1T-tren and Anadraulic state

Draikaiden

Awards
Just wondering if you guys think LG Sciences new Anadraulic State would go well with a 1T-Tren Cycle?

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
It would be best for pct, Im actually using it as we speak as part of my pct of 1t-tren along with the Test Recovery Stack.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering if you guys think LG Sciences new Anadraulic State would go well with a 1T-Tren Cycle?
I just looked over the profile again, and i agree it's probably better in PCT.

Draikaiden

Awards
Thanks NattyT. How do you like it so far? Just ordered mine cause I wanna give it a try regardless of when.

According to LG :
On Cycle Benefits:
Keeps Estrogen Low
Gives The Body All Nutrients to Increase Satellite Cells
Provides Optimal Growth Factors Like Essential Amino Acids & Leucine
Mimics Insulin With Carbs and Amino Acids Before a Workout
Mild Liver Protecting Herbs (Wolfberry and Schizandra)

Simply take 1 serving of Anadraulic State before every workout while on cycle to give you the cycle support to help keep the testes in good shape, while protecting the liver and giving the body a perfect anabolic environment to take advantage of the extra testosterone.
so it sounds good, but I don't know if there are any issues regarding additional estrogen suppression during a 1T-Tren cycle. Then there is the Toco-8 for testy health. Adding this may over stimulate and desensitize the testes instead of keeping them healthy. /shrug :dunno:
I know Vitex is recommended by Eric and I plan on using it; already have it on hand.
Brings up another question: Arom-X through the entire cycle? Good? Bad?
I guess I am kicking a few ideas around.:thinking:

Draikaiden

Awards
Thanks Trauma1. Definitely hold it tell pct then.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks NattyT. How do you like it so far? Just ordered mine cause I wanna give it a try regardless of when.

According to LG :

so it sounds good, but I don't know if there are any issues regarding additional estrogen suppression during a 1T-Tren cycle. Then there is the Toco-8 for testy health. Adding this may over stimulate and desensitize the testes instead of keeping them healthy. /shrug :dunno:
I know Vitex is recommended by Eric and I plan on using it; already have it on hand.
Brings up another question: Arom-X through the entire cycle? Good? Bad?
I guess I am kicking a few ideas around.:thinking:
Its OK so far, the taste isnt that great but it has a good profile. I havent been as focused as I have with other pre workout supps. But it seems good to have for PCT so I cant complain. I got it at the arnold classic for like 20 bucks so it will do. Only start the vitex if you start to notice anything you dont have to take it when you start the cycle. I had it just in case, I did take p5p through out the cycle. Nipples looked puffy at times but notjing came of it.

Draikaiden

Awards
Glad to hear your cycle went well. Overall are you happy with your results? I have high hopes for this stuff...the 1T-tren that is.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
I was satisfied, I only gained about 5 pounds, but I realy harden up and muscles were full. No sides except low libido, I mean I didnt even think about sex after about the second week in. My wife was pissed. It wasnt that I coudlnt it was that I didnt want to, it was kind of funny. Im getting back to normal though. Strength was what I realy noticed along with the thermogenic effect, you sweat like a pig on this stuff, in the gym and at night. the night sweats stoped after about 2.5 weeks. Goodluck.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your results on 1-T will really probably decide on whether you are bulking or cutting.