Phyto-Testosterone

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a question about your product called Phyto-Testosterone i read somes researchs and i found this:

"Fenugreek seeds contain diosgenin, a phytoestrogen compound that seems to mimic the effects of the hormone estrogen".

The diosgenin in fenugreek is thought to help increase libido lessening the effects of hot flashes and hormone-induced mood fluctuations; however, fenugreek is also traditionally used to promote weight gain and stimulate breast growth. In fact, fenugreek is often used as an active ingredient in natural breast enlargement supplements, and fenugreek sprouts are said to be particularly effective for breast enlargement.

so is this is true....?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
yeah real true if ur a girl it wont make a guy grow tits

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
:eek1:
I got a question about your product called Phyto-Testosterone i read somes researchs and i found this:

"Fenugreek seeds contain diosgenin, a phytoestrogen compound that seems to mimic the effects of the hormone estrogen".

The diosgenin in fenugreek is thought to help increase libido lessening the effects of hot flashes and hormone-induced mood fluctuations; however, fenugreek is also traditionally used to promote weight gain and stimulate breast growth. In fact, fenugreek is often used as an active ingredient in natural breast enlargement supplements, and fenugreek sprouts are said to be particularly effective for breast enlargement.

so is this is true....?
Phyto.... contains testofen which is an extract from fenugreek called "fenusides". ???jibber jabber???
This extract of fenugreek doesn't give D's.

Check it out...
http://www.testofen.com