A huge thanks to PP

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Recently i wrote an email explaining some damage to a recent purchase, i wasnt really expecting anything from PP, as i had a similar problem with usp labs and they ignored my emails, nothing against them, i know they are busy, however PP offered me 2 free bottles of my choosing, and shipped them straight away, i recieved them in the uk just 4 days later, that is quality service, and i am indebted eternaly, so a huge thanks, great customer care.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recently i wrote an email explaining some damage to a recent purchase, i wasnt really expecting anything from PP, as i had a similar problem with usp labs and they ignored my emails, nothing against them, i know they are busy, however PP offered me 2 free bottles of my choosing, and shipped them straight away, i recieved them in the uk just 4 days later, that is quality service, and i am indebted eternaly, so a huge thanks, great customer care.
We definitely take pride in our customer service. :) I'm glad to hear that this was resolved in haste, russian. We do all that we can to answer your questions and concerns in a timely fashion.

Thank you for choosing primordial performance. :D

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
We definitely take pride in our customer service. :) I'm glad to hear that this was resolved in haste, russian. We do all that we can to answer your questions and concerns in a timely fashion.

Thank you for choosing primordial performance. :D
Every time my friend, SA, and Endo, are 2 of the best and 2 of my favourite products, genius.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I can agree with this as well!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok so i wasn't going to say anything because it isnt a huge deal but in my last order(which included a lot i might add) i ordered 2 bags of CLA and only received 1. i placed my order about 2 weeks ago or so (during the buy 1 get 1 free PH deal). then i went to PP.com and noticed it was back ordered. so idk when/if i will ever get it. i plan on making another order here soon so it would be great if i could just get it added to this box. it would be great to hear from the PP guys (i just chuckled).

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok so i wasn't going to say anything because it isnt a huge deal but in my last order(which included a lot i might add) i ordered 2 bags of CLA and only received 1. i placed my order about 2 weeks ago or so (during the buy 1 get 1 free PH deal). then i went to PP.com and noticed it was back ordered. so idk when/if i will ever get it. i plan on making another order here soon so it would be great if i could just get it added to this box. it would be great to hear from the PP guys (i just chuckled).
I'll see what i can do for you, bud. I'm sure this was just an oversight, but we'll get it fixed. PM the details of your order. Include the order # and your shipping info.