1 T Tren and itchy skin

jon1026

jon1026

Awards
On my third week and started to notice itchy skin on my arms(biceps, forearms), upper chest, lower abs, and sides of my neck. I already pm'd Trauma1 and PP about it but just curious if other users are experiencing the same thing as I am. I would hate to stop this because I'm getting good strength gains from it!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On my third week and started to notice itchy skin on my arms(biceps, forearms), upper chest, lower abs, and sides of my neck. I already pm'd Trauma1 and PP about it but just curious if other users are experiencing the same thing as I am. I would hate to stop this because I'm getting good strength gains from it!
There really is quite a few possibilites as to the etiology of this. The skin itself is fairly sensitive in many individuals. Even the sligtest impairment in integrity can potentiate an issue. These issues can range from dry skin, contact allergens, follicular irritation, or razor burn. Now the possibilities here are almost endless as there can even be a combined factor of a few that potentiate an issue. The carrier itself can even be taking some foreign
antigen from your skin or clothes into the skin causing aggravation.

If the reaction didn't happen with 1st or 2nd application, the odds are it's more along the lines of what i've described above.

I have a few questions though:

1) Where are you applying?
2) Is the rash evident in sites outside the original application site?
3) Is the rash itchy or any other local/systemic symptoms noted?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything that "carries" can cause some skin irritation (minor dermatitis). A good moisturizer should help.