Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

What is Dermacrine?

Dermacrine is a topical cream that boosts male hormone levels. This enhances performance, reduces body fat, and increases lean muscle. At 4 pumps Dermacrine will last 27 applications, at 5 pumps it will last 23 applications.

Dermacrine is a complete hormonal optimization formula which contains balanced levels of active bio-identical hormones and natural anti-estrogens. These delicate active ingredients are delivered by Primordial Performance's advanced OHV topical delivery system, and carried directly to the blood stream. This unique delivery system enhances the uptake and efficiency of the active ingredients for immediate physiological benefits.

Pushing past plateaus and encouraging new muscular growth requires high levels of anabolic & androgenic hormone activity. By supplying the body with high amounts of pro-hormones (aka, hormone precursors), Dermacrine dramatically increases the body's anabolic and androgenic capacity. This "hormonal edge" becomes noticeable within hours of application, fueling the body with the high-octane, adrenaline-pumping, rock-crushing power that raises performance to a new level.

What are anabolic & androgenic hormones?

Anabolic means stimulation of growth, as in muscle growth. Androgenic means stimulation of male characteristics such as libido, strength, and aggression. Testosterone is a perfect example of a hormone that possesses anabolic & androgenic properties.

Unknown to most, is the "other" naturally occurring hormones that have strong anabolic & androgenic properties - just like Testosterone. For instance, androstenediol and androstenedione both have anabolic & androgenic activity that supports muscle growth, fat loss, and muscular strength. Dermacrine not only boosts testosterone, but it also boosts these other male hormones. (1,2)

What are the ingredients and how do they work?

The primary hormone in Dermacrine is DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) - the precursor to all anabolic/andrognic hormones in the body. (1)

Although DHEA has been available for years, and is found in many other hormonal supplements, Dermacrine offers a distinct advantage that makes it up to 20x more effective than oral based products. You see, when DHEA is delivered topically and absorbed through the skin, it is forced to convert to more anabolic/androgenic hormones. (3-11) This is because the skin is highly concentrated with steroid-converting (steroidogenic) enzymes that catalyze the conversion of DHEA to more powerful hormones, such as androstenediol, androstenedione and testosterone. (4-11) This is where Dermacrine gets it's anabolic & androgenic horsepower - for increasing strength and lean muscle beyond your natural limit.

The DHEA is also converted to more powerful fat burning hormones such as 7-oxo-DHEA and 7-beta-DHEA. (5) These are powerful thermogenic hormones that increase the rate of fat loss, helping you shed fat as you gain muscle. (12-17) Oral DHEA products do not provide these same effects, since the digestive track lacks the same steroidogenic enzyme activity as the skin. (4)

The second hormone in Dermacrine is pregnenolone. This hormone was added in a precise ratio with the DHEA to balance and control conversion to DHT (dihydrotestosterone), which may cause hair loss in men prone to androgenic alopecia. (24) Those sensitive to DHT who are concerned with hair-loss need not worry; Dermacrine won't cost you the hair-line! Pregnenolone is also a powerful neurosteroid, which can enhance cognitive focus and memory. (21-23)

Since certain anabolic & androgenic hormones can convert to estrogen, Dermacrine was fortified with an anti-estrogen complex which consists of resveratrol, 7,8 benzoflavone and chrysin. These are natural plant based compounds that block estrogenic effects such as gyno and fat storage. (25-33) Resveratrol, 7,8 benzoflavone and chrysin have also been proven to have potent fertility stimulating properties, which can help promote increased sexual desire, erectile function and stamina. (25-33)

What sort of results should I notice with Dermacrine?

Within the first couple days the following results should become noticeable -

Increased motivational energy
Improved cognitive focus & drive (20,23,37)
Improved libido & sexual performance
Within 2-3 weeks users start to notice -

Enhanced strength during training
Increased stamina in the gym & bedroom
Faster recovery time (35,38-40)
Aggressive increase in appetite
Better sleep quality
Improvements in generally well-being (34,36,37)

Even without changes in diet or exercise Dermacrine will cause an improvement in body composition of a 2-3 lb loss in fat with a 2-3 lb gain in lean muscle within a 4-6 week period. This shift in body composition is most noticeable when proper "pre" and "post" measurements are taken. As with any muscle building product, best results are obtained when combined with high protein intake, heavy weight training and sufficient rest.

