Toco-8 dosing?

R

RavensFan2k3

Awards
Hey, I wanted to start taking Toco-8, but had a question about the dosing. 1 dose is one scoop or 1/4 teaspon and I've read that one should take 2 doses per day. My question is since I'm a fairly big guy(6'4'' 250lbs or so) should I be taking more per day or would 2 doses per day be enough for me? Also I'm much more interested in increasing testicular sensitivity to LH/FSH as opposed to increasing hair growth...

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Its a good question. I use 1 scoop plus milk thistle (3 scoops). However thats as a regular supplement not for cycle support.

Generally key supplements are dosed evenly (by capping them) and I think the question is how key is this?

I think once is okay, otherwise it'd be capped.

J

jdrannin1

Awards
You only need 1 scoop.

R

RavensFan2k3

Awards
You only need 1 scoop.
really? even at my size? and how long till the vitamin e actually starts to work and increase sensitivity of my leydig cells to LH? or till hair growth starts to be noticed?

J

jdrannin1

Awards
really? and how long till the vitamin e actually starts to work and increase sensitivity of my leydig cells to LH? or till hair growth starts to be noticed?
I would imagine within a few weeks.

R

RavensFan2k3

Awards
oh and i heard alot of people getting their toco-8's with no scooper. a single dose is 1/4 teaspoon, correct?

R

RavensFan2k3

Awards
oh and i heard alot of people getting their toco-8's with no scooper. a single dose is 1/4 teaspoon, correct?
and i know this is something that the longer you use it, the more beneifts you'll see. But is this something that its effects could wear off and force me to cycle it? Or can I take it consistantly, non-stop?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, I wanted to start taking Toco-8, but had a question about the dosing. 1 dose is one scoop or 1/4 teaspon and I've read that one should take 2 doses per day. My question is since I'm a fairly big guy(6'4'' 250lbs or so) should I be taking more per day or would 2 doses per day be enough for me? Also I'm much more interested in increasing testicular sensitivity to LH/FSH as opposed to increasing hair growth...
Toco-8 is a very complete product of Vitamin E analogues. Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin (make sure you're taking it with a healthy fat to enhance absorbtion), so it's stored within the body (unlike water soluble vitamins that used as needed at the time, and then are excreted via the renal (kidney) pathway. This means that over time, you will build up a healthy supply that the body can use as needed to carry our its homeostatic functioning.

In answer to your question about dosing: Our recommended dosing guideline (1 scoop daily) will help you achieve that goal even at your size. You could take it 2 x daily for a short time, but I definitely don't recommend that protocol be followed for any significant length of time. Toco-8 is the type of product that will produce better results the longer you take it.

Too much of a fat soluble vitamin has the potential for toxic effect, however you would need to take a HUGE amounts to ever get near that level.

Remember: more is not always better, and slow and steady wins the race. If there is anything else I can help you with, just let me know. :)

R

RavensFan2k3

Awards
Toco-8 is a very complete product of Vitamin E analogues. Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin (make sure you're taking it with a healthy fat to enhance absorbtion), so it's stored within the body (unlike water soluble vitamins that used as needed at the time, and then are excreted via the renal (kidney) pathway. This means that over time, you will build up a healthy supply that the body can use as needed to carry our its homeostatic functioning.

In answer to your question about dosing: Our recommended dosing guideline (1 scoop daily) will help you achieve that goal even at your size. You could take it 2 x daily for a short time, but I definitely don't recommend that protocol be followed for any significant length of time. Toco-8 is the type of product that will produce better results the longer you take it.

Too much of a fat soluble vitamin has the potential for toxic effect, however you would need to take a HUGE amounts to ever get near that level.

Remember: more is not always better, and slow and steady wins the race. If there is anything else I can help you with, just let me know. :)
so is the dosing 1/4 teaspoon?

also say someone's testicles are desensitized to LH, for whatever reason...lets say its due to excessive use of HCG. Can toco-8 bring back the sensitivity to normal and have the testicles functioning properly again?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so is the dosing 1/4 teaspoon?

also say someone's testicles are desensitized to LH, for whatever reason...lets say its due to excessive use of HCG. Can toco-8 bring back the sensitivity to normal and have the testicles functioning properly again?
Yes.

The Toco-8 product will yield a cumulative effect in terms of its benefits. Desensitized testes can be of fairly significant varying levels (i.e, secondary to heavy or prolonged androgen use, endocrine pathology, congenital pathology). This product can help LH become more sensitive to the testes (in a normal healthy male), but I would NEVER say that it's going to mitigate all issues of that nature. I always recommend baseline bloodwork as a basis for comparison down the line.

