Help deciding!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, need some help deciding! I am wanting to loss a few LCD & gain a little muscle during my break! Going to diet some but due to holidays won't be as strict as I would getting closer to summer! However, I will bump up my cardio! I am wanting to do a pro hormone cycle! Am relatively new to this arena but haven't read where ya'lls phs had many sides! So what is my best option? Here is kind of what I was thinking:
dermatherm
dermacream or 1-T (need recomendations on this)
phyto-test

then I need recomendations on running a 4-6 week cycle!

Definately follow the above with the TRS stack! Tried the topical SA by itself & really enjoy it! Looking forward to trying the new liquivade SA!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, need some help deciding! I am wanting to loss a few LCD & gain a little muscle during my break! Going to diet some but due to holidays won't be as strict as I would getting closer to summer! However, I will bump up my cardio! I am wanting to do a pro hormone cycle! Am relatively new to this arena but haven't read where ya'lls phs had many sides! So what is my best option? Here is kind of what I was thinking:
dermatherm
dermacream or 1-T (need recomendations on this)
phyto-test

then I need recomendations on running a 4-6 week cycle!

Definately follow the above with the TRS stack! Tried the topical SA by itself & really enjoy it! Looking forward to trying the new liquivade SA!
I'll be glad to help you out bud, but a few questions first:

What is your AAS experience; if any?

What is your current height and weight?

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks trauma!
I have never run any AAS before! I will be 25 in feb! I am 5'9" and weigh about 180! About a year ago I bulked up to 230 eating like there was no tomorrow and pounding some weight gainer shakes....so I gained quite a bit of fat....I will never do that again! But I cut down and am fairly lean right now! I would say less than 11%. There are pics in my sig! Thanks for the help!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I was wanting to stock up since ya'll have some great deals going! I have only tried ya'lls SA topical and loved it so am looking forward to all your other products! I look forward to definately trying some endoamp too! I had been taking a straight AGPC supp before hearing about EA! I really like AGPC so I think I will def love me some EA!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks trauma!
I have never run any AAS before! I will be 25 in feb! I am 5'9" and weigh about 180! About a year ago I bulked up to 230 eating like there was no tomorrow and pounding some weight gainer shakes....so I gained quite a bit of fat....I will never do that again! But I cut down and am fairly lean right now! I would say less than 11%. There are pics in my sig! Thanks for the help!
I would recommend something mild like our Dermacrine for your first venture. It's a good starter product. We have both a topical and oral version at this time; both are available in our thanksgiving sale.

What are your goals overall?

Are you looking to recomp?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wanting to stock up since ya'll have some great deals going! I have only tried ya'lls SA topical and loved it so am looking forward to all your other products! I look forward to definately trying some endoamp too! I had been taking a straight AGPC supp before hearing about EA! I really like AGPC so I think I will def love me some EA!
Awesome, bud. You're going to love our EndoAmp Max, then. :)

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help trauma! I'm looking to recomp some & maybe lose a few lbs while maybe adding some muscle at the same time! So what do u think about the dermacream/phytotest combo for me? Also could I throw in some dermatherm or would I want to use that after the above cycle?

UKStrength

Thanks for the help trauma! I'm looking to recomp some & maybe lose a few lbs while maybe adding some muscle at the same time! So what do u think about the dermacream/phytotest combo for me? Also could I throw in some dermatherm or would I want to use that after the above cycle?
You could throw the DermaTherm Target in there mate, I'd concentrate on making the cycle a 'cutting' one then as Dermatherm Target works best in a calorie deficit.

I'd definitely consider the PhytoTest for PCT, stacked with our Testosterone Recovery Stack you are more than covered for a superb cycle and PCT.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks UK! So could I go 6 weeks using dermatherm/dermacream then another 6 w TRS/phytotest? Does that stack look right? Should I only go 4 weeks?

UKStrength

Thanks UK! So could I go 6 weeks using dermatherm/dermacream then another 6 w TRS/phytotest? Does that stack look right? Should I only go 4 weeks?
6 weeks would be fine for Dermacrine / DermaTherm target and it would give you more time to really shed that fat.

6 weeks would be a beast of a PCT! :D 4 weeks on the TRS is probably enough though mate, especially stacked with the PhytoTest.

Look into some Creapure Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine and PreMax as awesome additions to your PCT.

Glad to help mate and thanks for choosing Primordial Performance ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
The DHEA in our Click Here: Dermacrine will also convert to powerful fat burning hormones such as 7-oxo-DHEA and 7-beta-DHEA. These are powerful thermogenic hormones that increase the rate of fat loss, helping you shed fat as you gain muscle.

This makes Dermacrine a very good option when your goal is a recomp effect. :)

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas! Ordering the goods tonight! Will let you know how the cycle goes! Hey one more question! The dermacream stack on the pp site show's using the phyto-test throughout the cycle! Should I do this or just stick with it in PCT? If I stick with it in just PCT should I only run it for 4 weeks then?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks fellas! Ordering the goods tonight! Will let you know how the cycle goes! Hey one more question! The dermacream stack on the pp site show's using the phyto-test throughout the cycle! Should I do this or just stick with it in PCT? If I stick with it in just PCT should I only run it for 4 weeks then?
I would run it with the Dermacrine. Our TRS should be more than sufficient for your PCT.

Good luck, and let us know if you have any additional questions. :)