• First Up Vote
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who are you, and what have you done with Trauma?
Eh - I'm not sure anymore man. I'm at the mercy of a hormonal pregnant wife......HELP ME!! LOL :D

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HAHAHA :D

Anyone else from PP?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 weeks later and still no estimate. Hell, still not even a response form anyone from PP other than Trauma. What's the purpose of spending all this money to advo on a site like this if you show people your customer service is not up to par?

Damn, if someone thought enough of me to purchase something from my store and ask me for an answer, I'd do the best I could to satisfy and please.

What a shame. Besides Trauma attempting to assist, customer service was sh*t on this one!

No worries. I get the hint. I'll go buy elsewhere, thank you Trauma.

Let me guess, PP is NOW gong to get on here to defend the integrity to the company. LOL.

I've spent at least $700 with you all over the last 8 months or so. Nice!

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Are you flipping serious? Attacking the company when the product is IN STOCK and you were too lazy to look for it?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you flipping serious? Attacking the company when the product is IN STOCK and you were too lazy to look for it?

I checked EVERY DAY but yesterday. Still, you'd figure the owners would have the respect for the customer/consumers to let us know.

Ever check out the Nutraplanet forum? Updates ALL DAY LONG and there is a crap load of stuff to update, not one mere inquiry. This was ONE request.

Even one of the Reps tried to assist and couldnt get the info on his own company. Thanks again Trauma.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I just find it kind of ridiculous to come on here bashing their customer service when you made no mention of contacting them by the means stated on their website. Primordial does not own or maintain AnabolicMinds. They own and maintain their own company and website.

In my experience, these guys have TOP NOTCH customer service when contacted by the appropriate means. It's not that hard to make a call or send an email, man.

From their "contact us" section of their website -

Customer Service -

We pride ourselves on real-time customer support. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.

If you have questions related to our products feel free to post them in our forum where you can receive feedback from Primordial representatives, as well as other community members.

Call Us -

9am - 5pm PST

Toll Free – 1-800-568-2924

Direct – 1-541-255-2900

Fax - 1-541-687-5942

Email Us -

Questions about your order –

[email protected]

Other questions –

[email protected]

Our Address –

Primordial Performance LLC
1292 High Street
Eugene, OR 97401
USA

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I checked EVERY DAY but yesterday. Still, you'd figure the owners would have the respect for the customer/consumers to let us know.

Ever check out the Nutraplanet forum? Updates ALL DAY LONG and there is a crap load of stuff to update, not one mere inquiry. This was ONE request.

Even one of the Reps tried to assist and couldnt get the info on his own company. Thanks again Trauma.
I understand your frustration, Whacked. I had said about a week, and i was pretty much right on. It's really tough sometimes with estimates, but i did my best here. It's back in stock today. We do our best to help you guys with what customer issues you have. I myself work a full-time job, and probably already spend WAY more time than i should on the internet, but i do my best. Our customer service number on the website as well can help assist you with any questions that you may have.

We've been VERY busy the last few weeks with things going on behind-the-scenes, and have just put out a new Fat Loss Stack as of today.

We truly appreciate your support over the last 8 months whacked, and apologize for the delay in restocking our CLA, but sometimes things are out of your hands. We really do take pride in customer service. I hope that you reconsider and partake in this great new stack offer. :)

If there is anything else i can do, please feel free to PM me.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice! You guys should have had that last week when I put my order in! :wave2:
It's a nice little stack, haha. :)

Thanks for the support, tribaltek!

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
No problem. I have the Dermatherm on the way, and have a ton of Primordial CLA already. Just missing the green tea. I'll make due :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 weeks later and still no estimate. Hell, still not even a response form anyone from PP other than Trauma. What's the purpose of spending all this money to advo on a site like this if you show people your customer service is not up to par?

Damn, if someone thought enough of me to purchase something from my store and ask me for an answer, I'd do the best I could to satisfy and please.

What a shame. Besides Trauma attempting to assist, customer service was sh*t on this one!

No worries. I get the hint. I'll go buy elsewhere, thank you Trauma.

Let me guess, PP is NOW gong to get on here to defend the integrity to the company. LOL.

I've spent at least $700 with you all over the last 8 months or so. Nice!
Trauma just linked me here... I dont even check the subforum much anymore since we have so many reps here.

If you guys have urgent problems or questions about an order and need an actual PP customer service rep, please email us or PM me directly.

Sorry about the delayed response either way!

-Eric

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ALL good. Thanks again Trauma!