Problem: Saliva test kit

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Hey PP:

I bought x3 saliva kits from you to check test levels as part of my "Icariin log" - see link below.

I run 3 cycles and check my test levels at the end of each.

Cycle 1: took saliva sample froze it, requested UPS pickup via internet. UPS never showed up. OK I'll keep the sample frozen and send it with the next cycle.
Cycle 2: did the same. UPS never showed up.

I rang UPS and was informed that the return number was only for shipment WITHIN the USA. I live in Europe (UK).

Please look into this and inform me how to move forward.

I have paid $120 on 3 kits.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I better explain this a bit better in case the board is wondering what is going on.

The kits have a DHL prepaid return, but it turns out its only for customers in the US.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Anyway I'll start "knocking on your door" PP next week to try and get some sort of solution on this.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyway I'll start "knocking on your door" PP next week to try and get some sort of solution on this.
I'm going to forward this along, Matthias. I honestly don't haven any answer for you myself, but I will find out.

Our new website has a new customer service "Live Help" feature on the top right of the page. Have you tried that?

I thank you for your patience in this matter, and we'll get this all sorted out for you asap, bud. :)

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I did drop an email on the same system (different time zones). I'll have another go now.

Edit: I am having heaps of trouble with time zones. If it is 8 hours difference then I'll make my 4th attempt in 1.5 hours.

Sorry thanks for forwarding this Trauma.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Nope this hasn't worked. There was no online support, unless there is an 8-hour time zone (west coast USA) and online support starts after 9.05am. Left 3 messages and 1 on Friday but no response.

I will try ringing tomorrow if I don't hear anything.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Okay it looks sorted. I'll post back with the precise solution here. I'll pay for shipment to the US appears to be the deal.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Right this is sorted. I pay for shipment to the labs.

PP customer service isn't great. I contacted a rep and dropped 4 "off-line" mails via the PP website. There was no "online support" at 9.05am (if PP is on west coast USA) or 10.05am plus if in other US time zones. PP just didn't respond to me.

Given how much custom I've given PP (we are talking a lot of cash here) I am disappointed.

In end I phoned PP. The initial response was frosty... its your responsibility to contact ZRT I was told, paraphrasing "we are just selling their product", I can't remember the exact response but it was close. Quite literally the guy was prepared to drop the phone without even giving me an email address. Eventually we agreed that PP support would contact ZRT labs.

I've resolved the matter with ZRT via email. I've now to sort the shipment and shipment costs (yuk).

Lessons from this:
1. PP must state openly that European customers are not entitled to pre-paid return (but are paying for it in any case)
2. The failure to disclose this has cost me alot of time because DHL are set up to take pre-paid returns on their website via the access code. If the code is wrong they don't inform you. Thus you are waiting for DHL to show but they don't turn up. I am lucky that I didn't defrost the sample for DHL because freeze-thraw results biochemical disruption.
3. This will probably cost me more than sending it within the UK (I didn't factor the extra shipment)
4. PP has poor customer service

Not a pretty ending but we have got their in the end.

I'll report the turn around of ZRT in due course.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right this is sorted. I pay for shipment to the labs.

PP customer service isn't great. I contacted a rep and dropped 4 "off-line" mails via the PP website. There was no "online support" at 9.05am (if PP is on west coast USA) or 10.05am plus if in other US time zones. PP just didn't respond to me.

Given how much custom I've given PP (we are talking a lot of cash here) I am disappointed.

In end I phoned PP. The initial response was frosty... its your responsibility to contact ZRT I was told, paraphrasing "we are just selling their product", I can't remember the exact response but it was close. Quite literally the guy was prepared to drop the phone without even giving me an email address. Eventually we agreed that PP support would contact ZRT labs.

I've resolved the matter with ZRT via email. I've now to sort the shipment and shipment costs (yuk).

Lessons from this:
1. PP must state openly that European customers are not entitled to pre-paid return (but are paying for it in any case)
2. The failure to disclose this has cost me alot of time because DHL are set up to take pre-paid returns on their website via the access code. If the code is wrong they don't inform you. Thus you are waiting for DHL to show but they don't turn up. I am lucky that I didn't defrost the sample for DHL because freeze-thraw results biochemical disruption.
3. This will probably cost me more than sending it within the UK (I didn't factor the extra shipment)
4. PP has poor customer service

Not a pretty ending but we have got their in the end.

