1 t tren for a first cycle

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i still cant decide what to do for my first cycle i was gonna just use the norm which is H-drol for 6 weeks but by looking at logs its abit week for my taste.

I was considering using your 1 t tren for my first cycle along with your testosterone recovery stack for pct.

I am lookin to gain mass and lower body fat a little im 5ft 8 and 165 pounds and have worked out for 4 years im 22 and my body fat percentage is about 9 / 10 percent.

Do u guys think 1-t tren is good for a first cycle comments appreciated thanks in advanced.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys i still cant decide what to do for my first cycle i was gonna just use the norm which is H-drol for 6 weeks but by looking at logs its abit week for my taste.

I was considering using your 1 t tren for my first cycle along with your testosterone recovery stack for pct.

I am lookin to gain mass and lower body fat a little im 5ft 8 and 165 pounds and have worked out for 4 years im 22 and my body fat percentage is about 9 / 10 percent.

Do u guys think 1-t tren is good for a first cycle comments appreciated thanks in advanced.
I tend to advise either our Dermacrine or possibly 1-T for someone with their first cycle. Either product will provide form some very nice gains, and also give you some invaluable experience in regard to hormones and your body.

Our 1-T Tren is a great product, but it's potent as well; so i really don't recommend it for your first cycle.

We have a great deal going on right now with 30% off our topical product line. Click the link below to check it out. The discount applies automatically when you add an item to your cart:

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
thanks for your reply but forgive me if im wrong but isnt 1 t tren being potent good for a first cycle :) i thought 1 t tren would be best because it helps shred at the same time aswell.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for your reply but forgive me if im wrong but isnt 1 t tren being potent good for a first cycle :) i thought 1 t tren would be best because it helps shred at the same time aswell.
It is a good thing, but not for your first cycle, imo. I think it's important to gain and understanding of your body and its response to hormones. Everyone will react different. Having a good baseline knowledge will help to mold your future cycles to where they're safer and more effective. More does not always equate to better in terms of hormones.

I always advise to start small and then work your way up. You can always add things in if need-be, but if you over-do it, often the damage is already done and you have to ride it out.

Just some friendly words of advice. :) If you need any assistance, just let me know.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is a good thing, but not for your first cycle, imo. I think it's important to gain and understanding of your body and its response to hormones. Everyone will react different. Having a good baseline knowledge will help to mold your future cycles to where they're safer and more effective. More does not always equate to better in terms of hormones.

I always advise to start small and then work your way up. You can always add things in if need-be, but if you over-do it, often the damage is already done and you have to ride it out.

Just some friendly words of advice. :) If you need any assistance, just let me know.
amazing that for once a company isnt ramming something down a guys throat, the dienelone precursors are no joke at all, and for a 1st cycle like recommended id advise against it.

Very refreshing to see a company actually have the customers best interest at heart.

Good Job

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
amazing that for once a company isnt ramming something down a guys throat, the dienelone precursors are no joke at all, and for a 1st cycle like recommended id advise against it.

Very refreshing to see a company actually have the customers best interest at heart.

Good Job
Thank you for the kind words. :)