500. It made me feel better than TRT or HCG as well because it was natural.

I think some low dosed clomid with the TRS could put your HPTA back on track, but this would need to be confirmed by blood test.
This is great to hear! :)

To the OP (Whacked): I think our TRS would be a viable option here for you since it sounds like you haven't officially been clinically diagnosed with a hypogonadal issue. I would definitely have some baseline and successive blood work done to correlate your progress.

What was you total/free test levels prior to you running the Test Cyp?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell if I know. I went about this haphazardly to be honest :(

All I know is I got myself in a bit of a mess assuming I'd be cool with TRT for life and now I want to get off and need help.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Hell if I know. I went about this haphazardly to be honest :(

All I know is I got myself in a bit of a mess assuming I'd be cool with TRT for life and now I want to get off and need help.
There really is only one way to find out. Since labs are so expensive I would say you should just go ahead and assume you're completely shut down. I think low dosed clomid and the TRS would be ideal. The clomid will help boost your hpta (as will the TRS) and the TRS will play a crucial role in estrogen balance.

I know it might seem unlikely that an OTC product works so well but in this case I got the lab results to prove it.

Edit: If you have really bad testicular atrophy you may need to start out with a couple weeks of HCG to get them back and then clomid.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. Agreed. My nuts are tiny as a result of the TRT for years.

Im running 250 IU's of HCG daily alongside Arimdex (b/c Im prone to gyno) and I plan to do this for a little while (2 weeks??). Then I'll gradually taper down.....

Maybe 2 weeks of 250 IU's 3x/week for a few weeks
then Maybe once the nuts are back to normal (??) I will swithc to Clomid and the TRS stack but only after the nuts are back.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. Agreed. My nuts are tiny as a result of the TRT for years.

Im running 250 IU's of HCG daily alongside Arimdex (b/c Im prone to gyno) and I plan to do this for a little while (2 weeks??). Then I'll gradually taper down.....

Maybe 2 weeks of 250 IU's 3x/week for a few weeks
then Maybe once the nuts are back to normal (??) I will swithc to Clomid and the TRS stack but only after the nuts are back.
That sounds good. Just go until you feel like your nuts are back to normal. As far as the dosage I know you're trying to use a smaller more frequent dose to emulate normal hormone production but just for getting your nuts back you should look into dosing amounts and patterns of someone who uses anabolic steroids. Your dosages look more like HCG monotherapy or something you could run for a long time.

Also, don't run too much Arimidex.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crap -you think I should up the dose?? Trauma - you too?

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Crap -you think I should up the dose?? Trauma - you too?
I really can't say for sure. All I know is that my doc had me doing 2000 units every 3 days when I first started on it. If you want to dose it daily that would equal around 500 units per day rather than 250 units. If you google HCG dosing after cycle most show to use similar amounts.

The 250 units per day will be sufficient it may just take a bit longer. And like I said earlier you would want to keep dosing it until you feel you are back up to size; I would guess after 1 month you will be good.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good info Mike and thank you for your help

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Good info Mike and thank you for your help
No problem. I'm just giving you my personal experience. Research it and make sure you find information that clicks with what i've told you.