Sustain Alpha and heat exposure

crazilyfter42

Awards
I went on vacation and brought my sustain with me. I accidentally left it in my car where it was exposed to some heat. I know it says to store at room temp but I accidentally forgot to unpack it. It was a product of driving for about 12hrs straight, over night, and having nothing but passing out on my mind. The solution got kind of liquidy/runny. Is there any possible way it would still be good? Ive brought it in and am hoping that it will reconstitute with some shaking and cooling off. What do you all think am I out of luck?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went on vacation and brought my sustain with me. I accidentally left it in my car where it was exposed to some heat. I know it says to store at room temp but I accidentally forgot to unpack it. It was a product of driving for about 12hrs straight, over night, and having nothing but passing out on my mind. The solution got kind of liquidy/runny. Is there any possible way it would still be good? Ive brought it in and am hoping that it will reconstitute with some shaking and cooling off. What do you all think am I out of luck?
All should be fine now that you've placed it back into a climate controlled environment. I would shake it thoroughly, and then place it in a cool/dark place for the time being (a closet works well) so it can become more solidified in solution. The formula itself would need consistent exposure to uncontrolled elements to put it at any risk.

crazilyfter42

Awards
All should be fine now that you've placed it back into a climate controlled environment. I would shake it thoroughly, and then place it in a cool/dark place for the time being (a closet works well) so it can become more solidified in solution. The formula itself would need consistent exposure to uncontrolled elements to put it at any risk.
Sounds good thanks, this is the exact news I was hoping for. After checking it today it seems like the solution has resolidified. I guess Ill find out when I apply it later.