Primordial Performance's - Dermacrine Write-Up/Question Thread

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    if i put derma on my sack would i get more increase in DHT? sorry for the odd question.
    We recommend that you apply to your upper shoulders, chest, and back region. These areas have the most concentrated amounts of steroidogenic enzymes that are required for target hormone conversions.

The pregnenolone that's contained in the product competes for the 5a-R enzyme; helping to limit DHT conversion factors. Again though, genetics play a very big role in these type of situations. I don't recommend application to your scrotum with the dermacrine.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. thanks Trauma i was reading Transdermal Steroids – Expanded over on the PP boards and Eric talked about Application sites altering the action of the hormone like the scrotum converting more to dht. to be honest i like getting a slight boost in dht i dont have any problems with the hair so i was currious about this. derma might not be ideal for this though? thanks for your help T1
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    •   

3. What would be the highest dosage recommended? Could I push this to 6 or 7 squirts a day (split into 2 applications)? I could run additional 5-AR and AI's if necessary. Currently running a dermacrine+superdrol stack (see the cycles section for my log).

4. Trauma, is there any reason to not run Phyto test on top of dermacrine and then follow with oral Sustain alpha with phyto test afterwards? and swap back again almost indefinately? or should it be a 3month cycle witht eh last month being off anything hormonal
    23yrs old natty

5. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    Trauma, is there any reason to not run Phyto test on top of dermacrine and then follow with oral Sustain alpha with phyto test afterwards? and swap back again almost indefinately? or should it be a 3month cycle witht eh last month being off anything hormonal
    23yrs old natty
    Dermacrine is a hormonal product, so HPTA suppression can/will happen to varying degrees. The degree would depend upon the amount used, and the total time you've taken it.

I would save the Phyto-Test and Sustain Alpha for when you come off the Dermacrine. I do recommend a mild PCT for the Dermacrine, and that stack would work nicely.

I would definitely not stay on this cycle indefintely. I would take a few months off between cycles. It is important to let your body return to its normal homeostatic functioning; not to mention cycles that are set-up too close together will typically yield diminished gains in the end.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

6. Is 3 servings a day ok for 4 weeks...I have 2 bottles

7. I have done 5 pumps a day for 6 weeks and that was more then good

I personally get great effects on my skin as well from it.

regardless,5 pumps a day for 4 weeks should be more then enough!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

8. My plan is to run the topical dermacrine at 5 pumps per day for the 23 days. I plan to use the TRS to make sure I get a quick jump start back. I much prefer to use the topical sustain. Is there an issue running the topical sustain immediately after running the topical dermacrine?

9. Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    My plan is to run the topical dermacrine at 5 pumps per day for the 23 days. I plan to use the TRS to make sure I get a quick jump start back. I much prefer to use the topical sustain. Is there an issue running the topical sustain immediately after running the topical dermacrine?
    No non at all, good choice here would love to hear your feedback from it.

10. I have some odd dermacrine experience. When taking dermacrine with perform by AI I feel way to horny but I only had samples so I ran out quick after I stopped taking perform my libido dropped very low, despite having more agression and anger and some strength.
    i saw eric posting that it may be due to the lj100 upregulating seroid enzymes.

Im up 3 pounds and 1.5% leaner in my 7th week going ten weeks total, maybe followed by a little nolva. No offense to the trs but nolva is cheap/proven/effective and drying I have always gotten compliments on nolva for being/looking lean.
    i have been usig DAA- which has never been effective at anything for me sexually or testicularly but my boys appear larger than normal so no gonad supression to speak of.

Real disapointed in libido aspects of dermacrine until perform or erase both made dermacrine seem more effective.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 09:09 PM
  2. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 10:39 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 08:32 PM