1T-Tren vs Tren

  1. Registered User
    bodybuilder8806's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    48
    Answers
    0

    1T-Tren vs Tren


    If you have any past experience with both, how would you compare potencies? Im guessing 4-5 pumps would be some where along the lines of 40-50mg of actual tren EOD with a mild dose of test?

  2. Registered User
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,420
    Answers
    0

    Good thread. I'd love to hear some NO HYPE - NO BS posts on the subject.
  3. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Answers
    0

    By looking at the molecular composition it looks like it doesnt convert to Tren, but a precursor to a compound very close to it called dienolone. In 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione [aka, Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione], the dione has nothing to do with progestin, nandrolone or tren. It has more to do with how and what it converts to. Using the DHEA, about 35-40% will be absorbed in the bloodstream.

    Hard to say how much it may "act" as tren, since it actually isnt tren.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    By looking at the molecular composition it looks like it doesnt convert to Tren, but a precursor to a compound very close to it called dienolone. In 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione [aka, Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione], the dione has nothing to do with progestin, nandrolone or tren. It has more to do with how and what it converts to. Using the DHEA, about 35-40% will be absorbed in the bloodstream.

    Hard to say how much it may "act" as tren, since it actually isnt tren.
    Well stated!

    It will take some time to get more feedback. In light of the sale we just had, we should have many more logs up shortly to compile the evidence.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder8806 View Post
    If you have any past experience with both, how would you compare potencies? Im guessing 4-5 pumps would be some where along the lines of 40-50mg of actual tren EOD with a mild dose of test?
    Ive made the claim that 5 pump ED of 1-T TREN would be comparable to a low dose of Trenbolone and Testů like maybe 200mg/200mg, each week.

    Even though TREN doesnt convert to actual trenbolone, the gains could be comparable to the above.

    -Eric
  6. Registered User
    redrocket399's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    394
    Answers
    0

    hows the side effects of 1-T Tren compared to Tren Xtreme? Similar?
  7. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by redrocket399 View Post
    hows the side effects of 1-T Tren compared to Tren Xtreme? Similar?
    That's going to vary with each user. Many of the 1-T Tren logs are just hitting their stride as we speak. There hasn't been much noted in terms of significant side effects thusfar.

    Once i compile all the final info, i'll have a better answer though.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  8. Registered User
    redrocket399's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    394
    Answers
    0

    is the TRS kit enough for a PCT for a 6 week cycle of 1-T Tren?
  9. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by redrocket399 View Post
    is the TRS kit enough for a PCT for a 6 week cycle of 1-T Tren?
    Yes, as long as you keep it at 6 weeks.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  10. Registered User
    joshweights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    140
    Answers
    0

    bump for this stuff!
  11. Registered User
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,461
    Answers
    0

    I have a log on TRS for PCT I just started. The cycle consisted of a relatively mild cycle of Tren-Extreme (roughly 90mg/day then tapered down) in conjunction w/ Formex on the back half of my 6 week cycle.

    I have logged about 1 week on PCT with the TRS. I'm going to update the log again.

    Here is the link: The PP-TRS PCT experience
  12. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    I have a log on TRS for PCT I just started. The cycle consisted of a relatively mild cycle of Tren-Extreme (roughly 90mg/day then tapered down) in conjunction w/ Formex on the back half of my 6 week cycle.

    I have logged about 1 week on PCT with the TRS. I'm going to update the log again.

    Here is the link: The PP-TRS PCT experience
    I thank you for posting this up, bud.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  13. Banned
    G Force's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Ive made the claim that 5 pump ED of 1-T TREN would be comparable to a low dose of Trenbolone and Testů like maybe 200mg/200mg, each week.

    Even though TREN doesnt convert to actual trenbolone, the gains could be comparable to the above.

    -Eric
    Would it be redundant to stack 1-T Tren with tren acetate, since they are not in the same classification?
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by G Force View Post
    Would it be redundant to stack 1-T Tren with tren acetate, since they are not in the same classification?
    Yeah... that would be too much progestin based steroid. I would avoid it.

    I think you would be fine stacking a low dose test with the 1-T TREN though.

    -Eric
  15. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    810
    Answers
    0

    Check out Tren Liqua-Vade. Only 500 bottles available.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 10:43 AM
  2. oral tren vs transdermal tren, Kick-in Times?
    By Mars1107 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 07:00 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 11:38 PM
  4. Tren enanthate and Tren hexahydrobencylcarbon half lifes
    By JohnnyGotJacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2005, 07:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in