- 07-06-2009, 09:03 AM
- 07-09-2009, 07:54 PM
I realize that the product spec says that it is liver friendly but I was curious to if the real world blood work backs that up.
Also, is there any effect on HDL and LDL levels?
07-09-2009, 07:56 PM
I can't comment on the liver enzymes since mine was affected by an external factor, but it tanked my HDL levels from 2.5 --> 0.9 in under 3 weeks. LDL showed a very slight increase of 0.2
07-10-2009, 01:13 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pogue in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-24-2003, 10:11 AM
- By The Answer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 02-03-2003, 01:47 PM
- By ManBeast in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-01-2003, 01:25 PM
- By The Answer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2003, 06:15 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-07-2003, 11:29 PM