SPONSOR10 coupon not working?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
when i am at checkout to buy some CLA it lists the coupon on the bottom but the total doesn't change. what's going on?

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
They're giving 30% off their transdermals so I'm sure they disabled the 'SPONSOR10' coupon temporarily. 40% off would be nice though :(

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i just want anything off........since im buying like 7 packs of cla.......i dont think the 30% refers to CLA.......so im not asking for 40....

buff18

buff18

Awards
I don't think that particular coupon code has ever worked on items such as CLA, Creatine, BCAA's.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
i just want anything off........since im buying like 7 packs of cla.......i dont think the 30% refers to CLA.......so im not asking for 40....
Yea just saying I think they disabled the coupon so you couldn't get 40% off the dermals. But I get what you're saying since you're not getting any discount. Either wait til the 20th when the special is over or try to get a hold of a rep I suppose.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
The coupon hasn't worked since before the sale.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe that Sponsor10 coupon code was disabled for the current sale. I know that some people have had issues with it on certain products at times. Let me look into this and get back to you all.

I can tell you that some codes over the last year have only applied to certain products in general. Either way, let me look into this.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Do you need to put a code in for the current sale or are they already priced at the discount?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you need to put a code in for the current sale or are they already priced at the discount?
The items will automatically be discounted when you add them into your cart. It only applies to individual topical items; not the stacks.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
The items will automatically be discounted when you add them into your cart. It only applies to individual topical items; not the stacks.
Bout to say, a few coupons I know didnt work with the TRS.