R

RavensFan2k3

Awards
Yes.

The Toco-8 product will yield a cumulative effect in terms of its benefits. Desensitized testes can be of fairly significant varying levels (i.e, secondary to heavy or prolonged androgen use, endocrine pathology, congenital pathology). This product can help LH become more sensitive to the testes (in a normal healthy male), but I would NEVER say that it's going to mitigate all issues of that nature. I always recommend baseline bloodwork as a basis for comparison down the line.
Ok, long story short, I believe my testis are desensitized due to prolonged elevated levels of prolactin. I've lowered prolactin, but test did not go up, so I'm trying this. My doc wants to throw me on TRT, but I wanna find the cause of my troubles as opposed to getting on TRT at such a young age.

You recommend 1 scoop daily of toco-8, even at my size. At this dose, how long would it take for me to start seeing its affects? Actually since Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin, assuming that I'm deficient, how long would it take to being me back up to normal?

I've read that one shouldnt take another vitamin E supplement(one that is made up of mixed tocopherols) while taking toco-8 because the tocopherols in the other will interfere with the absorption of the toco-8...Is this true?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, long story short, I believe my testis are desensitized due to prolonged elevated levels of prolactin. I've lowered prolactin, but test did not go up, so I'm trying this. My doc wants to throw me on TRT, but I wanna find the cause of my troubles as opposed to getting on TRT at such a young age.

You recommend 1 scoop daily of toco-8, even at my size. At this dose, how long would it take for me to start seeing its affects? Actually since Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin, assuming that I'm deficient, how long would it take to being me back up to normal?

I've read that one should take another vitamin E supplement(one that is made up of mixed tocopherols) while taking toco-8 because the tocopherols in the other will interfere with the absorption of the toco-8...Is this true?
I'd be interested in seeing your lab results.

It's really tough to say when you'll note sufficient levels; it really all depends on your current storage and capacity to hold.

Our Toco-8 contains a very complete formulation of Vitamin E analogues; you won't need any additional Vitamin E supplementation. :)

R

RavensFan2k3

Awards
I'd be interested in seeing your lab results.

It's really tough to say when you'll note sufficient levels; it really all depends on your current storage and capacity to hold.

Our Toco-8 contains a very complete formulation of Vitamin E analogues; you won't need any additional Vitamin E supplementation. :)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/137190-ugh-need-some.html

For lab results, look at post #6

And I guess that makes sense, there isnt like a general idea? Because I dont want to wait a month, and not see results and quickly say that it didnt work for me, not knowing that it'll take around 6-8 weeks for it to work and I just didnt give it enough time, you know? Also does toco-8 only work for people who are vitamin E deficient? Or does it work for everyone? How exactly does it increase sensitivity to LH? I'm really interested, because I feel like this could be my problem and it could "cure" me, lol. I have consistantly normal-high levels of LH/FSH but consistantly low levels of testosterone. My testicles are also atrophied aswell, so obviously my pituitary gland is working fine and my testicles are not receiving LH for some reason.

Ok, so I dont need to take any other vitamin E supplementation while on toco-8, cool. I dont have to cycle it or anything right? I've seen other vitamin E supplements that contain more tocotrienols than toco-8, but they are in capsule form. I heard that tocotrienols are not effective in a capsule form and are only effective in powder form, like that of toco-8. Is this true?

R

RavensFan2k3

Awards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/137190-ugh-need-some.html

For lab results, look at post #6

And I guess that makes sense, there isnt like a general idea? Because I dont want to wait a month, and not see results and quickly say that it didnt work for me, not knowing that it'll take around 6-8 weeks for it to work and I just didnt give it enough time, you know? Also does toco-8 only work for people who are vitamin E deficient? Or does it work for everyone? How exactly does it increase sensitivity to LH? I'm really interested, because I feel like this could be my problem and it could "cure" me, lol. I have consistantly normal-high levels of LH/FSH but consistantly low levels of testosterone. My testicles are also atrophied aswell, so obviously my pituitary gland is working fine and my testicles are not receiving LH for some reason.

Ok, so I dont need to take any other vitamin E supplementation while on toco-8, cool. I dont have to cycle it or anything right? I've seen other vitamin E supplements that contain more tocotrienols than toco-8, but they are in capsule form. I heard that tocotrienols are not effective in a capsule form and are only effective in powder form, like that of toco-8. Is this true?
bump...and if one scoop daily is enough, why do people always recommend 400IU to 800IU daily of mixed tocopheral vitamin e? the amount in toco-8 is no where near that

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
O Supplements 9
O Supplements 0
HC_Arno Supplements 5
christ83189 Anabolics 3