sustain Alpha on cycle?

Miro3003

Awards
Whats up guys. My bro is about to start an Epi clone for a 30 day cycle. He was wondering about using sustain Alpha during cycle in order to keep libido high, reduce ball shrinkage and minimize suppression(sp?)? I was wondering if all this product could do that and how should he apply it? every other day?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established

Miro3003

Awards
Exactly, Lennox. Thx btw that was an interesting article. Just curious if anyone had thoughts about Sustains role on cycle.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I think I have seen recommendations to apply Sustain 3 days on/3 days off when using PHs to keep your libido up.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
I think I have seen recommendations to apply Sustain 3 days on/3 days off when using PHs to keep your libido up.
Yes, that's generally what's suggested. I have also seen 2 on / 5 off suggested. It should help maintain libido and minimize suppression while "on."

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
it couldn't hurt if $ isn't an issue, right? I'm thinking of running SA year-round actually. It boosts my energy / libido / spirits.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
it couldn't hurt if $ isn't an issue, right? I'm thinking of running SA year-round actually. It boosts my energy / libido / spirits.
Yeah, I just started using it again myself. I enjoy the feeling it gives me. I plan on using it for long periods of time throughout the year.

From what they're saying, it won't be much longer until the oral version is released.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know how tempting that is because it works so well, haha. We do recommend you take time off, though. In order for the product to continue to produce intended effects, you need to remain sensitive to the effects that prevent suppression of GnRH release through modulation of the GABAergic receptor complex. This is why we suggest the 5 ON/ 2 OFF during PCT, and the 3 ON/ 3 OFF while on cycle.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I know how tempting that is because it works so well, haha. We do recommend you take time off, though. In order for the product to continue to produce intended effects, you need to remain sensitive to the effects that prevent suppression of GnRH release through modulation of the GABAergic receptor complex. This is why we suggest the 5 ON/ 2 OFF during PCT, and the 3 ON/ 3 OFF while on cycle.
aww okay shucks :sigh1: I guess i'll break.