Primordial Performance: up to 40% off our inventory as we move into our new facility!

  1. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57347

    Primordial Performance: up to 40% off our inventory as we move into our new facility!









    You can save up to 40% off our entire product line at this time. We're in the process of moving into a new facility this week, so we're blowing out the stock we have left. Get in on this GREAT deal until this monday at 12:00am!! You have 48 hours to get while the gettin' is good!!! The prices will automatically be applied to items you place in the cart!

    It's never been a better time to try Primordial Performance people!!!

    Order Here: Primordial Performance


    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  2. Registered User
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New York!
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    320210

    Really didn't want to spend any money today.. Sigh, now I have to..
  3. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57347

    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Really didn't want to spend any money today.. Sigh, now I have to..
    Lol -

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    jazzman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    389
    Rep Power
    287

    2 days, how about 2 weeks...lol
  5. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57347

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman21 View Post
    2 days, how about 2 weeks...lol
    I wish, man!

    You guys can really get some amazing deals on our product line right now!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  6. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57347

    Make sure you all take advantage of this GREAT DEAL!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  7. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    563

    Thats right guys get on this now. We will not be doing anything like this for a long time

    Jeff
  8. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    1997

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    Thats right guys get on this now. We will not be doing anything like this for a long time

    Jeff
    what a sale......no excuses fellas..lol..j.k
    board supporter
  9. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57347

    Bump for the late crew!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  10. Registered User
    Alpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    507

    Can we not apply our reward points to this deal? Seems like its not applying.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  11. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57347

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    Can we not apply our reward points to this deal? Seems like its not applying.
    I know we were having problems with that in recent times.

    Contact our customer service (9am - 5pm PST) Toll Free – 1-800-568-2924. They should be able to complete the order for you if it still isn't working correctly.

    Thanks for your support!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  12. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Elysium
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Rep Power
    122079

    Now stocking up!!!!!
  13. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19724

    hey how come the toco-8 and beta-alanine isn't showing a sale price when it's in my cart?!!!?

    My vitaberry,creatine,and Ibcaas are but not the other two.
  14. Registered User
    radaruckus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    162

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    hey how come the toco-8 and beta-alanine isn't showing a sale price when it's in my cart?!!!?

    My vitaberry,creatine,and Ibcaas are but not the other two.
    I have the same problem. I have EndoAmp and beta-alanine in my cart and neither reflect the sale price. As for shipping, I noticed if I only have one item in my cart I can get free shipping but when I have two it doesn't apply.
  15. Registered User
    jamjoe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    126

    Quote Originally Posted by radaruckus View Post
    I have the same problem. I have EndoAmp and beta-alanine in my cart and neither reflect the sale price. As for shipping, I noticed if I only have one item in my cart I can get free shipping but when I have two it doesn't apply.
    Im having the same problem with EndoAmp.
  16. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19724

    Quote Originally Posted by radaruckus View Post
    I have the same problem. I have EndoAmp and beta-alanine in my cart and neither reflect the sale price. As for shipping, I noticed if I only have one item in my cart I can get free shipping but when I have two it doesn't apply.
    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    hey how come the toco-8 and beta-alanine isn't showing a sale price when it's in my cart?!!!?

    My vitaberry,creatine,and Ibcaas are but not the other two.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamjoe View Post
    Im having the same problem with EndoAmp.
    Reps?
  17. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57347

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Reps?
    I just tried it myself and it was working fine.....hmmm

    Everybody clear out your carts reenter the site again. Let me know if it still isn't working. As soon as you add it to your order check the cart items and see if the sale is applied.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  18. Registered User
    Dragon13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    710
    Rep Power
    495

    Sick. Order placed.
  19. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wolf Den SF-10
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    5 untis of Toco-8! Great deal, Pp!
  20. Registered User
    radaruckus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    162

    Working fine now. Thanks
  21. Registered User
    small_guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    CANADA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    247

    best suggested method to ship to canada? USPS or FEDex?
  22. Registered User
    benjiXXL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    69

    I added 3X CLA, 2X Green Tea, 1X DermaTherm, and 1X Slumber Stack last night in my cart, but couldn't place the order until today following depositing my Pay Check.

    So, pay check is in the bank, I'm ready to check out; I click 'Check Out' with the cart I had last night, and the page automatically reloads, and takes away both the DermaTherm and the Slumber Stack.


    Can SOMEONE help me out, PLEASE!? I had planned me whole stack!
  23. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wolf Den SF-10
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Fed-Ex.
    USPS is NOT a good choice to ship to Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by small_guy View Post
    best suggested method to ship to canada? USPS or FEDex?
  24. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    563

    pm sent



    Quote Originally Posted by benjiXXL View Post
    I added 3X CLA, 2X Green Tea, 1X DermaTherm, and 1X Slumber Stack last night in my cart, but couldn't place the order until today following depositing my Pay Check.

    So, pay check is in the bank, I'm ready to check out; I click 'Check Out' with the cart I had last night, and the page automatically reloads, and takes away both the DermaTherm and the Slumber Stack.


    Can SOMEONE help me out, PLEASE!? I had planned me whole stack!
  25. Registered User
    small_guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    CANADA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    247

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Fed-Ex.
    USPS is NOT a good choice to ship to Canada.
    Thank you
  26. Gold Member
    BodyWizard's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    the land of make-believe
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,378
    Rep Power
    1311

    I wish I could take advantage of this opportunity...but I have taken advantage of OTHER opportunities, so I'm not lacking any of PP's fine products.

    At the moment.
  27. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57347

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post







    You can save up to 40% off our entire product line at this time. We're in the process of moving into a new facility this week, so we're blowing out the stock we have left. Get in on this GREAT deal until this monday at 12:00am!! You have 48 hours to get while the gettin' is good!!! The prices will automatically be applied to items you place in the cart!

    It's never been a better time to try Primordial Performance people!!!

    Order Here: Primordial Performance

    Only 1.5 hours left with the sale, everyone. Get you some!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  28. Registered User
    Jordinator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    259
    Rep Power
    253

    Had a huge order but it declined my CC. Then I get a call from fraud prevention... Nooo!! Hopefully you guys move headquarters again soon. lol
  29. Registered User
    edwardyi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    133

    hehe ordered some beta alanine and ibcaa FREAKING AWESOME!
  30. Registered User
    jazzman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    389
    Rep Power
    287

    I literally just ordered a bottle S.A. 40% off + my points it came to a total including shipping of $23.99 hehe!
  31. All Traps - No Tris
    tribaltek's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    807
    Rep Power
    533

    Damn it. I had a bunch of stuff in my cart but fell asleep before getting back up to the computer last night
  32. Registered User
    sir psycho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    140

    I tried Monday, didn't get the sale prices and didn't have the time to come on here and find out what the issue was, so I lost out big time. SUX!!!
  33. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19724

    yeah placed my order latter that day. Sick deal on bcaa's and toco-8!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Primordial Performance's 1-T is here!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-20-2008, 12:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in