dermacrine and sustain alpha at the same time?

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
could you use dermacrine and sustain alpha both at the same time?

like dermacrine for increasting total and free test numbers and adding in dermacrine for anti-e and libido purposes and to make sure the boys are working during the hormone treatment?

and can this be done indefinitely?

UKStrength

could you use dermacrine and sustain alpha both at the same time?

like dermacrine for increasting total and free test numbers and adding in dermacrine for anti-e and libido purposes and to make sure the boys are working during the hormone treatment?

and can this be done indefinitely?
Whilst you could certainly use the Sustain Alpha in a 2-3 day a week dosage fashion indefinitely, I would not advise using the dermacrine in the same fashion. It would eventually, permanently reduce your endogenous testosterone production, even though it is quite mild as a compound.

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
Whilst you could certainly use the Sustain Alpha in a 2-3 day a week dosage fashion indefinitely, I would not advise using the dermacrine in the same fashion. It would eventually, permanently reduce your endogenous testosterone production, even though it is quite mild as a compound.
yeah? even though you constantly have sustain alpha running along with it to help the boys out?

UKStrength

yeah? even though you constantly have sustain alpha running along with it to help the boys out?
Probably wouldn't be enough over such a long period of time, it'd be similar to the effect of being 'permanently' on injectable AAS. Your body would adjust to the new baseline level of exogenous hormones and shut down your own production, that's why cycling (and in my opinion short cycling <8 weeks) is best for health & gains.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Ive used it that way before at 2 pmps each dly but the Derm shouldnt be used for over a month it can shut you down.

UKStrength

Ive used it that way before at 2 pmps each dly but the Derm shouldnt be used for over a month it can shut you down.
Right on mate, it is exogenous hormones no matter how much you try to counteract it.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Great minds think alike. Using the 2 and 2 also makes a bottle last longer since they are almost the same formula and its a mild dose of DHEA.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Its a very mild shutdown. Not alot of DHEA goes to test.

The problem is DHEA is that it shuts down cortisol. This is good when you're PCT and DHEA gives an energy boost.

If you use DHEA for 2 months solid and then stop you'll feel fatigued until your cortisol levels pick up. I see that as the biggest problem. You can get around via an adrenal fatigue routine and a very mild PCT. The use of pregnenolone may offset the "damage" that DHEA does to cortisol. Normally preg. is run (very successfully) as part of adrenal fatigue recovery.

DHEA is also a neurosteriod and suddenly stopping that could cause problems. Its unknown. Its now thought influencing neurosteriods is how Prozac works.

For me DHEA doesn't do much. I've never run a Dermacrine cycle so I can't be sure, I'm planning on doing so but keep putting it off.

DHEA does alot of stuff - I wouldn't worry too much about shutdown. The anti-aging movement was on DHEA for ages. They have since gone off the idea but it shows that you can use it long term.