How long can I use Dermacrine? Do I have to take time off?

Since Dermacrine supplies the body with an outside source of hormones and causes such a significant boost in hormone levels, it can eventually suppress the body's natural hormone production. Therefore, it is recommended that Dermacrine be cycled to avoid inhibition.*

We recommend using Dermacrine for 4 weeks at a time, with at least 4 weeks off between each cycle. 6-8 week cycles with Dermacrine are safe, however if you choose to use Dermacrine for longer than 4 weeks we recommend you consider post cycle therapy (PCT) after the cycle to ensure quick and full recovery of natural testosterone production.

For more information about PCT, please visit our forum.

* Men on long-term hormone or testosterone replacement therapy (HRT/TRT) may use Dermacrine indefinitely with their hormonal regimen since shutdown of natural testosterone production is generally acceptable.

Are there any side effects?

Aside from the above mentioned suppression of your body's hormone production, using Dermacrine within the recommend dose is safe for men, granted there are no serious pre-existing medical conditions. The only side-effects to consider could possibly be irritability or semi-anxiety which is generally avoidable if the user is participating in vigorous physical activity on a daily basis.

Why should I choose Dermacrine over other pro-hormones?

As explained earlier, Dermacrine is more effective than oral DHEA supplements because it delivers DHEA through the skin. Delivering DHEA through the skin forces it to convert to more powerful anabolic & androgenic hormones, because of the enzyme activity in the skin.

Unlike other orally active pro-hormones or pro-steroids, Dermacrine does not stress the liver, prostate or cholesterol levels. Dermacrine will also not cause the typical side effects of lethargy or appetite suppression because of toxic effects. The hormones in Dermacrine are non-toxic and naturally occurring in the human body.

Dermacrine

Characteristics:

Fast drying creamy lotion, possessing fresh citrus scent.

Active Ingredients:

Active ingredients per 5 pumps

DHEA – 72mg
7,8-Benzoflavone (99%) – 36mg
Resveratrol (99%) – 36mg
Pregnenolone - 18mg
Chrysin (99%) – 9mg

Other Ingredients:

Distilled water, grape spirits*, aloe vera*, ethoxy diglycol, dimethyl isosorbide, butylene glycol, jojoba oil, emu oil, squalene, tocopherol acetate, chamomile extract* (matricaria recutita), isopropyl myristate, green tea extract* (camellia sinensis), cetyl stearyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, sorbitan palmitate, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl stearate, PEG 100 stearate, glycerin, dimethicone, strontium nitrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, d-Limonene, tetrahydropiperine†, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium PCA, sodium hydroxide.

* Certified Organic
† US Patent 6,849,645

BUY DERMACRINE HERE: Click Here: Dermacrine

References -

1. Sex Steroid Metabolism in Human Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells Changes with Aging
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 90(11):6283-6289 (2005)

2. Conversion of dehydroepiandrosterone to downstream steroid hormones in macrophages.
Schmidt M, et al.
J Endocrinol. 2000 Feb;164(2):161-9.

3. High bioavailability of dehydroepiandrosterone administered percutaneously in the rat
C Labrie, et al.
Sep 1996; 150: S107 - S118.

4. Effects of transdermal application of DHEA to men on the levels of steroids, gonadotropins and lipids.
SULCOVÃ￾ J, et al.
Physiol Res 49: 685-693, 2000.

5. Transformation in vitro of [4-14C ] dehydroepiandrosterone into 7-oxygenated derivatives by the normal human male and female skin tissue.
Faredin, I., et al.
J. Invest. Dermatol. 52:357. 1969

6. The metabolism of [4-14C] 5 androstene-3P, 17P-diol by normal human skin in vitro.
Faredin, et al.
Acta Med. Acad. Sci. Hung. 32:139. 1975.

7. Sebocytes are the key regulators of androgen homeostasis in human skin.
M Fritsch, et al.
J Invest Dermatol, May 1, 2001; 116(5): 793-800.

8. Transformation and conjugation of dehydroepiandrosterone by human skin.
Berliner, D. L., et al.
J. Clin. Endocrinol. 27:1214. 1967.

