Libido Problems what to get?

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I have been having this libido problems lately, also feeling very fatigued and demotivated. Maybe stress has gotten to me.

So I was thinking about trying Sustain alpha becuase I've heard great stuff about it. So where is my question: should I buy 2 bottles of SA or should I get 1 TSR? I don't have that much money so I can only get one of these options.

I was also thinking about getting Dermatherm, and mixing it with some clen (napalm style) I decided to go for dermatherm to save on shipping and order from PP's site instead of ordering from 2 places.

Everybody recommends using topical fat burners with low BF I am around 16% (mostly concentrated in chest and lower abdomen) will dermatherm work for me? How would you go about mising it with liq clen?

thanks in advance (any discount codes are welcome)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

I have been having this libido problems lately, also feeling very fatigued and demotivated. Maybe stress has gotten to me.

So I was thinking about trying Sustain alpha becuase I've heard great stuff about it. So where is my question: should I buy 2 bottles of SA or should I get 1 TSR? I don't have that much money so I can only get one of these options.

I was also thinking about getting Dermatherm, and mixing it with some clen (napalm style) I decided to go for dermatherm to save on shipping and order from PP's site instead of ordering from 2 places.

Everybody recommends using topical fat burners with low BF I am around 16% (mostly concentrated in chest and lower abdomen) will dermatherm work for me? How would you go about mising it with liq clen?

thanks in advance (any discount codes are welcome)
Wait about 10 minutes and i'll have a deal for you. ;)

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great! Thanks man really appreciate it.
A deal for my first order, love it!, man if the products are half as great of what people say PP's got a returning costumer.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Thanks already added it to my cart from your link, yoo bad it only works for the first TRS stack if not would be buying 2, I guess I'll get me 1 TRS + 1 AS.

Any comments on the Dermatherm + clen? and whether Dermatherm will work on someone 16% BF or not?

Thanks again man.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks already added it to my cart from your link, yoo bad it only works for the first TRS stack if not would be buying 2, I guess I'll get me 1 TRS + 1 AS.

Any comments on the Dermatherm + clen? and whether Dermatherm will work on someone 16% BF or not?

Thanks again man.
This deal only applies 1 stack per order. It'll still be up for some time though. :)

Do you mean adding in clen? I think i'd try our DermaTherm Target first to assess results. We've reformulated it to really make it potent in its applied-area effects. It will without a doubt work well for someone with 16% BF. Having your diet and training in-tune is key to making this product work its wonders.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I'll follow your advice and just use Dermatherm without the clen. Since DermaTherm and SA have the same usage diractions, how would you go about using them both?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. I'll follow your advice and just use Dermatherm without the clen. Since DermaTherm and SA have the same usage diractions, how would you go about using them both?
The DermTerm Target should be utilized in areas you're looking to mitigate fatloss (i.e. stomach, flanks, even chin fat.) I would concentrate the SA on your thighs and lower torso. You can utilize your scrotum as well. Any additional cream can be applied to your upper torso as well.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks again man.
One thing too…

To really notice the benefits from DermaTherm Target it’s important to be following a very low calorie (preferably low carb) diet to utilize the fatty acids that DermaTherm frees up from the site of application. (otherwise fat tissue will be broken down and released and redepositied if your body does use it)

-Eric

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Hey! Thanks for all the input. I finally got the supps I'm soooo happy I'll start monday and will try to keep a log.
Just one quick question on how to use Dermatherm + Sustain Alpha
I workout at 6am and usually shower around 8, should I use SA in the morning and then Shower again at around 7pm and use Dermatherm or the other way around or both at the same time?
How long does it take for each one to be fully absorbed?
Thanks guys

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey! Thanks for all the input. I finally got the supps I'm soooo happy I'll start monday and will try to keep a log.
Just one quick question on how to use Dermatherm + Sustain Alpha
I workout at 6am and usually shower around 8, should I use SA in the morning and then Shower again at around 7pm and use Dermatherm or the other way around or both at the same time?
How long does it take for each one to be fully absorbed?
Thanks guys
Sounds good! :)

I'd try to apply both when you're going to have the longest dwell time on your skin between showers. You could try applying both after you AM shower, or you could apply the derm in the AM, and the SA before bed at night.

The lotion itself should only take 5-10 minutes to dry in. Just make sure you're spreading it around to cover as much body surface area as possible.

Good luck, and we look forward to hearing of your results! :D

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! I'll do both after the shower after my workout and that way they'll stay all day long till the next morning

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man! I'll do both after the shower after my workout and that way they'll stay all day long till the next morning
Sounds good. Good luck, EJ! :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FYI, the new Oral Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade is here -

Lasts 30 days (2x doses per day) and is upto 3x stronger than the previous topical version.

-Eric