TRS AND TEST BOOSTER

DeafPrideSS

Awards
I just finished my 6 weeks cycle of hdrol and xtren an I'm now on trs.. My question is should I take test booster also?

jdrannin1

Awards
I just finished my 6 weeks cycle of hdrol and xtren an I'm now on trs.. My question is should I take test booster also?
The TRS already has Sustain Alpha and EndoAmp which increase testosterone so you're covered.

You could add something like forskolin for another test boosting edge if you like. It works through a different mechanism than SA and EM.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
You certainly can add something in if you wanted to, but the stack itself is designed to upregulate LH/FSH production (as well as sensitize the testes to their effect); leading to increased Testosterone production. The Resveratrol in SA has some mild SERM-Like properties to it as well.

Did you have something specific in mind?

DeafPrideSS

Awards
No sir, just wanted to make sure everything is covered. Thanks guys.

You certainly can add something in if you wanted to, but the stack itself is designed to upregulate LH/FSH production (as well as sensitize the testes to their effect); leading to increased Testosterone production. The Resveratrol in SA has some mild SERM-Like properties to it as well.

Did you have something specific in mind?