1T-tren cycle help

Draikaiden

Awards
Ok all I plan to start my Cycle in about 2 weeks.
Just want to run by you what I have planned and see if it checks out.

1T-Tren with extra bottle of Sustain alpha and TRS as recommended by PP.
Daily supps unless otherwise noted:
Controlled labs Orange Triad
Fish oil 8000mg
Hawthorn Berry 3000mg
Taurine 3g before and after workouts
Scivation Xtend 6 scoops with 1 gallon of water
Creatine Mono 10g
Whey, Casein, and mix protein of course.

Vitex- still undecided if I should take this whole cycle at 300mg a day (1 pill) or wait and only use it if symptoms of gyno occur.
I will also have a 100 pill bottle of Arom-X on hand.
I know a SERM on had would be nice but the legality issues with purchasing them, and side effects scare me a bit.

Training will be a four day split, pretty standard.
Chest/tri's; Back/Bi's; Delts/Traps; Legs/abs.
Cardio will get less focus since i am trying to bulk. (My MX bike is broke, so my favorite cardio is not available atm anyway)

Nutrition
Possibly the hardest part of body building. I will be stuffing myself with eggs,
oatmeal, chicken, cottage cheese, and lean beef/pork.
I use whole wheat breads and pasta
Use ground turkey instead of ground beef, and turkey sausage/bacon is great.

Goal is 10+ pounds of muscle and significant strength increase.

I think I covered everything. Your feedback and advise is all ways appreciated.:wave2:

Oh! I read Eric's article "Transdermal Steroids - Expanded" over on PP.com.
This was great information on why to use what and where. Fascinating the difference it can make by where you put a transdermal.
Any way this made me wonder if you could use a little 1T/1T-Tren on the scrotum for the first week to kick start you run?
Week 2 and beyond Sustain Alpha will be awarded that territory.

kknecht1

kknecht1

Awards

Fish oil 8000mg
Hawthorn Berry 3000mg
Creatine Mono 10g

Vitex- still undecided if I should take this whole cycle at 300mg a day (1 pill) or wait and only use it if symptoms of gyno occur.
I know a SERM on had would be nice but the legality issues with purchasing them, and side effects scare me a bit.

Cardio will get less focus since i am trying to bulk. (My MX bike is broke, so my favorite cardio is not available atm anyway)

Nutrition
Possibly the hardest part of body building. I will be stuffing myself with eggs,

I think I covered everything. Your feedback and advise is all ways appreciated.:wave2:

This was great information on why to use what and where. Fascinating the difference it can make by where you put a transdermal.
Any way this made me wonder if you could use a little 1T/1T-Tren on the scrotum for the first week to kick start you run?
Looks like you have everything covered! Good luck with the cycle

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Fish oil 8000mg
Hawthorn Berry 3000mg
Creatine Mono 10g

Nutrition

I would avoid the scrotum with 1-T... its better to save this spot for the Sustain. (1-T is better on the upper body)

I would just use 400-500mg ED of Vitex during the cycle as a precaution, then drop it once you start PCT.

-Eric

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought it was better to only take the vitex when some symptoms surfaced. do you recommend users take vitex throughout the whole cycle?

I am not into PH's but my brother is logging this on BB.com. i guess i could just ask him but he is sleeping lol.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Nice I was looking at this stack so I'll be watchin. Good luck!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought it was better to only take the vitex when some symptoms surfaced. do you recommend users take vitex throughout the whole cycle?

I am not into PH's but my brother is logging this on BB.com. i guess i could just ask him but he is sleeping lol.
There is going to be different views on this all around. I recommend that you have it on-hand for the cycle, but not necessarily use it unless symptomatology begins to manifest.

Now with that being said; someone that has current of preexisting issues may want to run either a low dose AI, or the vitex from the very beginning. I'm not one to mitigate every potential hormonal factor as a means of prevention. You can often do more harm than good that way. I think that if you listen to your body, and have measures in place to attentuate issues if they arise, all will be just fine. :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i asked him :) i think he runs it at 400mg through out his cycle. I was confused. He ups if it he feels symptoms

Draikaiden

Awards
Thanks for the feedback all. I may attempt to log this run for you guys. I will at least keep you updated on how things go.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback all. I may attempt to log this run for you guys. I will at least keep you updated on how things go.
We look forward to it and appreciate the feedback. Good luck! :)