Sustain Alpha and Eczema...

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
So I was doing some research for my sister who has eczema. Of course we know that resveratrol effects the immune system, but it also inhibits calcineurin. One topical medication for exzema control does exactly the same thing. So once my sister has finished breast feeding in a couple months, we'll be doing a trial to see if the Sustain Alpha helps.

I was just excited about it, so I thought that I'd throw it out there.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I was doing some research for my sister who has eczema. Of course we know that resveratrol effects the immune system, but it also inhibits calcineurin. One topical medication for exzema control does exactly the same thing. So once my sister has finished breast feeding in a couple months, we'll be doing a trial to see if the Sustain Alpha helps.

I was just excited about it, so I thought that I'd throw it out there.
The resveratrol without- a- doubt will contribute to controlling in some part the inflammatory dynamic thought to be the etiology of eczema.

Give this a look over:

http://pennstatehershey.org/healthinfo/womens/33/000054.htm

I'm really interested in hearing how this works out for her. :D

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I'll be sure to put up a mini-log or review when it happens. Thanks for the link!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
eczema sucks. I have had it a few times.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be sure to put up a mini-log or review when it happens. Thanks for the link!
No problem, bro. I hope she gets this under control. :)