Dermacrine/1-T

darkshadow

Awards
I am seriously thinking about running a cycle of Dermacrine or 1-T (probably Dermacrine for money reasons) but I work at a carwash and am outside sweating all day...would sweating negatively effect either...also I am going to the beach in june and would probably be on cycle during this time..would sunscreen negatively effect either? thanks in advance

also, why is the ingredient profile different at NP than on the PP website for dermacrine?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am seriously thinking about running a cycle of Dermacrine or 1-T (probably Dermacrine for money reasons) but I work at a carwash and am outside sweating all day...would sweating negatively effect either...also I am going to the beach in june and would probably be on cycle during this time..would sunscreen negatively effect either? thanks in advance

also, why is the ingredient profile different at NP than on the PP website for dermacrine?
It's good in some ways, but ultimately more harmful than helpful, imo. The heat environment can help to open your skin pours allowing for better penetration and absorbtion of the formulas, however this also leaves you open to losing a lot of the transdermal product by accidental contact removal.

I really recommend you apply this after a shower (when you've exfoliated your skin sufficiently) and allow it to dry in sufficiently. This will place your skin in the optimal environment for absorbtion/penetration, and should help to limit the risk of contact removal.

You can always try a night-time application if during the day is going to be somewhat of a hassle. It may cause insomnia in some people, but it's worth a try. You want to allow the products to remain on the skin as long as possible to maximize effects. In your case, i recommend trying the PM application and see how it works out for you.