Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any suggestions on combatting this?
Thanks
My best advice is to maintain a good source of complex carbohydrates, as well as to utilize a stim of choice when needed. The degree of lethargy will vary with each person (much of that dependent upon hormone conversion factors). You could try an overnight application/dwell period if the issue is persistent to help deal with the issue.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My best advice is to maintain a good source of complex carbohydrates, as well as to utilize a stim of choice when needed. The degree of lethargy will vary with each person (much of that dependent upon hormone conversion factors). You could try an overnight application/dwell period if the issue is persistent to help deal with the issue.
word.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you mean by this?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by this?
I would imagine showering and applying a bit before bedtime, so when the lethargy would be hitting you'd be sleeping. Of course you'd probably still feel it a bit throughout the day, depending on conversion as he stated, but possibly less severe?

At least that's my guess LOL

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. That how I interpreted it too, but was just looking for clarification.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I took 1tu from Nutrex back in the day I did experience the lethargy too, but I never knew it was from the 1tu. I ended up taking little naps here and there in my ride ( ( i was a courier then ). Loved, loved, loved 1tu though. My favorite ph ever! We will see if Andromass can fill in for its glory.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about it do like so much?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about it do like so much?
The strength increase, the muscle fullness and recovery. I miss it... No sides, or so I thought at least, but lethargy.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback.

Did you experience any insomnia with 1-T?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 10
Anabolics 4
Hypnotic traveling Anabolics 32
Ninjo Anabolics 23