9. The formation of water soluble steroids by human skin.
Berliner, D. L., et al.
J. Invest. Dermatol. 50:220. 1968

10. The in vitro metabolism of dehydroepiandrosterone in human skin.
I Faredin, et al.
Acta Med Acad Sci Hung, Jan 1967; 23(2): 169-79.

11. The metabolism of [4-14C] dehydroepiandrosterone by human skin in vitro. I. Transformation in vitro of [4-14C] dehydroepiandrosterone into Androst-4-ene-3,17-dione, testosterone and androsterone by normal human male and female skin slices.
I Faredin, et al.
Acta Med Acad Sci Hung, Jan 1970; 27(1): 95-102.

12. Ergosteroids: Induction of Thermogenic Enzymes in Liver of Rats Treated with Steroids Derived from Dehydroepiandrosterone.
H Lardy, et al.
PNAS, Jul 1995; 92: 6617

13. Ergosteroids VI. Metabolism of dehydroepiandrosterone by rat liver in vitro: A liquid chromatographic mass spectrometric study.
Marwah, A., et al.
J. Chromatog. (2002). B 767, 285-299.

14. Ergosteroids: induction of thermogenic enzymes in liver of rats treated with steroids derived from dehydroepiandrosterone.
LARDY H, et al.
Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 92: 6617-6619, 1995.

15. A randomized, double blind, placebo controlled study of 3 - acetyl - 7 - oxo - dehydroepiandrosterone in healthy overweight adults.
Kalman, D., et al.
(2000). Curr. Ther. Res. 61, 435-442.

16. The effect of 7 - keto Naturalean on weight loss: A randomized, double blind placebo controlled trial. Zenk, J., et al.
(2002). Curr. Ther. Res. 63, 263-272.

17. How short-term transdermal treatment of men with 7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone influence thyroid function.
R Hampl, et al.
Physiol Res, Jan 2006; 55(1): 49-54.

18. DHEA treatment for HIVþ patients: Effects on mood, androgenic and anabolic parameters.
Rabkin, J., et al.
Psychoneuro endocrinology. R. 25, 53-68. 2000

19. Activation of immune function by dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) in age- advanced men.
Khorram O, et al.
J Gerontol 1997; 52A:M1- M7.

20. Oral dehydroepiandrosterone in physiologic doses modulates immune function in postmenopausal women.
Casson PR, et al.
Am J Obstet Gynecol. 169:1536-1539. 1993

21. Novel brain function: biosynthesis and actions of neurosteroids in neurons.
K Tsutsui, et al.
Neurosci Res, Apr 2000; 36(4): 261-73.

22. Individual differences in cognitive aging: implication of pregnenolone sulfate.
W Mayo, et a.
Prog Neurobiol, September 1, 2003; 71(1): 43-8.

23. Memory-Enhancing Effects in Male Mice of Pregnenolone and Steroids Metabolically Derived from it.
JF Flood, et a.
PNAS, Mar 1992; 89: 1567.

24. Steroid 5alpha-reductase inhibitors.
E Flores, et al.
Mini Rev Med Chem, May 1, 2003; 3(3): 225-37

25. Die Bedeutung der Passionsblume in der Heilkunde.
Lutomski J et al.
Pharmazie in unserer Zeit 1981;10:45-49.

26. The Honest Herbal: A Sensible Guide to the Use of Herbs and Related Remedies.
Tyler VE et al.
Pharmaceutical Products Press, New York, 1993.

27. Drug/substance reversal effects of a novel trisubstituted benzoflavone moiety (BZF) isolated from Passiflora incarnata Linn. -a brief perspective
KAMALDEEP DHAWAN et al.
Addiction Biology (December 2003) 8, 379 - 386

28. Prevention of chronic alcohol and nicotine-induced azospermia, sterility and decreased libido, by a novel tri-substituted benzoflavone moiety from Passiflora incarnata Linneaus in healthy male rats.
K Dhawan and et al.
Life Sci, Nov 2002; 71(26): 3059-69.

29. Molecular basis of the inhibition of human aromatase (estrogen synthetase) by flavone and isoflavone phytoestrogens: A site-directed mutagenesis study.
Kao YC, et al.
Environ Health Perspect 1998;106:85-92

30. Inhibition of human estrogen synthetase (aromatase) by flavones
JT Kellis, Jr et al.
Science, Sep 1984; 225: 1032 - 1034.

