1T-Tren vs Tren
- 04-26-2009, 06:44 AM
- 04-26-2009, 10:50 AM
04-26-2009, 04:36 PM
By looking at the molecular composition it looks like it doesnt convert to Tren, but a precursor to a compound very close to it called dienolone. In 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione [aka, Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione], the dione has nothing to do with progestin, nandrolone or tren. It has more to do with how and what it converts to. Using the DHEA, about 35-40% will be absorbed in the bloodstream.
Hard to say how much it may "act" as tren, since it actually isnt tren.
PM me with any order questions and concerns
04-26-2009, 05:00 PM
05-04-2009, 02:59 PM
05-06-2009, 11:39 PM
05-06-2009, 11:45 PM
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
05-07-2009, 10:17 AM
05-07-2009, 11:54 AM
05-21-2009, 12:30 AM
05-28-2009, 12:49 PM
I have a log on TRS for PCT I just started. The cycle consisted of a relatively mild cycle of Tren-Extreme (roughly 90mg/day then tapered down) in conjunction w/ Formex on the back half of my 6 week cycle.
I have logged about 1 week on PCT with the TRS. I'm going to update the log again.
Here is the link: The PP-TRS PCT experience
05-28-2009, 08:35 PM
06-14-2009, 11:53 AM
06-17-2009, 12:51 PM
12-13-2009, 09:26 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By dan7681 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2007, 12:34 AM
- By jcam222 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 69Last Post: 11-13-2005, 06:09 PM
- By Landmine in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2005, 01:37 AM
- By FrTimothy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 05-23-2004, 06:54 PM
- By megalug in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 12-22-2003, 08:52 PM