A huge thanks to PP

  1. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1267
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    A huge thanks to PP


    Recently i wrote an email explaining some damage to a recent purchase, i wasnt really expecting anything from PP, as i had a similar problem with usp labs and they ignored my emails, nothing against them, i know they are busy, however PP offered me 2 free bottles of my choosing, and shipped them straight away, i recieved them in the uk just 4 days later, that is quality service, and i am indebted eternaly, so a huge thanks, great customer care.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

  2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41252
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I once had trouble with some Sustain Alpha and they took care of it in a similar fashion; top notch customer service I agree
  3. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Recently i wrote an email explaining some damage to a recent purchase, i wasnt really expecting anything from PP, as i had a similar problem with usp labs and they ignored my emails, nothing against them, i know they are busy, however PP offered me 2 free bottles of my choosing, and shipped them straight away, i recieved them in the uk just 4 days later, that is quality service, and i am indebted eternaly, so a huge thanks, great customer care.
    We definitely take pride in our customer service. I'm glad to hear that this was resolved in haste, russian. We do all that we can to answer your questions and concerns in a timely fashion.

    Thank you for choosing primordial performance.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1267
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    We definitely take pride in our customer service. I'm glad to hear that this was resolved in haste, russian. We do all that we can to answer your questions and concerns in a timely fashion.

    Thank you for choosing primordial performance.
    Every time my friend, SA, and Endo, are 2 of the best and 2 of my favourite products, genius.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  5. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38250
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I can agree with this as well!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  6. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    567
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    4.05%

    Thanks for the support
  7. Advanced Member
    wheels's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    435
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.87%

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    Thanks for the support
    PP rocks
  8. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    PP rocks
    Thanks for the support!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  9. Advanced Member
    wheels's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    435
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Thanks for the support!
    you guys keep making great products and I'll keep supporting your dreams
  10. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629268
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    ok so i wasn't going to say anything because it isnt a huge deal but in my last order(which included a lot i might add) i ordered 2 bags of CLA and only received 1. i placed my order about 2 weeks ago or so (during the buy 1 get 1 free PH deal). then i went to PP.com and noticed it was back ordered. so idk when/if i will ever get it. i plan on making another order here soon so it would be great if i could just get it added to this box. it would be great to hear from the PP guys (i just chuckled).
  11. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    ok so i wasn't going to say anything because it isnt a huge deal but in my last order(which included a lot i might add) i ordered 2 bags of CLA and only received 1. i placed my order about 2 weeks ago or so (during the buy 1 get 1 free PH deal). then i went to PP.com and noticed it was back ordered. so idk when/if i will ever get it. i plan on making another order here soon so it would be great if i could just get it added to this box. it would be great to hear from the PP guys (i just chuckled).
    I'll see what i can do for you, bud. I'm sure this was just an oversight, but we'll get it fixed. PM the details of your order. Include the order # and your shipping info.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 11:48 PM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 10:31 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 12:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in