Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The Testosterone Recovery Stack Feedback Thread

Hello all!

I'm looking to compile some of your comments and feedback about our Testosterone Recovery Stack. This will help give some newcomers in-depth information and feedback about this stack. Please feel free to link your logs here as well. I'm trying to compile information on our entire product line that makes it easier for you guys to preview and understand.

Feel free to ask questions along the way as well. The purpose of this thread is not only consolidated information, but also as an educational stimulus for all. :D

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
im looking to try and get this stack but its currently out of stock at nutraplanet, any word on when it will be coming back into stock?

Ivers

Awards
I will be using the TRS for my epi cycle. I just started week two. Will post some feed back during pct and afterwards. I have not used any of pp products yet, from what it sound like they are soild.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be using the TRS for my epi cycle. I just started week two. Will post some feed back during pct and afterwards. I have not used any of pp products yet, from what it sound like they are soild.
We look forward to your feedback! :)

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
uhhh is it coming back in stock at nutraplanet anytiem soon? still out of stock

JGank

Awards
bump for feed back. i am really interested in this product stack

Ivers

Awards
I used the TRS for my epi cycle back in sept/oct. I ran everything as per the directions on the bottles. As far as recovery i would say it was a breeze. But I didnt get any blood work done. libdio was baseline during the cycle, until PCT then it went through the roof. SA worked good. The transdermal part was good it dried and didnt leave you skin feeling oilly. and I used it 5 on 2 off and the bottle lasted a alot longer than it said. I would definitly use this again. the only addition would be to add a SERM if I was running a more potent PH/PS.