I'll report the turn around of ZRT in due course.
Matthias, sorry to hear of the difficulty of the situation. We really do pride ourselves on our customer service (which is why we've integrated the live online help feature on our website), but sometimes we all can have an unpleasant experience regardless of what's been put in place. We're still working on getting our website up and running smoothly (as we've encountered problems almost daily), but we will continue to work on it.

We truly appreciate your support, and If there is anything that I can do in the future, please don't hesitate to ask. I wish I could have been of more help here, but I wasn't sure as to the shipping process with ZRT labs. I will make sure that this issue gets resolved so it doesn't happen again with our european customers.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
In all fairness this is a lesson learned regarding standard operating procedures to be in place, the positives that can be taken from this is to learn from the mistake i.e. communication was not so great, and there are post-deployment issues with the website that are being ironed out..

**On a side note guys I have found some issues with the site's shopping cart, and how it displays. I am aware its not custom built in house, and wouldn't mind sharing what I have found so far in the checkout process**

I would like to make a suggestion to Trauma1 that seeing your international customer base can be affected negatively (experience, not product wise) Some extra information can be placed on the website for these testing kits.
I actually plan on buying a couple of different ones myself, on top of a blood test I will be getting done here. Seeing as I live in Canada this could have happened to me as well, and others outside the US.
MK9

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In all fairness this is a lesson learned regarding standard operating procedures to be in place, the positives that can be taken from this is to learn from the mistake i.e. communication was not so great, and there are post-deployment issues with the website that are being ironed out..

**On a side note guys I have found some issues with the site's shopping cart, and how it displays. I am aware its not custom built in house, and wouldn't mind sharing what I have found so far in the checkout process**

I would like to make a suggestion to Trauma1 that seeing your international customer base can be affected negatively (experience, not product wise) Some extra information can be placed on the website for these testing kits.
I actually plan on buying a couple of different ones myself, on top of a blood test I will be getting done here. Seeing as I live in Canada this could have happened to me as well, and others outside the US.
MK9
Yes, I agree. I'll make sure we have it documented on the website to help prevent future issues of this nature.

The website definitely still has some kinks that are being worked out, so if you guys have noted any specific issues, please let me or one of our reps know so we can investigate it promptly. Constructive comments from you all definitely help us to better serve our customer base in the end.

Our goal/vision here in the end is to not only have a very complete and information-based website for you all, but also the best customer service around.

We thank you all for your question, comments, and support of Primordial Performance. :)

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, its useful it'll not happen to someone else.

Whilst I know Trauma as a good guy and have never had any problems with PP on the board at all. Ever. I've had a number of skirmishes with Mullet_Soldier (USP). Good products no question.

I believe I've been let down here. Its not just the extra cost, its the courier not showing and thats because no one has bothered to inform you 'Europe is excluded'. Thats what a resellers should do. If I'd gone through an icariin log cycle (specifically to check test levels) and freeze-thawed-freezed - damaging my sample - I'd be annoyed. Luckily I didn't. Icariin log cycles cost time and money.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, its useful it'll not happen to someone else.

Whilst I know Trauma as a good guy and have never had any problems with PP on the board at all. Ever. I've had a number of skirmishes with Mullet_Soldier (USP). Good products no question.

I believe I've been let down here. Its not just the extra cost, its the courier not showing and thats because no one has bothered to inform you 'Europe is excluded'. Thats what a resellers should do. If I'd gone through an icariin log cycle (specifically to check test levels) and freeze-thawed-freezed - damaging my sample - I'd be annoyed. Luckily I didn't. Icariin log cycles cost time and money.
Sorry to hear about this Matthias. I made a note and expect to have a warning about this added to the product page.

If you sent emails via the off-line Live agent, the lack of response would have been from a tech problem. We are getting this sorted out now.

-Eric

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

Okay its time to draw a line under it.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Geee... proving tough. I went to the US (work), posted the samples, took 1 week to arrive *shock*. I now learn I need to post each bit of paper work for each sample.... :(

Someday I might get the results...