250 Test Enth + 1-T-Tren + ?????

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I run 150 Test Cyp/week for HRT

I want to add a ittle Test Cyp to that for libido preservation or my 1-T-Tren cycle.

Goals: Lean/hard/No water weight gains.

I was thinking about adding a ""mild anabolic"" non-aromatizing, non-methylated anabolic to sort of ""round out" this cycle out a bit as I believe 1-T-Tren will be very androgenic.

Thoughts?

Where's my boyTrauma at? :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I run 150 Test Cyp/week for HRT

I want to add a ittle Test Cyp to that for libido preservation or my 1-T-Tren cycle.

Goals: Lean/hard/No water weight gains.

I was thinking about adding a ""mild anabolic"" non-aromatizing, non-methylated anabolic to sort of ""round out" this cycle out a bit as I believe 1-T-Tren will be very androgenic.

Thoughts?

Where's my boyTrauma at? :D
Hey bro. :)

How long have you been on HRT?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup mang ;)

5 years

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the 150 cyp a week should work out for that. If your TRT doctor would prescribe deca for joints, adding 100-200mg of that a week would fit your goal Ithink

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plus the 1-T-Tren!???!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you were looking for a mild anabolic with no aromatization + dht right? deca at 100 fits that, plus will likely help with joints since you should get some nice strength increases with the 1-t tren

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sup mang ;)

5 years
I think our 1-T Tren would probably work pretty good for you here. In all honesty, the majority of feedback hasn't noted any significant negative androgenic effects. The leaning-out effects have been fairly consistent in the feedback, so i really think it would help attain your goals here. The test will certainly help to maintain libido.

Do you have anything on hand to combat estrogen/prolactin if intervention is warranted?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P-5-P and Aromasin

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P-5-P and Aromasin
You could have some vitex on-hand as well to use if you add in the 1-T Tren. It's very cheap, and could be useful if you begin to have any type of gyno manifestation on this cycle.

You gonna log this, whacked?