1-T Lethargy

1. 1-T Lethargy

Any suggestions on combatting this?
    Thanks

2. Quote Originally Posted by SaintsFan View Post
    Any suggestions on combatting this?
    Thanks
    My best advice is to maintain a good source of complex carbohydrates, as well as to utilize a stim of choice when needed. The degree of lethargy will vary with each person (much of that dependent upon hormone conversion factors). You could try an overnight application/dwell period if the issue is persistent to help deal with the issue.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    My best advice is to maintain a good source of complex carbohydrates, as well as to utilize a stim of choice when needed. The degree of lethargy will vary with each person (much of that dependent upon hormone conversion factors). You could try an overnight application/dwell period if the issue is persistent to help deal with the issue.
    word.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    What do you mean by this?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

5. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    What do you mean by this?
    I would imagine showering and applying a bit before bedtime, so when the lethargy would be hitting you'd be sleeping. Of course you'd probably still feel it a bit throughout the day, depending on conversion as he stated, but possibly less severe?

At least that's my guess LOL

6. Thanks. That how I interpreted it too, but was just looking for clarification.

7. When I took 1tu from Nutrex back in the day I did experience the lethargy too, but I never knew it was from the 1tu. I ended up taking little naps here and there in my ride ( ( i was a courier then ). Loved, loved, loved 1tu though. My favorite ph ever! We will see if Andromass can fill in for its glory.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

8. What about it do like so much?

9. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    What about it do like so much?
    The strength increase, the muscle fullness and recovery. I miss it... No sides, or so I thought at least, but lethargy.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

10. Thanks for the feedback.

Did you experience any insomnia with 1-T?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help with Lethargy!!
    By partyman43 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 07:51 PM
  2. Lethargy what to take!
    By ericpdell2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 11:36 PM
  3. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 11:39 AM