When to add to the TRS?

chuebner

Awards
I have decided to give your TRS stack a trying for an upcoming cycle. I was curious if adding in something like AN's Drive would be over kill. I have used Drive during PCT for my last couple of cycles and loved it, I have a couple of bottles still left. I am just not sure if I need it since i am using Sustain Alpha. If I did when would be the appropriate time to do so (week 2-5??). Thanks again...and am stoked to give your products a try.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Drive would be a great addition to the stack brother :) Not overkill.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have decided to give your TRS stack a trying for an upcoming cycle. I was curious if adding in something like AN's Drive would be over kill. I have used Drive during PCT for my last couple of cycles and loved it, I have a couple of bottles still left. I am just not sure if I need it since i am using Sustain Alpha. If I did when would be the appropriate time to do so (week 2-5??). Thanks again...and am stoked to give your products a try.
I think it would be a fine addition. Good luck, and let us know how it goes for you!

Glad to hear you're excited to give our products a try! :)

chuebner

Awards
Great! I appreciate the response. I am stoked, and this is my first real OTC PCT, instead of my usual nolva/clomid so we shall see. Thanks again

chuebner

Awards
Oh and would Drive be something to add the first week I start PCT??

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
start taking drive when you start the cycle. The appnut reps say it takes a full 8 weeks to notice the full effects of drive, i believe you would want it working throughout you pct instead of waiting for the coumpound to take full effect during. .