Dermatherm

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
So, around 3 weeks ago I went to the guy in the gym to have my BF measured and it was 16.8%, and asked the guy what he thought about topical fat loss creams, he said they were bull, I guess it is because here in Mexico all the fat loss creams are the ones you see on TV in infomercials. Today I went in and was 14%!!!

Granted I lowerd my cals a lot, maintainig macrtos just less calories, decided I didn't want to drop carbs to low as it is recommended, maybe I should have.

Here is the interesting thing:

I have been using Dermatherm in my lower belly (I hate that stubborn fat I have never been able to lower that) and pecs. Today when he was giving me the results he said, that the skinfold that had lowered the most was my the one in the lower abdomen.

I love Dermatherm, defintly worth the money and the way I am using it (1 pump to pecs 1 pump lower abdomen), the bottle lasts 2 whole months it is great!

Props to PP

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, around 3 weeks ago I went to the guy in the gym to have my BF measured and it was 16.8%, and asked the guy what he thought about topical fat loss creams, he said they were bull, I guess it is because here in Mexico all the fat loss creams are the ones you see on TV in infomercials. Today I went in and was 14%!!!

Granted I lowerd my cals a lot, maintainig macrtos just less calories, decided I didn't want to drop carbs to low as it is recommended, maybe I should have.

Here is the interesting thing:

I have been using Dermatherm in my lower belly (I hate that stubborn fat I have never been able to lower that) and pecs. Today when he was giving me the results he said, that the skinfold that had lowered the most was my the one in the lower abdomen.

I love Dermatherm, defintly worth the money and the way I am using it (1 pump to pecs 1 pump lower abdomen), the bottle lasts 2 whole months it is great!

Props to PP
We REALLY appreciate feedback like this EJ! Thank you for taking the time to post up your results. :)

grocker

Awards
  • Established
great review EJ...

i finally pressed the Submit order button after reading your review. lol..

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
i finally pressed the Submit order button after reading your review. lol..
You won't regret it bro, I am loving it. I forgot to take before pics but hell the callipers don't lie (most importantly the mirror don't lie) plus you have that PP's first order 100% guarantee of satisfaction and the great service from their people.

Another idea that came to mind was Dermatherm+clen mmhhh

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
We REALLY appreciate feedback like this EJ! Thank you for taking the time to post up your results.
Thanks T1, you have been really helpful so it is the least I could do plus with so much bs supps out there we got to let people know when something really works .

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
those are good results. Was that with the old formula?

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

Today I had my fat measured again: 12.5%!!!! So that was a 4% bf decrease in 6 weeks while muscle went up around 8lbs.
Again my abdomen was the highest decrease, he even measured twice to make sure.
It went from 30 to 24 (I really don't know about measuring with callipers so I am guessing it is milimeters of the skinfold)
That is a great improvement for such a stubborn area!

Now I'm ready to start my HMS cycle on monday.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice EJ!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UPDATE:

Today I had my fat measured again: 12.5%!!!! So that was a 4% bf decrease in 6 weeks while muscle went up around 8lbs.
Again my abdomen was the highest decrease, he even measured twice to make sure.
It went from 30 to 24 (I really don't know about measuring with callipers so I am guessing it is milimeters of the skinfold)
That is a great improvement for such a stubborn area!

Now I'm ready to start my HMS cycle on monday.
Nice, buddy! :D