Thank you for Sustain Alpha

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
First thing I want to say is, i have no friends that work for PP, nor am i involved with PP in anyway.

Second thing i just got done running my 1st AAS cycle
Tbol weeks 1-5
sus250 1-14
winny 12-16
HCG 14-16
S.A. started week 15

Now normally i feel like, well, dog sh*t during PCT right. most people do. i feel fan-fuc*ing-tastic. now this could be due in part to HCG but i also contribute it to Sustain Alpha.

if i knew PCT could be this smooth i would have done this protocol a long time ago. this compound could make any ph/ps PCT a pleasure.

for anyone using ph/ps/AAS give this compound a shot. i have not used the rest of their products and if i have enough $ next cycle i will buy the stack.

that's all just wanted to say thx

oh and i almost forgot.....libido is through the roof, don't know if thats the new GF or the SA or both, but worth mentioning.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know about spending the money on the whole stack, the powders are kinda inconvenient. But when it comes to sustain alpha, that sh*t rocks. after couple days into pct, SA puts libido through the roof. gotta love it

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
where are you guys applying to the sustain? how many pumps

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i used sustain alpha with my last PCT and i'll never do another PCT without it. Definitely a product that works! I use 2 pumps on my upper chest, 1 pump on each arm, and 1 pump on my abdomen - so 5 pumps total, 5 days on 2 off.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
where are you guys applying to the sustain? how many pumps
chest 1 pump on each side of upper chest
abs one pump
directly on testicles (sack) one pump
and the last i try and spread out on upper legs close to waist line and back-side (butt cheeks).

5 total pumps
5 days on and 2 days off

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First thing I want to say is, i have no friends that work for PP, nor am i involved with PP in anyway.

Second thing i just got done running my 1st AAS cycle
Tbol weeks 1-5
sus250 1-14
winny 12-16
HCG 14-16
S.A. started week 15

Now normally i feel like, well, dog sh*t during PCT right. most people do. i feel fan-fuc*ing-tastic. now this could be due in part to HCG but i also contribute it to Sustain Alpha.

if i knew PCT could be this smooth i would have done this protocol a long time ago. this compound could make any ph/ps PCT a pleasure.

for anyone using ph/ps/AAS give this compound a shot. i have not used the rest of their products and if i have enough $ next cycle i will buy the stack.

that's all just wanted to say thx

oh and i almost forgot.....libido is through the roof, don't know if thats the new GF or the SA or both, but worth mentioning.
We truly appreciate the feedback! It really is an amazing product. Soon we'll have the oral Sustain Alpha version available, so more details in the coming weeks.

Thank you for your support of Primoridal Performance! :)

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We truly appreciate the feedback! It really is an amazing product. Soon we'll have the oral Sustain Alpha version available, so more details in the coming weeks.

Thank you for your support of Primoridal Performance! :)
SA is kind of tough to put on if your in a rush, but its worth it. Oral SA would be great if its just as effective. I agree with previous post, never again a pct without it.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
awesome comments and feedback on the product!..(s.a)

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
IMO, a guy is shorting himself if he doesnt use the Entire TRS. Its non-hormonal and can be used, with benefit, year round, even at reduced dosages. Its still important to take some breaks though.

U

UKStrength

SA is kind of tough to put on if your in a rush, but its worth it. Oral SA would be great if its just as effective. I agree with previous post, never again a pct without it.
Keep on the lookout ;) I like the 'targetted' feel of using the topical SA, I can apply it where I feel I need it the most.

lennoxchi - Thanks very much for the feedback mate, SA truly is an excellent product and its great to get real-world feedback from satisfied users. Hope the cycle was awesome :)

IMO, a guy is shorting himself if he doesnt use the Entire TRS. Its non-hormonal and can be used, with benefit, year round, even at reduced dosages. Its still important to take some breaks though.
I think using the TRS stack is the most effective OTC PCT protocol one can use, however it's ultimately the user's decision, I'll support and help them either way.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah... you guys are gonna love the new Oral SA then -
-Eric

D

DeafPrideSS

Awards
Wow Ima do that today I'm on my 3rd day now.

chest 1 pump on each side of upper chest
abs one pump
directly on testicles (sack) one pump
and the last i try and spread out on upper legs close to waist line and back-side (butt cheeks).

5 total pumps
5 days on and 2 days off