Primordial Performance: up to 40% off our inventory as we move into our new facility!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I wish I could take advantage of this opportunity...but I have taken advantage of OTHER opportunities, so I'm not lacking any of PP's fine products.

At the moment.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

You can save up to 40% off our entire product line at this time. We're in the process of moving into a new facility this week, so we're blowing out the stock we have left. Get in on this GREAT deal until this monday at 12:00am!! You have 48 hours to get while the gettin' is good!!! The prices will automatically be applied to items you place in the cart!

It's never been a better time to try Primordial Performance people!!!

Order Here: Primordial Performance

Only 1.5 hours left with the sale, everyone. Get you some!!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

3. Had a huge order but it declined my CC. Then I get a call from fraud prevention... Nooo!! Hopefully you guys move headquarters again soon. lol

4. hehe ordered some beta alanine and ibcaa FREAKING AWESOME!

5. I literally just ordered a bottle S.A. 40% off + my points it came to a total including shipping of $23.99 hehe!

6. Damn it. I had a bunch of stuff in my cart but fell asleep before getting back up to the computer last night

7. I tried Monday, didn't get the sale prices and didn't have the time to come on here and find out what the issue was, so I lost out big time. SUX!!!

8. yeah placed my order latter that day. Sick deal on bcaa's and toco-8!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 12:28 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 08:09 PM
  3. April Tax Return Sale! Up to 40% off Everything!
    By Jimbo15 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 07:20 PM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 03:24 PM