Oral vs. Topical Sustain Alpha

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    We haven't had any female feedback with the new oral Sustain Alpha as of yet. I would imagine it would work very well for you if you liked the topical. I need to see about getting some sponsored logs over here for it; with one from a female perspective.
    I'm all for that!

Quote Originally Posted by phil216 View Post
    If you were eating 10k calories per day and you weigh 107 and I'm 60 pounds heavier then I'm not eating anywhere near enough as my body weight is dropping a bit too quickly, few pounds a week. I'm probably eating 2500 or os cals a day and eating very, very clean and am some what paranoid actually about eating bad and gaing too much weight.
    Yes, but I was training for at least 4-8 hours every day and I competed at a high level. If you're training as much as I was and competing at the level I was then you definitely need to eat more. 2500 calories is barely enough to sustain a single training session. As far as diet goes I ate anything and everything; cycling is NOT like bodybuilding. Gaining weight is NOT going to happen if you're eating enough to cover your training needs only.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. My training ranges from 1.5 to 3 hours per day. I can not do 4-8 hours a day, full time employment prohibits that
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by phil216 View Post
    My training ranges from 1.5 to 3 hours per day. I can not do 4-8 hours a day, full time employment prohibits that
    It doesn't matter how long you train; as long as it is sufficient for the level that you are involved in. like I said, work on your strength, etc. on your BIKE.

And don't compare how much you eat with anyone else. Different things work for different people and you cannot compare yourself to anyone else and use their methods if they are successful with them, as you will have your own responses to each stimulus and therefore need to INDIVIDUALIZE factors so that you get the best results for YOU.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

4. should be in this week to give a feedback on the Oral version!

5. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    should be in this week to give a feedback on the Oral version!
    looking forward to it.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  6. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    should be in this week to give a feedback on the Oral version!
    Mate I love the oral SA, way stronger than the topical version. Hope you enjoyed it.

7. Oral is waaaay better. Having used both, i ran 3 bottles of topical straight,now i am using the new oral it is so much better i feel this surge of feel good,sexual energy in minutes. I think the libido is more consistent on this oral version whereas the topical i noticed it more on the 2 days off from cycle.

8. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Mate I love the oral SA, way stronger than the topical version. Hope you enjoyed it.
    I liked the oral better myself; both are very effective though.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

9. Talking Rosie uses Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade!

Just to let you know that I started Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade yesterday and will be running a full bottle. You can follow the female experience from post #100 at The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010).

10. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Just to let you know that I started Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade yesterday and will be running a full bottle. You can follow the female experience from post #100 at The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010).
    My fiance is also running Sustain. She likes the effects thus far.
    •   

11. personally love the oral. Much easier and no need to wait for it to dry

Similar Forum Threads

1. MM11 quickly reviews Sustain Alpha (topical)
    By MM11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 01:35 AM
  2. Replies: 208
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 11:04 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 10:41 PM