Advice needed - Dermatherm target / Regular dermatherm - nipple sensitivity?

chasingsize

Awards
Hey All,

I didn't know where else to ask but the PP section, so here goes.

I am doing dermatherm target on my love handles / stomach, and using regular dermatherm on my pecs / inner biceps / shoulders.

My question is -
My nipples are have been really sensitive for the past 2 weeks, and my pecs are looking "softer", nipples are also sometimes itchy, I know these are early symptoms of an onset of gyno, but I haven't done any real "gear" in over a year... Last thing I ran was Dermacrine in June.

Any suggestions anyone? I want to catch this now, if it's potentially a problem.

Your advice is appreciated
Thanks

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey All,

I didn't know where else to ask but the PP section, so here goes.

I am doing dermatherm target on my love handles / stomach, and using regular dermatherm on my pecs / inner biceps / shoulders.

My question is -
My nipples are have been really sensitive for the past 2 weeks, and my pecs are looking "softer", nipples are also sometimes itchy, I know these are early symptoms of an onset of gyno, but I haven't done any real "gear" in over a year... Last thing I ran was Dermacrine in June.

Any suggestions anyone? I want to catch this now, if it's potentially a problem.

Your advice is appreciated
Thanks
What dose of both are you using? Are you using any other products outside what you've listed here?

Our original "Dermatherm" did/does contain 7-OXO-DHEA/DHEA, so it's possible if you're sensitive to estrogen that it may be playing a role here. Are you normally sensitive, or have you had any issues in the past?

Very often these type of issues (i.e., sensitivity, itching) are transient in nature as hormone levels are adjusting. Many times these issues resolve on their own with no outside intervention.

chasingsize

Awards
I'm using 4 pumps of Dermatherm target, it includes my entire midsection

I'm using a total of 4 pumps of regular dermatherm, 1 spray per pec, 1 spray per shoulder.

Not using any supplements outside of this...

Should I start taking some Reversitol?? My pecs have never had this odd of a shape...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using 4 pumps of Dermatherm target, it includes my entire midsection

I'm using a total of 4 pumps of regular dermatherm, 1 spray per pec, 1 spray per shoulder.

Not using any supplements outside of this...

Should I start taking some Reversitol?? My pecs have never had this odd of a shape...
You really only need 2 pumps of the Dermatherm Target. Only a thin layer is needed on the skin for effects. Adding more than recommended won't really enhance your benefit, and only make each bottle less cost efficient.

My suggestion would be to either cut out the original Dermatherm completely, or significantly drop the dose. I believe once you do this that you'll begin to see improvement in the area that concerns you here. Let me know if you have any additional questions. Try this for 2-3 days and see where you're at.