Oral vs. Topical Sustain Alpha

gymbo123

Awards
Looking into the TRS for a while now and just as I'm about to go make the purchase, I see the new oral version of Sustain Alpha. Which one will be the better route?

"I got a belly full of white dog crap... and you spring this sh!t on me?!?" - Step Brothers

jdrannin1

Awards
Looking into the TRS for a while now and just as I'm about to go make the purchase, I see the new oral version of Sustain Alpha. Which one will be the better route?

"I got a belly full of white dog crap... and you spring this sh!t on me?!?" - Step Brothers
Give it some time for the feedback to roll in. From personal experience I feel the oral SA is stronger.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I myself had better overall results with our new Oral product. I noticed the effects within 3 days of starting. I really can't ever remember taking anything and having this much of an augmented libido effect right from the get-go. It's seriously nothing less than phenomenal, IMO.

Both products are very effective, but I can honestly say that the oral formula has produced better results overall for myself. I'll have my extensive review up here in our subforum sometime this week.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I'm just looking to boost test levels and maybe get a little strength but not really gain any weight as I'm a cyclist, will this add size?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just looking to boost test levels and maybe get a little strength but not really gain any weight as I'm a cyclist, will this add size?
no man this formula is not hormonal all of the ingredients are natural.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, i just want to maximize my body's own hormone production so i can be light and strong and the other benefits of SA will not hurt but I do not need any additional weight or size as it will just slow me down on the bike

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, i just want to maximize my body's own hormone production so i can be light and strong and the other benefits of SA will not hurt but I do not need any additional weight or size as it will just slow me down on the bike
look this stack Testosterone Recovery Stack and you belive...

jdrannin1

Awards
Even though this is a great test booster it's nothing like a PH or steroid. It'll be more of a ergogenic for you if you're not over-eating.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
defintely not over eating, and I do so much cardio in the way of riding and on the days I can not ride I'm on the elliptical for 1 to 1.5 hours per day. I just want to maximize my body's natural hormone production to be able to get the most out of what my body can do while not adding weight. What i need is power to weight ratio, or to be very strong and light basically so i can be as fast as possible on the bike

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
defintely not over eating, and I do so much cardio in the way of riding and on the days I can not ride I'm on the elliptical for 1 to 1.5 hours per day. I just want to maximize my body's natural hormone production to be able to get the most out of what my body can do while not adding weight. What i need is power to weight ratio, or to be very strong and light basically so i can be as fast as possible on the bike
Our SA should work well for you here with your goals. It will help to upregulate your own endogenous test production. Make sure you tailor you diet accordingly, and you should have some very nice results here. :)

jdrannin1

Awards
In that case you might really respond to EndoAmp Max. I would look into it. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

It lowers exercise enduced cortisol which would probably be high with long sustained cardio. It can also increase strength being a very good source of choline.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I will have to look into endo amp, is it a prework out supp? how is it used?

phil216

Awards
  • Established
This might be a bit of a stupid question but I was just wondering how many calories if any are in a serving of oral SA and if there is a breakdown. I apologize if it is a stupid question but I was just curious

UKStrength

This might be a bit of a stupid question but I was just wondering how many calories if any are in a serving of oral SA and if there is a breakdown. I apologize if it is a stupid question but I was just curious
Virtually none mate, you've probably expended more by typing that question ;)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
was thinking about trying the oral SA as part of my PCT after 5 weeks of Havoc. How many bottles would be needed? i think i read somewhere that the oral lasted 19 days or 25.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
either way you can't go wrong! sustain alpha and the whole TRS are great products!

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Chub, the new Sustain has 25 days worth/bottle at the suggested 2x day dosing. However you use it 5 on/2 off, so a bottle will last 5 weeks.

Crowbar

jdrannin1

Awards
was thinking about trying the oral SA as part of my PCT after 5 weeks of Havoc. How many bottles would be needed? i think i read somewhere that the oral lasted 19 days or 25.
Chub, the new Sustain has 25 days worth/bottle at the suggested 2x day dosing. However you use it 5 on/2 off, so a bottle will last 5 weeks.

Crowbar
You're bang on dude.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take it that you're a roadie. Trust me when I say that the best way to increase your strength and power to weight ratio is through your cycling training. You should have strength and power specific phases in your training. You could also add in a couple of Full-Body resistance sessions aimed at muscular endurance or muscular strength/power into your off-season for such gains; but most of it should be done on your bike through hillwork, big-gear, and spinning training.

And you're not going to gain size unless you're consuming more calories than you're expending, which, with the mileage required for a roadie, is highly unlikely. You just have to make sure that you're eating enough to MAINTAIN your muscle mass; otherwise your strength and power will decrease.

On another note, John, how do you think Oral Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade will be for a female compared to the topical? Have you had any females use it yet?

