Primordial Performance: up to 40% off our inventory as we move into our new facility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You can save up to 40% off our entire product line at this time. We're in the process of moving into a new facility this week, so we're blowing out the stock we have left. Get in on this GREAT deal until this monday at 12:00am!! You have 48 hours to get while the gettin' is good!!! The prices will automatically be applied to items you place in the cart!

It's never been a better time to try Primordial Performance people!!!

Order Here: Primordial Performance

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Really didn't want to spend any money today.. Sigh, now I have to..

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure you all take advantage of this GREAT DEAL!! :mischievous:

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thats right guys get on this now. We will not be doing anything like this for a long time

Jeff

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Thats right guys get on this now. We will not be doing anything like this for a long time

Jeff
what a sale...:bling:...no excuses fellas..lol..j.k:147:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for the late crew! :afro:

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Can we not apply our reward points to this deal? Seems like its not applying.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can we not apply our reward points to this deal? Seems like its not applying.
I know we were having problems with that in recent times.

Contact our customer service (9am - 5pm PST) Toll Free – 1-800-568-2924. They should be able to complete the order for you if it still isn't working correctly.

Thanks for your support! :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
hey how come the toco-8 and beta-alanine isn't showing a sale price when it's in my cart?!!!?

My vitaberry,creatine,and Ibcaas are but not the other two.

radaruckus

Awards
hey how come the toco-8 and beta-alanine isn't showing a sale price when it's in my cart?!!!?

I have the same problem. I have EndoAmp and beta-alanine in my cart and neither reflect the sale price. As for shipping, I noticed if I only have one item in my cart I can get free shipping but when I have two it doesn't apply.

jamjoe

Awards
I have the same problem. I have EndoAmp and beta-alanine in my cart and neither reflect the sale price. As for shipping, I noticed if I only have one item in my cart I can get free shipping but when I have two it doesn't apply.
Im having the same problem with EndoAmp.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

Im having the same problem with EndoAmp.
Reps?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just tried it myself and it was working fine.....hmmm

Everybody clear out your carts reenter the site again. Let me know if it still isn't working. As soon as you add it to your order check the cart items and see if the sale is applied.

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
best suggested method to ship to canada? USPS or FEDex?

benjiXXL

Awards
I added 3X CLA, 2X Green Tea, 1X DermaTherm, and 1X Slumber Stack last night in my cart, but couldn't place the order until today following depositing my Pay Check.

So, pay check is in the bank, I'm ready to check out; I click 'Check Out' with the cart I had last night, and the page automatically reloads, and takes away both the DermaTherm and the Slumber Stack.

Can SOMEONE help me out, PLEASE!? I had planned me whole stack!

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
pm sent

I added 3X CLA, 2X Green Tea, 1X DermaTherm, and 1X Slumber Stack last night in my cart, but couldn't place the order until today following depositing my Pay Check.

So, pay check is in the bank, I'm ready to check out; I click 'Check Out' with the cart I had last night, and the page automatically reloads, and takes away both the DermaTherm and the Slumber Stack.

Can SOMEONE help me out, PLEASE!? I had planned me whole stack!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could take advantage of this opportunity...but I have taken advantage of OTHER opportunities, so I'm not lacking any of PP's fine products.

At the moment.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You can save up to 40% off our entire product line at this time. We're in the process of moving into a new facility this week, so we're blowing out the stock we have left. Get in on this GREAT deal until this monday at 12:00am!! You have 48 hours to get while the gettin' is good!!! The prices will automatically be applied to items you place in the cart!

It's never been a better time to try Primordial Performance people!!!

Order Here: Primordial Performance

Only 1.5 hours left with the sale, everyone. Get you some!! :afro:

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Had a huge order but it declined my CC. Then I get a call from fraud prevention... Nooo!! Hopefully you guys move headquarters again soon. lol

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
hehe ordered some beta alanine and ibcaa :D FREAKING AWESOME!

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
I literally just ordered a bottle S.A. 40% off + my points it came to a total including shipping of $23.99 hehe!

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Damn it. I had a bunch of stuff in my cart but fell asleep before getting back up to the computer last night :(

sir psycho

sir psycho

Awards
I tried Monday, didn't get the sale prices and didn't have the time to come on here and find out what the issue was, so I lost out big time. SUX!!!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
yeah placed my order latter that day. Sick deal on bcaa's and toco-8!

Status
Not open for further replies.