31. The Red Wine Polyphenol Resveratrol Displays Bilevel Inhibition on Aromatase in Breast Cancer Cells
Yun Wang, et al.
Toxicol. Sci., Jul 2006; 92: 71 - 77.

32. trans-Resveratrol, a Natural Antioxidant from Grapes, Increases Sperm Output in Healthy Rats M. EmÃ*lia Juan, et al.
J. Nutr., Apr 2005; 135: 757 - 760

33. trans-Resveratrol relaxes the corpus cavernosum ex vivo and enhances testosterone levels and sperm quality in vivo.
S Shin, et al.
Arch Pharm Res, Jan 2008; 31(1): 83-7.

34. An open- label dose- escalation trial of oral dehydroepiandrosterone tolerance and pharmacokinetics in patients with HIV disease.
Dyner TS, et al
J Acquir Immune Deficiency Syndrom 1993;6:459- 465.

35. Effects of replacement dose of dehydroepiandrosterone in men and women of advancing age. Morales AJ, et al.
J Clin Endocrinol Me tab 1994;78:1360- 1367.

36. DHEA attenuates catecholamine secretion from bovine adrenal chromaffin cells.
PS Liu et a.
J Biomed Sci, Mar 2004; 11(2): 200-5.

37. DHEA administration increases rapid eye movement sleep and EEG power in the sigma frequency range.
Friess E, et al.
Am J Physiol 1995;268:E107-E113.

38. Anticortisols: Their Potential Usefulness.
Baulieu, et al.,
Las Vegas , NV : Conference on Cortisol and Anti-Cortisols, 1997

39. Androstenediol reduces the anti-inflammatory effects of restraint stress during wound healing.
CC Head, et al.
Brain Behav Immun, Nov 2006; 20(6): 590-6.

40. Androstenetriol improves survival in a rodent model of traumatic shock.
AC Marcu, et al.
Resuscitation, December 1, 2006; 71(3): 379-86.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please feel free to add any questions or comments in regard to our dermacrine product. We truly do appreciate any and all feedback. I also encourage you all to link us to your documented dermacrine log if you have one. :)

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I recently did a run of Dermacrine with nice results. I ran it at 4 pumps a day for 33 days. The bottle has more then 27 applications. I ended up gaining about 3 lbs. The product gave me nice energy and great pumps in the gym. The reason I chose Dermacrine is I didnt want to go the full hormonal route and have to deal with sides or pct. I did follow it up with Sustain which is a really good product. I had absolutly no sides with either product. I am very prone to acne on cycle and didnt experience any while on either product. The next time I run this I will run it for 8 weeks due to the fact I feel its a very mild product (for me) and I will yeild better gains from it. I am 40 yrs old also.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently did a run of Dermacrine with nice results. I ran it at 4 pumps a day for 33 days. The bottle has more then 27 applications. I ended up gaining about 3 lbs. The product gave me nice energy and great pumps in the gym. The reason I chose Dermacrine is I didnt want to go the full hormonal route and have to deal with sides or pct. I did follow it up with Sustain which is a really good product. I had absolutly no sides with either product. I am very prone to acne on cycle and didnt experience any while on either product. The next time I run this I will run it for 8 weeks due to the fact I feel its a very mild product (for me) and I will yeild better gains from it. I am 40 yrs old also.
Great to hear you enjoyed the dermacrine. Thank you for taking the time to post us some feedback! :)

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great to hear you enjoyed the dermacrine. Thank you for taking the time to post us some feedback! :)
No problem, my pleasure. What are your thoughts on running it for 8 weeks? I could up the dosage and run it for 6 weeks.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem, my pleasure. What are your thoughts on running it for 8 weeks? I could up the dosage and run it for 6 weeks.
I think 6-8 weeks would be fine. You'll probably have to run a mild PCT though to be on the safe side. The Testosterone Recovery Stack should more than cover that.

5 pumps/day for 6 weeks would definitely deliver some impressive results. :)

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think 6-8 weeks would be fine. You'll probably have to run a mild PCT though to be on the safe side. The Testosterone Recovery Stack should more than cover that.