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I'm a roadie, I'm on the bike a ton and when i can not get on the bike I hit the elliptical to make sure I keep my cardio up. I will gear my off-season training toards power while keeping my weight in check, I want to be as strong as possible while not gaining weight. Just to let you know I'm not insane i will enjoy the holidays so I do anticipate having gaining a little bit over the holidays but that will be a piece of cake to lose. You make a very good point at the end in that it is a very difficult balencing act to eat enough to maintain muscle and power and keep light. As a former bodybuilder I eat very clean 95% of the time allowing my self a cheat meal or 2 on sundays but during the week I eat very clean, with carbs coming from oats, yams, ezekiel bread brown rice and green veggie with protein sources being egg whites, chicken breast, protein powder and things like that. One of the main reasons for the sustain alpha is because my levels are low from prior use when i was in to bodybuilding.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a roadie, I'm on the bike a ton and when i can not get on the bike I hit the elliptical to make sure I keep my cardio up. I will gear my off-season training toards power while keeping my weight in check, I want to be as strong as possible while not gaining weight. Just to let you know I'm not insane i will enjoy the holidays so I do anticipate having gaining a little bit over the holidays but that will be a piece of cake to lose. You make a very good point at the end in that it is a very difficult balencing act to eat enough to maintain muscle and power and keep light. As a former bodybuilder I eat very clean 95% of the time allowing my self a cheat meal or 2 on sundays but during the week I eat very clean, with carbs coming from oats, yams, ezekiel bread brown rice and green veggie with protein sources being egg whites, chicken breast, protein powder and things like that. One of the main reasons for the sustain alpha is because my levels are low from prior use when i was in to bodybuilding.
I see...Well I am a former NZ cyclist, now retired, focusing on the bodybuilding arena...When I was cycling I had NO trouble eating 10,000 cal/day with the amount of training that I was doing and NOT gaining weight, but gaining strength and power...Off-season should not be completely geared towards power, as most of it should be focused on endurance and strength (flat and hills). Power comes more IN-season and starts ~6-8 weeks before the competition you are aiming for at the end of your macrocycle (unless you are not competitive and then it doesn't really matter what you do).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take it that you're a roadie. Trust me when I say that the best way to increase your strength and power to weight ratio is through your cycling training. You should have strength and power specific phases in your training. You could also add in a couple of Full-Body resistance sessions aimed at muscular endurance or muscular strength/power into your off-season for such gains; but most of it should be done on your bike through hillwork, big-gear, and spinning training.

And you're not going to gain size unless you're consuming more calories than you're expending, which, with the mileage required for a roadie, is highly unlikely. You just have to make sure that you're eating enough to MAINTAIN your muscle mass; otherwise your strength and power will decrease.

On another note, John, how do you think Oral Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade will be for a female compared to the topical? Have you had any females use it yet?

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
We haven't had any female feedback with the new oral Sustain Alpha as of yet. I would imagine it would work very well for you if you liked the topical. I need to see about getting some sponsored logs over here for it; with one from a female perspective. :D

phil216

Awards
  • Established
If you were eating 10k calories per day and you weigh 107 and I'm 60 pounds heavier then I'm not eating anywhere near enough as my body weight is dropping a bit too quickly, few pounds a week. I'm probably eating 2500 or os cals a day and eating very, very clean and am some what paranoid actually about eating bad and gaing too much weight.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
You should check out the new pre-max as well. You could incorporate that with the TRS no doubt. Clinical studies show that at the recommended dose it will keep you going throughout any strength or endurance workout your doing. Also you wont be breaking down any muscle while biking as it prevents lactic acid buildup, and promotes protein synthesis while working out.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We haven't had any female feedback with the new oral Sustain Alpha as of yet. I would imagine it would work very well for you if you liked the topical. I need to see about getting some sponsored logs over here for it; with one from a female perspective. :D
I'm all for that! :D

If you were eating 10k calories per day and you weigh 107 and I'm 60 pounds heavier then I'm not eating anywhere near enough as my body weight is dropping a bit too quickly, few pounds a week. I'm probably eating 2500 or os cals a day and eating very, very clean and am some what paranoid actually about eating bad and gaing too much weight.
Yes, but I was training for at least 4-8 hours every day and I competed at a high level. If you're training as much as I was and competing at the level I was then you definitely need to eat more. 2500 calories is barely enough to sustain a single training session. As far as diet goes I ate anything and everything; cycling is NOT like bodybuilding. Gaining weight is NOT going to happen if you're eating enough to cover your training needs only.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

phil216

Awards
  • Established
My training ranges from 1.5 to 3 hours per day. I can not do 4-8 hours a day, full time employment prohibits that

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My training ranges from 1.5 to 3 hours per day. I can not do 4-8 hours a day, full time employment prohibits that
It doesn't matter how long you train; as long as it is sufficient for the level that you are involved in. like I said, work on your strength, etc. on your BIKE.

And don't compare how much you eat with anyone else. Different things work for different people and you cannot compare yourself to anyone else and use their methods if they are successful with them, as you will have your own responses to each stimulus and therefore need to INDIVIDUALIZE factors so that you get the best results for YOU.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
should be in this week to give a feedback on the Oral version!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Oral is waaaay better. Having used both, i ran 3 bottles of topical straight,now i am using the new oral it is so much better i feel this surge of feel good,sexual energy in minutes. I think the libido is more consistent on this oral version whereas the topical i noticed it more on the 2 days off from cycle.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mate I love the oral SA, way stronger than the topical version. Hope you enjoyed it.
I liked the oral better myself; both are very effective though.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
personally love the oral. Much easier and no need to wait for it to dry