Female using 1-T

SaintsFan

Awards
I posted this in the anabolic forum but only got a smart ass comment so I thought I would post here.
I recently (6 weeks ago) finished a 4 week cycle of Dermacrine. I liked the results from it but I didn't add as much mass as I wanted. I was thinking of doing a 4 week cycle of the 1-T.
Does the 1-T help with fat burning as the Dermacrine did?
Thanks

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The 1-T Tren will help you lean up depending your diet and goals. Although I am not sure I have ever followed the results of a female on 1-TT.

If your looking for fat burning deal, PP's Fat Loss Stack is a great deal.

SaintsFan

Awards
The 1-T Tren will help you lean up depending your diet and goals. Although I am not sure I have ever followed the results of a female on 1-TT.

If your looking for fat burning deal, PP's Fat Loss Stack is a great deal.
I have a female friend who is using the 1t-Tren now and getting amazing results. Just not sure I want anything that strong yet.
I am really looking to add muscle while burning some fat. I don't want just a fat burner.
Thanks for your input!!!!!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BCAA's are alway very good to take while trying to gain lean muscle mass. What are you looking to buy then if not 1-TT?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahh i see. Thanks for clearing that up EJ

Two products with such a close name lol.

SaintsFan

Awards
Just wanted to say that it is a real shame that none of the PP reps responded to my post. I even PM'd one of them and no response after 3 days. You PP guys are a bunch of real winners!!!!!!!!!

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Did you try emailing them? I mean I totally understand your frustration but maybe they just missed your post or something. I would email them:

[email protected]

Try it, nothing to lose.

I wonder, how many pumps of Dermacrine were you using?

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can also go directly to their website. There's a lot of help over there.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I really don't think a woman should use anything that converts to 1 test, it's pretty androgenic.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Does a female have the correct enzymes to convert prohormones such as 1-T?

I think you have to take something that is active on its own (such as tren/19nor), but I could easily be wrong.

SaintsFan

Awards
I started the 1-T last Friday. So far I can tell a slight difference in muscle tightening which is great. It must be effecting my stamina as well because I shoveled and hauled a ton of gravel yesterday w/in an hour!!!!!!!! That was after a 30 minute workout on the Eliptical and I am not even tired today.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi

What is the best time to use PP 1-T in the morning or after the bed i used today for first time and i wait maybe 15 min to dry!!!! the day after shave all my body but i don`t know this is normal so Science PP 1-T has DHEA is possible use 7-Keto stacked with or not?

Thanks

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi

What is the best time to use PP 1-T in the morning or after the bed i used today for first time and i wait maybe 15 min to dry!!!! the day after shave all my body but i don`t know this is normal so Science PP 1-T has DHEA is possible use 7-Keto stacked with or not?

Thanks
The best time is when you'll be able to leave it on your skin the longest. This allows for ample time of conversion to target hormones. We recommend 12+ hours minimum to attain best effects. It is also important to exfoliate you skin in the shower prior to applying 1-T. This will allow for better absorbtion and penetration factors demonstrated by the carrier.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started the 1-T last Friday. So far I can tell a slight difference in muscle tightening which is great. It must be effecting my stamina as well because I shoveled and hauled a ton of gravel yesterday w/in an hour!!!!!!!! That was after a 30 minute workout on the Eliptical and I am not even tired today.
PM sent.