5 pumps/day for 6 weeks would definitely deliver some impressive results. :)
Right on. Thats what I will do. It would give me a reason to try the TRS. I will probably start it after summer since I have only been off SA for a week now. Thanks again.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So would formestane be ok to take after using dermacrine or what would you recommend PCT?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So would formestane be ok to take after using dermacrine or what would you recommend PCT?
It really depends on how long you run the dermacrine. It's mildly suppressive, so you'll have to have a PCT in place. If you want a well rounded PCT then i'd use our Testosterone Recovery Stack. You could add formestane in, but imo, it's not warranted.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It really depends on how long you run the dermacrine. It's mildly suppressive, so you'll have to have a PCT in place. If you want a well rounded PCT then i'd use our Testosterone Recovery Stack. You could add formestane in, but imo, it's not warranted.
alright cool deal. thanks trauma

vette00

vette00

Awards
here it goes

I workout m,t,th,f. I was thinking about starting the dermacrine on sat, so by monday i would have the product in my blood stream for 2 days. Plus, at the end of 4 weeks the last dayt would be friday, last time i would use the product. If i start on mon i would end on the 4th sun. What do u think?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
here it goes

I workout m,t,th,f. I was thinking about starting the dermacrine on sat, so by monday i would have the product in my blood stream for 2 days. Plus, at the end of 4 weeks the last dayt would be friday, last time i would use the product. If i start on mon i would end on the 4th sun. What do u think?
So you'd be using it for a total of 4 weeks then? 5 pumps/day?

vette00

vette00

Awards
4 weeks, but i was thinking 4 pumps. Should i be using 5 instead?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 weeks, but i was thinking 4 pumps. Should i be using 5 instead?
You could go either way really. I personally prefer 5 pumps, but it also depends on many factors as well (i.e., size). Let us know how this treats you! :)

vette00

vette00

Awards
Starting today! But I wake up around 8:00am and take a shower around 10:00am then go workout at 11:00am. Should I apply deracrine when I take my morning shower at 10:00am or should I wait until my shower after my workout?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting today! But I wake up around 8:00am and take a shower around 10:00am then go workout at 11:00am. Should I apply deracrine when I take my morning shower at 10:00am or should I wait until my shower after my workout?
Good luck, bro! I'd wait until after your workout shower to apply it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some posted customer feedback on Dermacrine:

(posted on bb.com also)

I dont post much but figured I would make a thread about my experience with Dermacrine. Just finishing up a 4 week standalone cycle of Dermacrine (still have a few pumps left). I'm 37 years old, in good shape, eat healthy. I lift 3 times a week and do a little cardio. This was my first PH cycle, as I've always stuck to natty test boosters with decent results. I choose dermacrine because of the reported lack of bad sides and since it's trans dermal it's not taxing on the liver....just a simpler PH cycle.

My goal on Dermacrine was to cut some body fat (see before and after measurements below).

Overall there was nothing earth shattering about Dermacrine, I didn't walk around feeling like Superman (which is a good thing) but I did feel small yet significant changes while using it:

- Felt tighter and harder overall
- Definitely saw some improvements in my workouts both in strength gains and endurance, I had quite a few squat workouts that seemed overall much easier, as I always struggle with squats. I was able put in more volume and increase weight.
- Libido has been good, have been a complete animal in bed
- Absolutely no bad side effects, the boys haven't shrunk, no signs of gyno and no acne.
- The last week has been amazing....I dropped 5lbs and feel very lean and cut, despite consuming a fair amount of alcohol in the last few weeks (been having a good summer) and cheating a little on the diet. Overal I have been eating frequently but with less portions and for the most part sticking to my protein drinks and green smoothies along with small solid meals.

Overall I feel like a lean mean fighting machine I wish I could keep going on it, but don't wanna push it, so as soon as I'm done with the last few pumps will be switching over to Sustain Alpha.

