1T-Tren vs Tren

bodybuilder8806

Awards
If you have any past experience with both, how would you compare potencies? Im guessing 4-5 pumps would be some where along the lines of 40-50mg of actual tren EOD with a mild dose of test?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good thread. I'd love to hear some NO HYPE - NO BS posts on the subject.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
By looking at the molecular composition it looks like it doesnt convert to Tren, but a precursor to a compound very close to it called dienolone. In 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione [aka, Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione], the dione has nothing to do with progestin, nandrolone or tren. It has more to do with how and what it converts to. Using the DHEA, about 35-40% will be absorbed in the bloodstream.

Hard to say how much it may "act" as tren, since it actually isnt tren.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By looking at the molecular composition it looks like it doesnt convert to Tren, but a precursor to a compound very close to it called dienolone. In 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione [aka, Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione], the dione has nothing to do with progestin, nandrolone or tren. It has more to do with how and what it converts to. Using the DHEA, about 35-40% will be absorbed in the bloodstream.

Hard to say how much it may "act" as tren, since it actually isnt tren.
Well stated!

It will take some time to get more feedback. In light of the sale we just had, we should have many more logs up shortly to compile the evidence. :D

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you have any past experience with both, how would you compare potencies? Im guessing 4-5 pumps would be some where along the lines of 40-50mg of actual tren EOD with a mild dose of test?
Ive made the claim that 5 pump ED of 1-T TREN would be comparable to a low dose of Trenbolone and Test… like maybe 200mg/200mg, each week.

Even though TREN doesnt convert to actual trenbolone, the gains could be comparable to the above.

-Eric

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
hows the side effects of 1-T Tren compared to Tren Xtreme? Similar?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hows the side effects of 1-T Tren compared to Tren Xtreme? Similar?
That's going to vary with each user. Many of the 1-T Tren logs are just hitting their stride as we speak. There hasn't been much noted in terms of significant side effects thusfar.

Once i compile all the final info, i'll have a better answer though.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
is the TRS kit enough for a PCT for a 6 week cycle of 1-T Tren?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

G Force

Banned
Awards
Ive made the claim that 5 pump ED of 1-T TREN would be comparable to a low dose of Trenbolone and Test… like maybe 200mg/200mg, each week.

Even though TREN doesnt convert to actual trenbolone, the gains could be comparable to the above.

-Eric
Would it be redundant to stack 1-T Tren with tren acetate, since they are not in the same classification?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would it be redundant to stack 1-T Tren with tren acetate, since they are not in the same classification?
Yeah... that would be too much progestin based steroid. I would avoid it.

I think you would be fine stacking a low dose test with the 1-T TREN though.

-Eric