Fat Loss Stack!!! Help!? - Ideas + Advice

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
Ok guys just ordered the Fat Loss Stack and have a few Questions even thou its a 8 week long stack is it effective to be run in two 4 week long stacks or should i run it for the 8 weeks in once to get the most from it.

Also as this will be my first cut should i only eat mainly protein and go on runs on empty stomach in the morning?

Any tips or adivce to get the most from this stack places where it works best (dermatherm) also any exercise routines anyone could point me in the direction of would be great!

Also along with this i would be running creatine (grren mag) BCEA's while training (Purple Wrath) and Protein shakes and was thinking of getting Maniac by AI to help with the energy side of things as ill be upping the cadio.

Anything else i should add in?

Btw im looking to get a six pack mainly and lose fat on my lower back (love handles).

Each day i usually do around an hour down the gym cosisting of weight lifting and was thinking of keeping that but also adding in 30 min of cardio in the morning having a break then doing my 1 hour at the gym.

Thanks all advice and tips welcome :)

Can't wait to get the stack!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In order to achieve want you want to achieve you will need to have a calorie intake that is less than your maintenance level. Your goal will be to intake the right amount of protein and BCAA's to preserve your muscle mass and lose bodyfat. I would run the stack for 8 weeks.

In the morning I would suggest Taking a scoop of whey and maybe during your cardio mix some Purple Wraath and take it along with you and sip while running. If your stomach gives you problems forget the whey and take some PW before running and during running. Afterwards eat your breakfast.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys just ordered the Fat Loss Stack and have a few Questions even thou its a 8 week long stack is it effective to be run in two 4 week long stacks or should i run it for the 8 weeks in once to get the most from it.

Also as this will be my first cut should i only eat mainly protein and go on runs on empty stomach in the morning?

Any tips or adivce to get the most from this stack places where it works best (dermatherm) also any exercise routines anyone could point me in the direction of would be great!

Also along with this i would be running creatine (grren mag) BCEA's while training (Purple Wrath) and Protein shakes and was thinking of getting Maniac by AI to help with the energy side of things as ill be upping the cadio.

Anything else i should add in?

Btw im looking to get a six pack mainly and lose fat on my lower back (love handles).

Each day i usually do around an hour down the gym cosisting of weight lifting and was thinking of keeping that but also adding in 30 min of cardio in the morning having a break then doing my 1 hour at the gym.

Thanks all advice and tips welcome :)

Can't wait to get the stack!
In order to achieve want you want to achieve you will need to have a calorie intake that is less than your maintenance level. Your goal will be to intake the right amount of protein and BCAA's to preserve your muscle mass and lose bodyfat. I would run the stack for 8 weeks.

In the morning I would suggest Taking a scoop of whey and maybe during your cardio mix some Purple Wraath and take it along with you and sip while running. If your stomach gives you problems forget the whey and take some PW before running and during running. Afterwards eat your breakfast.
BCAA is a perfect add, hope you are digging MANIAC! Check out RecoverPRO too!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Recoverpro would definitely be a great add to any diet. It would especially preserve that muscle while you try to rid yourself of fat. And an attractive price as well!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maniac and Recoverpro are two things you could definitely benefit from.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PP also has unflavored BCAA's if your looking to go more that route.