Now here's the real proof in the pudding: Before and after skinfold measurements:

6-23-2009 (day I started Dermacrine):
Chest 10
Bicep 6
Midax 10
Supriliac 13
Abdomen 14
Thigh 16
Calf 10

Weight: 180.8
Waist: 37

7-23-2009 (4 weeks later):
Chest 9
Bicep 6
Midax 9
Supriliac 11
Abdomen 12
Thigh 13
Calf 10

Weight: 175.8
Waist: 35.5

I think that says it all.....Looking forward to running it again in about 6-8 weeks.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Impressive feedback so far. I'm going to be doing a 4 week run in September so will hopefully get similar results. I'm 38 so the libido increase, few (if any) side effects and non-liver toxicity all sound good to me.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
tell me about its safety and efficacy in females @ a reduced dose please.
goals: sub-10% BF, size gain, no virulization. Recomp diet, 4days/wk training.
thanks

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tell me about its safety and efficacy in females @ a reduced dose please.
goals: sub-10% BF, size gain, no virulization. Recomp diet, 4days/wk training.
thanks
We don't recommend any of our topical hormonal product line for women (i.e. Dermacrine, 1-T, and 1-T Tren.) Dermatherm Target being the only one i do suggest.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if i put derma on my sack would i get more increase in DHT? sorry for the odd question.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if i put derma on my sack would i get more increase in DHT? sorry for the odd question.
We recommend that you apply to your upper shoulders, chest, and back region. These areas have the most concentrated amounts of steroidogenic enzymes that are required for target hormone conversions.

The pregnenolone that's contained in the product competes for the 5a-R enzyme; helping to limit DHT conversion factors. Again though, genetics play a very big role in these type of situations. I don't recommend application to your scrotum with the dermacrine.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks Trauma i was reading Transdermal Steroids – Expanded over on the PP boards and Eric talked about Application sites altering the action of the hormone like the scrotum converting more to dht. to be honest i like getting a slight boost in dht i dont have any problems with the hair so i was currious about this. derma might not be ideal for this though? thanks for your help T1

pmo83

Awards
What would be the highest dosage recommended? Could I push this to 6 or 7 squirts a day (split into 2 applications)? I could run additional 5-AR and AI's if necessary. Currently running a dermacrine+superdrol stack (see the cycles section for my log).

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trauma, is there any reason to not run Phyto test on top of dermacrine and then follow with oral Sustain alpha with phyto test afterwards? and swap back again almost indefinately? or should it be a 3month cycle witht eh last month being off anything hormonal
23yrs old natty

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma, is there any reason to not run Phyto test on top of dermacrine and then follow with oral Sustain alpha with phyto test afterwards? and swap back again almost indefinately? or should it be a 3month cycle witht eh last month being off anything hormonal
23yrs old natty
Dermacrine is a hormonal product, so HPTA suppression can/will happen to varying degrees. The degree would depend upon the amount used, and the total time you've taken it.

I would save the Phyto-Test and Sustain Alpha for when you come off the Dermacrine. I do recommend a mild PCT for the Dermacrine, and that stack would work nicely.

I would definitely not stay on this cycle indefintely. I would take a few months off between cycles. It is important to let your body return to its normal homeostatic functioning; not to mention cycles that are set-up too close together will typically yield diminished gains in the end.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Is 3 servings a day ok for 4 weeks...I have 2 bottles

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I have done 5 pumps a day for 6 weeks and that was more then good ;)

I personally get great effects on my skin as well from it.

regardless,5 pumps a day for 4 weeks should be more then enough!:bigok:

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
My plan is to run the topical dermacrine at 5 pumps per day for the 23 days. I plan to use the TRS to make sure I get a quick jump start back. I much prefer to use the topical sustain. Is there an issue running the topical sustain immediately after running the topical dermacrine?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My plan is to run the topical dermacrine at 5 pumps per day for the 23 days. I plan to use the TRS to make sure I get a quick jump start back. I much prefer to use the topical sustain. Is there an issue running the topical sustain immediately after running the topical dermacrine?
No non at all, good choice here would love to hear your feedback from it.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I have some odd dermacrine experience. When taking dermacrine with perform by AI I feel way to horny but I only had samples so I ran out quick after I stopped taking perform my libido dropped very low, despite having more agression and anger and some strength.
i saw eric posting that it may be due to the lj100 upregulating seroid enzymes.

Im up 3 pounds and 1.5% leaner in my 7th week going ten weeks total, maybe followed by a little nolva. No offense to the trs but nolva is cheap/proven/effective and drying I have always gotten compliments on nolva for being/looking lean.
i have been usig DAA- which has never been effective at anything for me sexually or testicularly but my boys appear larger than normal so no gonad supression to speak of.

Real disapointed in libido aspects of dermacrine until perform or erase both made dermacrine seem more effective.