Primordial Performance's - Dermacrine Write-Up/Question Thread

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Is 3 servings a day ok for 4 weeks...I have 2 bottles

2. I have done 5 pumps a day for 6 weeks and that was more then good

I personally get great effects on my skin as well from it.

regardless,5 pumps a day for 4 weeks should be more then enough!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
    •   

3. My plan is to run the topical dermacrine at 5 pumps per day for the 23 days. I plan to use the TRS to make sure I get a quick jump start back. I much prefer to use the topical sustain. Is there an issue running the topical sustain immediately after running the topical dermacrine?

4. Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    My plan is to run the topical dermacrine at 5 pumps per day for the 23 days. I plan to use the TRS to make sure I get a quick jump start back. I much prefer to use the topical sustain. Is there an issue running the topical sustain immediately after running the topical dermacrine?
    No non at all, good choice here would love to hear your feedback from it.

5. I have some odd dermacrine experience. When taking dermacrine with perform by AI I feel way to horny but I only had samples so I ran out quick after I stopped taking perform my libido dropped very low, despite having more agression and anger and some strength.
    i saw eric posting that it may be due to the lj100 upregulating seroid enzymes.

Im up 3 pounds and 1.5% leaner in my 7th week going ten weeks total, maybe followed by a little nolva. No offense to the trs but nolva is cheap/proven/effective and drying I have always gotten compliments on nolva for being/looking lean.
    i have been usig DAA- which has never been effective at anything for me sexually or testicularly but my boys appear larger than normal so no gonad supression to speak of.

Real disapointed in libido aspects of dermacrine until perform or erase both made dermacrine seem more effective.
    •   

•