DermaTherm Application

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Any issues with applying DermaTherm about 1 to 2 hours before an evening workout? I've been experimenting with different application times - usually alternating between morning and evening showers.

I do have at least 5 hours between application and a shower in this instance.

I do see on the packaging not to apply within 5 hours of swimming / showering / tanning - nothing about working out.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Any issues with applying DermaTherm about 1 to 2 hours before an evening workout? I've been experimenting with different application times - usually alternating between morning and evening showers.

I do see on the packaging not to apply within 5 hours of swimming / showering / tanning - nothing about working out.
This would be fine as long as you shower before you apply. It is best to leave it on for as long as you can. But if applying it at that time will work best for you, then that’s what you should do.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would try to apply it when you're going to allow for the longest dwell time on your skin in order to attain best effects. The longer this is left on your skin between showers or potential contact loss, the better.

Perspiration from working out will help to open skin pours to potentially enhance absorbtion factors, but it will also increases the incidence of accidental contact removal from your skin.